Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Guest shinemonk

you are the real deal. been lost in your pages all night in awe of your beauty and how committed you are to growing, gluttony, and the community. cheers.

19 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Oh and before I forget, here’s the full set for these gems 🐷💕🖤 sadly yet SO happily and very greedily at the same time - I think this is officially the last time I’ll ever be able to wear this lingerie. As many of you saw in the clip...this one nearly gave me a stroke trying to get it on over all these rolls 😅🥵

562A81BD-9A16-4338-B0E5-75D71C431AA7.jpeg31EF4185-FC8F-4A8C-9B0D-086E3CEF7600.jpegC1B39238-B39F-4C91-A367-FE155A2232A0.jpegBFE94C3C-5F60-4C98-818F-7C928B49FC5F.jpegB267CB08-9F23-42B7-B469-90DD9C29CE93.jpeg

Casey, You've blown up into a pretty perfectly fat snack package. 

Guest AceDegenerate
8 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Hungry hungry hog.... hm what to fill myself with tonight 

B30F1FAF-706B-436A-AE85-21A28699DF38.jpeg.e1d3740c465a631d89618406d1bde1f8.jpg

That is probably the sexiest "feed me" look I've ever seen.

8 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

68C9EB22-DDC1-4156-B972-81FB2887E7C9.jpeg.416d06b8f4dcb9d52768df9337c7c638.jpg

You're looking heavier in every new photo you post!

Just imagine what it would be like to have wonder whale of a women like you to come home to every day. Finding you lounging around on the couch watching TV in your usual sedentary position already eaten your first of many rounds of takeaway. Sounded by all kinds of different food burgers, pizzas the list goes on. Sitting down next to you in the little space you provide on what should be a two seater piece of furniture! Yet it is sunken and caved  in under all your weight and humungous frame. Its a good thing I adore that gorgeous obese round soft doughy figure of yours and can't keep my hands off of it. Having little choice with the amount of space all your wideness takes up assuming the ritual of giving you belly rubs as you consume all that fatty fast good that has expanded your fast food.

Having to play the increasingly common game of "Have you been to work today?" as its hard to tell by the way you are dressed. Finding you only in your ill fitting sweatpants or leggings and a hoodie thrown on top. Neither of which can contain or cover that beautiful bloated belly of yours normally let alone after you have been stuffing yourself silly for what is probably already hours by now. I know you wouldn't have changed as it is far too much effort for you now and you are far too lazy rather than waste your time with that you could be eating. If I hadn't known or guessed already but you tell me how yet again none of your scrubs fit any more as they don't have enough give or stretch to get round you comfortably. As much as you love it you've already had far to many embarrassing instances of ripping or spilling out of them and is far safer to wear your own clothes until they can find you a larger size again which they are still struggling with!

Would love just spending time chatting and cuddling as you ate, watching TV while I adored all of your fabulous flab. Telling me about your day, how everything is getting much more difficult for you as the weight increases and the larger you become. The fact that you get little to no work done yourself as you spend your time just eating as the interns keep bringing you food and do everything for you. You've noticed as well that all these working lunches with them has an impact on them too, starter bellies beginning to appear and extra weight creeping on from when they started. All bigger and scrubs starting to fit less well from spending too much time around a huge fatty like you and all that food you have lying around. Doesn't mean it hasn't had an impact on you either, that "sturdy" office chair that you thought could handle a larger lady like you seems to be struggling now. Can't handle all that heavy heft of your bulk as you do nothing but sit on it all day using it to wheel yourself around the office.

Asking if we could go to the store because we need a few bits and due to your "healthy living and conscious"  want to get your exercise plus its a good way to get far more goodies and treats for you and we always end up eating out after anyway as you had planned all along. Seeing you heave your gluttonous self off the couch as it groans from the relief as you go to put on your coat to cover up for the "Normies" as to not have your gut out on full display or at least not completely visible as bare flesh". Hearing shock and a gasp from you as it no longer fits or zips around your ballooning self. Having to help you get it done up it and squeeze all of your gluttonous self into it straining under the pressure looking like an over stuffed sausage ready to burst at any moment!

Watching all your weight and size waddle around the store is mesmerising, all of your arse belly boobs and even double chin bouncing, jiggling and wobbling after every deliberate heavy laboured slow step. Marvelling at how even though all the other women are getting bigger too you are still the largest around comparing how you used to be the size of them all once but have packed on even more weight since. The best part of the trip is to see how excited you get when you finally get to eat at your choice of restaurant at the end of it all, what you have been waiting for the whole time. The joy and excitement coming out from all your greediness you don't even are that you don't fit in the booth that well any more as your belly spills over the table now or how hard it is for you to get out after all you eat in your sitting its just pure bliss for you.

At the end of the night would be amazing though as we return home at get ready for bed. You release the zip on your coat that you some how manged to get back into even though theres even more of you now exploding out of it and all that flab breaking free. You finally get changed the only time you do as its far more comfy to be in your PJ's. Despite the fact that they barely cover you now with all your meatiness overflowing and escaping the non resistant material and waistband. You awkwardly stumble on to be with great effort as all the springs of the mattress creak under your all your weight on top. Snuggling with a mountain of lovely lard that you would be the most amazing and softest experience ever! ❤️ 

• Curvage Model

@Ljj,  @pgtip00, @FASWE87, @MarshallT, and @Monkey - WOAH - those are some of the hottest freaking ones you guys have ever typed up. I need a bit to re-read them all and figure out which one got me going the most.... holy fuck. Welp, now I have my fap material for the next week 😍 Thank you guys, I'll come back to these all in a bit! ❤️ 

9 hours ago, pummpumm said:

Of course it doesn't! Those models watch what they eat and don't let themselves go like you do. Just look at how tight and fit your body once was... You had a waist back then. Now your body shape is dominated by that wobbly ball of lard in your middle. You really lost all control, didn't you? Getting fatter each day and getting hornier and hornier in the process. It's a vicious cycle you won't ever be able to break. So enjoy your obese body, you will only get lazier and fatter. You will move further and further away from that conventionally hot body type and you know you cannot stop it. 

Well hello and welcome @pummpumm, love seeing a new friend hop in here and this is SO hot 😍  That waist is LONG gone...  I could never break this cycle now. I'm way too far gone.. way too addicted to the food and the RUSH of growing and growing each day. Lazier. Fatter. Greedier. I love my life so much. 

8 hours ago, Carl348 said:

Soooo sexy...😍

Hehe thank you so so much ❤️ 

8 hours ago, shinemonk said:

you are the real deal. been lost in your pages all night in awe of your beauty and how committed you are to growing, gluttony, and the community. cheers.

Awww thank you love ❤️ So happy to have you here! Love sharing this journey with you guys

7 hours ago, FASWE87 said:

Do you eat donuts for breakfast every day ? 😲 

Pretty much! This morning I saw a new donut at Dunkin - a confetti cake donut! So i grabbed a dozen and am working my way through them now 😍

7 hours ago, jacksprat said:

Casey, You've blown up into a pretty perfectly fat snack package. 

Heck no - I'm a full course meal heheheh ;)

5 hours ago, AceDegenerate said:

That is probably the sexiest "feed me" look I've ever seen.

You're looking heavier in every new photo you post!

I continually blow my own mind.. I feel bigger each day. Every time I take new photos, I look so much bigger. Addicted to the changes!

Guest AceDegenerate
9 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

YOU GUYS 😍 look at that luscious flab .... Imagine grabbing a handful of that back fat wing, jiggling it, and just watching my entire body errupt with wobbles and jiggles!

718601E1-87B5-469E-9783-C486DCC027A9.jpeg.136194ae9205d5a9f13e8ac5633f0e74.jpg

This weight gain is getting out of control... Sensational!

Guest Marshall7
8 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

YOU GUYS 😍 look at that luscious flab .... Imagine grabbing a handful of that back fat wing, jiggling it, and just watching my entire body errupt with wobbles and jiggles!

Grabbing TWO handfuls of that back fat and jiggling your belly as you sit on me and grind for a short time till your completely out of breath and then collapse onto me....HECK YES, BABE! Hope your morning is going amazingly fattening! 

7 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Yes, ands how deeply would my fingers sink into your downy soft fats. Plumping up around my fingers. Fat, rounded out, full and luscious in places where many girls have no fat at all. You have so much. And it pleases you to no end. So that you are not satisfied, but greedily want more. 

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, regbill said:

You have a way with word's, young lady.:wub:

Hehe it's easy when it's the truth 🥰 I love sharing my big fat desires with you guys!

1 hour ago, AceDegenerate said:

This weight gain is getting out of control... Sensational!

Out of control 😍 I get off so freaking hard on that. I am a type A person, so by nature I need control in pretty every situation in my life. I think that's why gaining is so exhilarating for me - because it's the only part of my life that I have just entirely lost control over

1 hour ago, MarshallT said:

Grabbing TWO handfuls of that back fat and jiggling your belly as you sit on me and grind for a short time till your completely out of breath and then collapse onto me....HECK YES, BABE! Hope your morning is going amazingly fattening! 

My morning just got a lot hotter after reading that 😍

1 hour ago, jacksprat said:

Yes, ands how deeply would my fingers sink into your downy soft fats. Plumping up around my fingers. Fat, rounded out, full and luscious in places where many girls have no fat at all. You have so much. And it pleases you to no end. So that you are not satisfied, but greedily want more. 

I have a feeling we are getting very close to a point where your strong fingers would just sink deep into my thick fat hehe

1 hour ago, FASWE87 said:

if I read it correctly they will be available until the 26th so keep buying them for some weeks ;) 

Ugh thank god because they were so fucking thick and yummy and sugary and good and I want about 10000000000 more NOW

• Curvage Model

It's kinda hard to believe that there was a time when I was a small chubby fat... feels so long ago tbh. But there was a time! You guys know by now I am pretty bisexual, but my preferred type is SSBBWs. I've been with some BIG women. I think my biggest was Reenaye Star weighing in just over 600 lbs at the time? It was a few years ago now. But nonetheless, I love huge women because it's like being with my future self.

I've been horny as heck this week and one past scenario keeps replaying in my thoughts. When I was smaller, and even now, I just loved being dominated by huge ladies. I like when they take the role of mother hog and try to culture me into growing into their size. It's so freaking hot.... playing the innocent piggy who just wants to grow.

I think back to this time when I was with a super fat model friend... 550-600ish? I was so young and naive at the time and just starting to explore my bisexual side. I had never pleasured a women before, nevermind someone of her size. I wanted to explore so badly and she could tell. She guided me through her many, MANY rolls while simultaneously rubbing my smaller ones. Telling me if I was a good girl I could get to her size someday. I remember longing so deeply for her approval, affirmation, and satisfaction. I'm going to be reconnecting with her in a few weeks and I cannot wait to see what she thinks of my bigger body, probably just under 100lbs heavier than the last time we played with eachother. Mmmm. I am so ready

Guest Marshall7

Fucking hot AF, Casey! Cant wait to see that! 😈 She's gonna be so proud of you....and then another 100 pounds later...and another.. uggh

14 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Oh my god this clip is quite literally the hottest thing I've ever created 

3.jpg

Oh so PRETTY. A Fat angel. And see how your enormous breasts now totally eclipse your (also massive thick) shoulders. But Your bosom just naturally rises from your chest to chin level. 
/ and it's hard to make sense of whatever your BELLY is doing to that camisole. hehehe

• Curvage Model

NEW ❤️ BIGGER Belly Rubs | Coconut Oil [24HR INTRO PRICE]. 11 minutes of me exploring my new, bigger body while rubbing it down with coconut oil. This clip is incredibly erotic as I notice new flab, admire my gains, finger my belly button, and show my fat udders & ass some love too ofcourse with all the sweet little moans you could ever hope for!  Review this clip within the first 24 hours to receive a sexy surprise from your favorite fatty! 

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, jacksprat said:

Oh so PRETTY. A Fat angel. And see how your enormous breasts now totally eclipse your (also massive thick) shoulders. But Your bosom just naturally rises from your chest to chin level. 
/ and it's hard to make sense of whatever your BELLY is doing to that camisole. hehehe

I'll have to find a picture of what that nighty looked like on the model... it's supposed to be a dress that goes about halfway down my thighs and fit loosely but clearly my gut had other plans heheeh

38 minutes ago, FASWE87 said:

congratulations to the winner and thank you for liking my writing, now I can spend my money on something important, to make you expand ;)❤️ 

Thank you so much love ❤️ you are such a wonderful supporter of me!