Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

• Curvage Model
4 minutes ago, neonomadic said:

Your gain is incredible and it’s so nice to see other ladies enjoying their bodies how they want to! What are you most proud of as a **? Is it the numbers? The transformation? The ability to let go of BS social norms and follow your passion? 

Reworded: what are you most proud of, in terms of your journey? 

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

ASK ME ANYTHING ❤️ 

I have kinda a big day ahead of me and always appreciate a good distraction ❤️ Ask me anything - gaining, normie life, sex, relationships, eating, mobility, kink - whatever you wanna know - ask away!

I hope multiple questions are allowed!

1. What city/cities would you like to visit one day that you haven't already been to?

2. If you could plan an all-day music festival with 5 different musical acts, who would you choose? Any 5, dead or alive

3. Do you ever get frustrated with this fetish? It's clear you enjoy it (VERY clear) but are there ever times when you just get a little annoyed at your tight pants or crazy appetite or anything like that?

1. Do you ever get jealous of how fat other women are or how much weight they gain?

2. Have any exes seen your new size and if so have they made any comments?

3. Would you ever use a scooter? (Or maybe the question is, do you plan on becoming scooter sized?)

4. Do you find you burp more as you've gotten fat with the incessant eating? (It's a real kink of mine 😍🍆)

5. How fo you picture yourself in 5 years? Both in how fat but also, what is your daily life like? Not a fantasy, but in reality, what do you think working, dating, normal stuff is going to be like as you get hyperobese?

Dear Pretty Casey, 

1. Have you ever flirted with someone by emphasizing how big and round your belly is?  Maybe a caress while pooching out your fat tummy, or a couple of proud Casey love pats? How about intimidate? Letting someone know who's Boss with a size display. 
  2. Are you at all concerned that you are now so powerfully heavy you might actually hurt someone with your weight? Or maybe... do you hope so. I mean, not injure - but wincing. 

bonus question for our beantown gal: I know you are much shorter but... Are you heavier than Gronk? 

Hmm...

A while back you talked about how you were getting into the Arrowverse of shows, how's that going? If you stopped there, what have you been watching?

Are there fantasies that you weren't into until you tried it?

It's been a while since you mentioned it, but how has your friend who got into feedism? Is she still into it and doing things with you? 

1 hour ago, Jay Rock said:

A while back you talked about how you were getting into the Arrowverse of shows, how's that going? If you stopped there, what have you been watching?

Jay, Was that you who suggested (just after Halloween) that Casey might try some superhero lycra onesie bodysuits? I remember someone did. I thought a "Mrs. Incredible" outfit might be sexy because she can assume any shape she desires. That means of course Casey's shape! 
/ also I always thought the "skeleton" outfits were a sexy look on a curvy plump woman. "Oh look! I'm all skin and bones!" hehe. The skeleton shirts also come in cute crop tops, tees and hoodies - so there's that. 💕 

m_5dbda0aa969d1f2ba3919a14.jpg

1 minute ago, jacksprat said:

Jay, Was that you who suggested (just after Halloween) that Casey might try some superhero lycra onesie bodysuits? I remember someone did. I thought a "Mrs. Incredible" outfit might be sexy because she can assume any shape she desires. That means of course Casey's shape! 
/ also I always thought the "skeleton" outfits were a sexy look on a curvy plump woman. "Oh look! I'm all skin and bones!" hehe. The skeleton shirts also come in cute crop tops, tees and hoodies - so there's that. 💕 

m_5dbda0aa969d1f2ba3919a14.jpg

I don't remember suggesting it, but I do absolutely agree. 

7 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Also - I am enormous and I love it.

This pic is from an upcoming clip where I just look beyond bigger than ever. When you watch it, you will probably notice the same thing I did - which is my chin/neck. It’s unbelievably fat and thick and just dangling off my face. I cannot believe how much bigger. I hardly recognize myself 

9B25DB0D-8000-4F83-9684-69987E816876.jpeg

God you are fantastically round and gorgeous 😍

• Curvage Model

WILL RESPOND TO ALL QUESTIONS WHEN I GET HOME ❤️ 

but for now - this is a must see. an absolute must see.

It's here ❤️ 10+ minutes of me wobbling and jiggling, telling you about one of my deepest fantasies that is rapidly becoming a reality.... immobility. My mobility changes by the day with this rapid growth recently. I am looking bigger and softer than ever - to the point where I truly don't even recognize my face in this video with the size of my chins hanging off my once slim face. Enjoy ❤️ 

6 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

ASK ME ANYTHING ❤️ 

I have kinda a big day ahead of me and always appreciate a good distraction ❤️ Ask me anything - gaining, normie life, sex, relationships, eating, mobility, kink - whatever you wanna know - ask away!

Do you like tall guys or would you go for someone that is your height/bit shorter than you?

Guest Marshall7

You're not wrong, Casey! You're a complete sensually fat dream of a lady/hog! I can't express enough how amazing your latest clip is! 😍

4 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

WILL RESPOND TO ALL QUESTIONS WHEN I GET HOME ❤️ 

but for now - this is a must see. an absolute must see.

It's here ❤️ 10+ minutes of me wobbling and jiggling, telling you about one of my deepest fantasies that is rapidly becoming a reality.... immobility. My mobility changes by the day with this rapid growth recently. I am looking bigger and softer than ever - to the point where I truly don't even recognize my face in this video with the size of my chins hanging off my once slim face. Enjoy ❤️ 

I’m definitely gonna buy this after work tomorrow, hopefully I’ll make it before 24 hours ends. But after this I’m going to stop buying videos for a short while so I can get gifts for Christmas this year. I’m sorry!😭

• Curvage Model
12 hours ago, macdiddly said:

What was your hottest sexual experience?

@macdiddly My hottest sexual experience took place at about 190 lbs. I had been having some fun with a man in our community. He was my ideal man - truly everything I look for. I am pretty open minded but if I had to define a "type" - it was him. 

I drove over an hour to visit him at a house he was watching for his family. When I arrived he was still in his work clothes, looking all dreamy and professional. SO fit that I could see his abs through his dress shirt. I walked inside and he immediately, before speaking a word, pulled my gut out of my shirt (note, it was much smaller back then but same effect). Very few words were spoken between the door and our walk to the kitchen. A chair was waiting there for me and I knew what it was for. He tied me up and fed me a dozen donuts, followed by a shake funneled down my throat. Back then, that was a LOT for me. He left me tied up and teased me for a bit, playing with me. I was so aroused. He untied me and I couldn't move, I was too full. He waddled me to the bed and made wild freaking fat love to me. It was incredible. The foreplay was just so erotic. 

12 hours ago, Thunderstorm said:

What would it take to get to know ya or apply ad a feeder?

@Thunderstorm Always down to get to know people! Just DM me :)

12 hours ago, Creamy Baby said:

how can I become as popular?

@Creamy Baby hey girl! Just be yourself! Thats my biggest advice to any new model. Be kind, be yourself, and be patient. Don't be pushy with sales. Stay true to who you are. Our fans deserve tremendous respect and deserve honesty - don't try to be anything that you are not. We are all unique and offer something different. Work hard and trust the process. I've been modeling for 4 years and it took me a while to get where I am now. It took a lot of hard work but it never felt like work because it was always just fun! Keep it fun, keep it real, and keep being gorgoeous and you will climb that ladder in no time ❤️ 

11 hours ago, MarshallT said:

What are you hoping grows the most in the next 100 pounds? :)

@MarshallT Gut and ass! A giant hanging belly and a giant shelf booty please

11 hours ago, neonomadic said:

Reworded: what are you most proud of, in terms of your journey? 

@neonomadic I think I am most proud of how unapologetically me I have evolved into being. My first short bout of gaining was very hard, scary, and confusing. I left the scene for a few short bit and then I'm not sure how it happened, but I just gave in. Life is too short to hide who I really am and suppress what makes me truly happy. This is more than a kink or a fetish or a preference - it's a lifestyle of empowerment and acceptance. I am happier now than I ever was before. I am proud of the fact that I was able to throw societal norms out the window and live freely with my body. I am just valuable to the world in a fat growing body as I was in a thin body - the only difference is that I'm happier and more fulfilled than ever ❤️ I also have to say I am very proud at how far I've come with being open about this part of me. Surely, I could've kept it closeted and there's NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT. If this needs to be on the DL for people, I do not judge. But for me, I am very free with my preferences. I love food. I love to eat. I love my big body. I love growing bigger. There's no shame in celebrating that! But that took me a while to learn. I used to feel very ashamed of this part of me. 

11 hours ago, ILoveBigBootyGirls said:

What is your most fav part of your big fat body? AND - Have u ever had sex and has someone complimented you on your big ass haha ❤️ 

@ILoveBigBootyGirls I LOVE my belly. It was my first love in growing my body and will always be most special. BUT - I also LOVE these new developments on my ass. I used to have a flat ass and now it's evolving into a huge shelf. And yes, recently a lot of guys are commenting on my ass! It's been a while since I've been intimate with someone though. 

11 hours ago, burik32 said:

Whats your biggest fat fantasy, what really turns you on about gaining and obesity? And how much can you see yourself gaining, how fat do you think you'll become?

@burik32 Hmmmm. Biggest fantasy is definitely all the mobility struggles that come with the 350+ range for my height. I'd love to break a kitchen chair or something. 

I see myself being ATLEAST 400+, but likely more given my insatiable appetite. As far as what turns me on most, that's really hard to pin down exactly. But I guess just the complete gluttony and feeling my body grow bigger and bigger each day. I love when people notice and all the comments that come with it. It's instantly gratifying. I eat = I grow bigger. I love that.

11 hours ago, joeforbid said:

have you ever broken or your weight ever affected a piece of furniture before? also would you ever do a stuck video?

@joeforbid I actually cracked my coffee table bouncing on it in a video recently LOL. I'd love to do a stuck video, but my home really doesn't have much for me to get stuck in so I think I'd have to get kinda creative. 

10 hours ago, MoreDrinksLessLights said:

I hope multiple questions are allowed!

1. What city/cities would you like to visit one day that you haven't already been to?

2. If you could plan an all-day music festival with 5 different musical acts, who would you choose? Any 5, dead or alive

3. Do you ever get frustrated with this fetish? It's clear you enjoy it (VERY clear) but are there ever times when you just get a little annoyed at your tight pants or crazy appetite or anything like that?

@MoreDrinksLessLights

1. I love to travel. I'd really love to see ALL of the US someday. I really want to go to Colorado (Denver, Aspen), I'd like to go back to Austin TX (i was there once for work but didn't get to explore), and then hmm.... Seattle!!
  2. Oh man, this is tough - my favorite bands/artists are Erhling, Radiohead, Sia, Pentatonix, and Abigail Barlow. 
  3. I get frustrated with some of the people that it tends to attract and some of the shady stuff that happens within it. The amount of lies I'm told on a daily basis by men who are having sad identity crises out of shame over the fact that they like fat girls can feel defeating at times. BUT there's so much good and I try to never focus in on the negative. I do kinda get annoyed with myself and how much take out I order... it's just absurd and out of control. I do get frustrated sometimes when I'm in a rush to go somewhere and NOTHING will fit, but I always make it work hahaha. 
10 hours ago, Soja said:

1. Do you ever get jealous of how fat other women are or how much weight they gain?

2. Have any exes seen your new size and if so have they made any comments?

3. Would you ever use a scooter? (Or maybe the question is, do you plan on becoming scooter sized?)

4. Do you find you burp more as you've gotten fat with the incessant eating? (It's a real kink of mine 😍🍆)

5. How fo you picture yourself in 5 years? Both in how fat but also, what is your daily life like? Not a fantasy, but in reality, what do you think working, dating, normal stuff is going to be like as you get hyperobese?

Ugh, @Soja - you have no fucking clue how happy you're making me by resurfacing over here.

1. I get so jealous of SSBBW's because i just want to be their size NOW. I spend hours scrolling through their photos trying to place my face on their bodies. It's motivating for sure, but I do get jealous.
  2. Omg yaaaas hahaha. I saw an ex recently at a Friendsgiving and he was such a dick about my weight!!
  3. I definitely see myself using a scooter to help me get around someday (talked about this in todays upload actually). I like the attention it draws to the size of someone. Also, I'm just so damn short. My little short legs are going to give out eventually. It's inevitable.
  4. I do burp a LOT more. I always said I'd never do burping videos but guys - they are coming soon. Idk what's going on lately but I burp a fuck ton. Coming soon. Very soon. Like next Monday soon LOL.
  5. In 5 years I certainly hope to be within the 350-400 range. Mobility dwindling and married to a feeder. In real life - I will likely stop seeing patients and be teaching full time (hopefully). I hope to be married but if not, close to it. Hopefully traveling a bit and making a difference in the little realm of healthcare that I work in ❤️ and lots of puppies and kitties. 
9 hours ago, jacksprat said:
  1. Have you ever flirted with someone by emphasizing how big and round your belly is?  Maybe a caress while pooching out your fat tummy, or a couple of proud Casey love pats? How about intimidate? Letting someone know who's Boss with a size display. 
  2. Are you at all concerned that you are now so powerfully heavy you might actually hurt someone with your weight? Or maybe... do you hope so. I mean, not injure - but wincing. 

bonus question for our beantown gal: I know you are much shorter but... Are you heavier than Gronk? 

@jacksprat

1. I have indeed! Not super obvious but the gentle belly rub and grab or making comments about how full I am or how much weight I've gained.
  2. I definitely get off on the thought of squashing someone and trapping them beneath me.
  3. Fun fact to answer your bonus question - one of my college roommates fuck him on her spring break LOLOL. But i have no idea, idk how much he weighs. 
9 hours ago, Jay Rock said:

Are there fantasies that you weren't into until you tried it?

It's been a while since you mentioned it, but how has your friend who got into feedism? Is she still into it and doing things with you? 

@Jay Rock I have been SLACKING on my shows lately. I still haven't finished Arrow!!!! Thinking of doing the Flash next. tho. Any recommendations?

I was into these fantasies long before I indulged in them. I just never know HOW much of a thing they were. I didn't know this whole world existed...until I knew. And then I couldn't turn back.

My friend is AMAZING but sadly my state is shut down. We both work in healthcare and are isolating for the most part. I have barely seen her :(  she texts me all the time about this kinda stuff tho. She's still going strong. I'll post a screenshot sometime, it gets kinda fun and cute at times hahaa

7 hours ago, ChubbyPrince said:

Favorite thing about the holidays?

@ChubbyPrince I love all the opportunities to give back, as sappy as that sounds. This year is so different due to COVID but usually between Thanksgiving and Christmas I am busy doing a LOT of charity work and nothing fills my soul up more than that. But aside from that, I live in New England and just love watching the world around me turn into a winter wonderland.

6 hours ago, DaddyT said:

God you are fantastically round and gorgeous 😍

@DaddyT Thanks handsome 🥰

5 hours ago, TheGoldenDun said:

Do you like tall guys or would you go for someone that is your height/bit shorter than you?

@TheGoldenDun I looooove tall guys. Like so much. It's a big weakness for me lol. Now, that being said - it's not very hard to be taller than me hahahaha. I am only 5 feet tall. So that leaves a solid chance for most guys to meet that preference lol

4 hours ago, pgtip00 said:

I don't know that I've seen this question asked of you - aside from feederism (if you call that a kink rather than a way of life), what is your biggest kink?

@pgtip00 So this is definitely by far my biggest kink/preference/way of life/religion (too far? LOL). But aside from that, VERY into BDSD. Very into older guys and the whole daddy/baby thing. But big time BDSM gal.