Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Suck these fat titties baby

717E1601-3C39-4B6C-A68F-170ED074DE52.gif

Not only would I suck them but I would rub kiss and jiggle your sexy fat belly and then I would funnel feed you tons of heavy cream and then turn you around on your big fat hog belly and give you a very very sensual full body massage with lotion ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Guest Marshall7

In the mood to be choked like a good little cum pig

97DD15C7-39DE-4209-861B-0100CD8D79BC.png

My gosh, Casey! What I want to do to and WITH you! You are just a pure fat Goddess! I would worship that belly, boobs and face! 😍

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, Tastic1 said:

What does that tattoo on your lip mean?

Hmmm.... should I be nice and tell you guys, or make you guess? ;) I'll give a hint - it's HIGHLY sexual

2 hours ago, jacksprat said:

That smooth fat throat of yours is for inhaling food not air. Air ain't gonna maintain that Fat cleavage You are so proud of. You want dick, You gotta stay fat and grow fatter. Breathing don't help, there isn't any calories in the air. So We'll just have to stop this breathing shit until we get some donuts to cram into your fat face. 

Give me all the food. My greedy throat only wants cock and food.

1 hour ago, pgtip00 said:

I have never wanted to reach through the screen more in my life. 

Come through it and jiggle these fat udders

1 hour ago, speedy_biff said:

Shit Casey. And here I was getting ready for bed and now I’m, um erect haha. You are the best. You just can’t help yourself. Go get some more ice cream before it goes to waste dang it.  

Hehehe always happy to get you going ;) You stroke that cock for me, I'll get my ice cream :)

1 hour ago, Maverick500 said:

Not only would I suck them but I would rub kiss and jiggle your sexy fat belly and then I would funnel feed you tons of heavy cream and then turn you around on your big fat hog belly and give you a very very sensual full body massage with lotion ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Mmmm that sounds like a fat cow's dream!!

1 hour ago, MarshallT said:

My gosh, Casey! What I want to do to and WITH you! You are just a pure fat Goddess! I would worship that belly, boobs and face! 😍

Awww thanks babe! always hyping me up and keeping me smiling ❤️ 

49 minutes ago, TheGoldenDun said:

Well, it seems you’ve been very busy in making us feel better today. And I must say, you’ve succeeded❤️😍❤️

Heheh you guys are the ones who make ME feel better ❤️ so thankful for you all. truly. best part of every day. So much JOY :) 

43 minutes ago, TheGoldenDun said:

I will swallow and suck an entire boob into my mouth and grab your ass cheeks so much❤️😍🤤❤️

And slap this big fat gut ;)❤️ 

Guest StirCrazy94545
3 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Hmmm.... should I be nice and tell you guys, or make you guess? ;) I'll give a hint - it's HIGHLY sexual

Give me all the food. My greedy throat only wants cock and food.

Make a contest out if it and make us guess! What should the prize be?

Only your throat? Or maybe the rest of you only wants cock, tongue, and maybe pussy?

17 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

In the mood to be choked like a good little cum pig

71BA499A-FD0D-41FC-951F-124236935605.jpeg

There isn’t a better hog than freaky hog 

• Curvage Model
14 hours ago, Tastic1 said:

I am a dunce today, so I hope you are nice and tell us :)

Otherwise my guess is Right To The 2(tonsils)

It's a reference to anal sex 🙈

13 hours ago, WaluigiFan001 said:

With pleasure, ma'am. 

Hehehe i wish!! I'd smother that handsome face with all this fat

11 hours ago, StirCrazy94545 said:

Only your throat? Or maybe the rest of you only wants cock, tongue, and maybe pussy?

Mmmmm this pussy is always begging for cock

11 hours ago, Ljj said:

There isn’t a better hog than freaky hog 

I have MANY freaky kinks tbh ;)

• Curvage Model

I have to admit - I think a colleague that I teach with is trying to fatten me up. Obviously we have been virtual for a long time, but I did see him briefly the other day. He made a gentle comment about my weight since the last time he saw me. We have seen each other online in meetings in stuff and not once, but TWICE this week he has randomly venmo-d me saying "Coffee and donuts to get through the day" or something similar. Today he messaged me asking how the donuts were and if they helped with my stress. I said yes of course. He asked what kind I got, kinda seeming like he wanted to continue the conversation. I messed with him a bit and said what kind, and that they were so good I couldn't help but have 6 of them. He said, "glad to hear it, i had a feeling you'd love that." Low key wondering if he's a closet FA or a lurker... SO HOT.

24 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I have to admit - I think a colleague that I teach with is trying to fatten me up. Obviously we have been virtual for a long time, but I did see him briefly the other day. He made a gentle comment about my weight since the last time he saw me. We have seen each other online in meetings in stuff and not once, but TWICE this week he has randomly venmo-d me saying "Coffee and donuts to get through the day" or something similar. Today he messaged me asking how the donuts were and if they helped with my stress. I said yes of course. He asked what kind I got, kinda seeming like he wanted to continue the conversation. I messed with him a bit and said what kind, and that they were so good I couldn't help but have 6 of them. He said, "glad to hear it, i had a feeling you'd love that." Low key wondering if he's a closet FA or a lurker... SO HOT.

Hmm...I wonder what would happen if you invited him over to dinner somewhere? Maybe even your own place? You might have a potential feeder/play partner on your hands. :D 

It is Nature Casey. He's being a gentleman. But no doubt he's just as enchanted as the rest of us. He's blowing nuts all over the place at home dreaming about you. I really suspect a huge and surprising percentage of guys are the same way. I mean, as far as nature goes, you are the example of the extremely well-nourished and developed female of the species. Take fashion, trends and personal feelings out of the equation and go pure Darwin on this. it would seem every dude would be madly driven to breed with You. Not some boyish waif or cartoon hourglass. No, the species wants YOU. Or at least, it seems to make sense to me. "Dude, Admit it. You KNOW you WANT it." could be said of any fella. 

13 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Ugh, not feeling too hot tonight. Some days take a greater toll than others. Forever staying positive tho.

You know Casey, You are not tricking us into thinking You are perfect. We understand. You are not some "fake-ass" cam girl. You bravely present yourself as yourself. We love you for it. 

25 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Ugh, not feeling too hot tonight. Some days take a greater toll than others. Forever staying positive tho.

Tell me a win from your day!! ❤️ 

I bought your incredibly hot "A Big Naughty Cow" video, that is a big win. 🥵😍 The only unhealthy thing I want for you is packing on the pounds on that sexy body of yours not that you don't feel well. I hope you feel better soon. ☺️

41 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

You're pushing your body pretty hard - just natural for it to push back some times.

Well - my day has only just started, but I got confirmation this morning from a client that a module I delivered to him a few days ago is achieving the desired results.

And its Friday - a good thing all on its own!

Guest Mauser1898
2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I get to tell the most beautiful girl in the world 🌎🥰good morning !