Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

• Curvage Model

Hi friends ❤️ How was everyone's day? You guys are loving my calories total so I figured I'll tell you I ate over 14k calories today :)

Im feeling so...so stressed, defeated, and overwhelmed by school. It had me down all day. Two more weeks thank GOD.

I'm so full right now...all the pressure is pushing right into my pussy and I am dyingggggggg over here. I need a feeder so badly in moments like this

Guest Soja
9 minutes ago, BBW Casey said:

Hi friends ❤️ How was everyone's day? You guys are loving my calories total so I figured I'll tell you I ate over 14k calories today :)

Im feeling so...so stressed, defeated, and overwhelmed by school. It had me down all day. Two more weeks thank GOD.

I'm so full right now...all the pressure is pushing right into my pussy and I am dyingggggggg over here. I need a feeder so badly in moments like this

I'm sorry to hear you're stressed

Hogging out on a week's worth of calories is definitely the best solution

Guest Fa10herup
53 minutes ago, BBW Casey said:

Yes it is ❤️ It never used to be...but lately....things have changed

It is your destiny. ❤❤❤

You know you want to. You know it. Yes you do. You don't want to stop fattening up. No you don't. Casey wants more. SO. MUCH. MORE.

It's time. 

"I want to be immobile! Fatter! FATTER! FATTER!!!"

And the stress will disappear. ❤

I'm probably a bit harsh. Your choice.

• Curvage Model
10 hours ago, Fa10herup said:

It is your destiny. ❤❤❤

You know you want to. You know it. Yes you do. You don't want to stop fattening up. No you don't. Casey wants more. SO. MUCH. MORE.

It's time. 

"I want to be immobile! Fatter! FATTER! FATTER!!!"

And the stress will disappear. ❤

I'm probably a bit harsh. Your choice.

LOVE THIS ❤️ 

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, Master WG said:

What changed?

I think that recently just accepting myself as I am, being open with my loved ones, and modeling full time has changed my perspective a bit. Before, i would hold back out of fear of judgement and disapproval. Now i dont care ❤️ 

Guest Soja
32 minutes ago, BBW Casey said:

Now i dont care ❤️ 

Of course you don't care. If you get to fill your own piggy desires, why should you care about anyone or anything else?

• Curvage Model

Hey guys! I think that from now on - every sunday night I am going to make a tradition out of doing a Q&A in here with you guys. I loved what we did last week - answering your questions, getting to know you more, and engaging with you all more. I am happy to answer any questions you guys have - nothing is off limits! ❤️ If something can be answered in my videos I may direct you there but otherwise, ASK AWAY ❤️ sex, family, hobbies, gaining, eating, relationships, friendships - ask it all.

Submit questions here and I'll start answering later on tonight :)

Guest Fa10herup

Here's one: A large barrel of warm chowder stands in your way, unattended.

What do you wanna do?

• Curvage Model
8 hours ago, Kenzo998 said:

What other curvage models would you like to collaborate with; is there any specific one you’d really like to see gain? 

Honestly I don't have my heard set on a collab right now, I am very cautious when it comes to meeting people and like to stay in my own lane (with a few exceptions ❤️). I don't want to this to come off rude at all, but I dont care about their gains. I am focused on mine and try not to compare myself to others :)

• Curvage Model
8 hours ago, NikeLove1986 said:

1] How many plates can you eat at a buffet now 

2] Ever been out and a button popped off

3] Do you're friends make comments about your weight 

Thanks for being a cool ass chick lol

1) oh god....i've lost track lol. Just know, I can eat a TON at a buffet. I'll count next time.

2) No but I have ripped a seam

3) Yes. Constantly