Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Guest Marshall7

After these last 4 days, I've never been more serious about getting you into that life style than now! 😍 Hottest 4 days ever on this site!

5 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I had to ask my intern to help me get my shoes tonight. I put them on, I am not quite there yet asking someone who's not a feeder to help me with something like that. But I did have to ask her to bend down and grab them for me so I could sit down in a chair and get them on. My gut is just so much bigger than the rest of me. bending down is getting really really hard. I am so sore today after not moving around for the past few days and diving right back into life today. I am more certain than ever that life in bed is where I belong

719804A4-4612-431D-A678-03C781D1743A.jpeg.b8d71bac59d1aae01a27d27d73932930.jpg

I love that new pink suit of yours!❤️😍❤️I want to stick my cock between your tits while your top is still on them. Your top is wrapped so tightly around your boobs you don’t have to worry about holding them as I hump and cum between them!

14 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Hehehe I did used to hook up with a lot of my sisters (i am bisexual). I wonder if they'd still be down to play now that I'm a giant hog hehehe

Wow we are almost right on par with eachother!! Love this ❤️ 

I’m 100% sure that’ll peak their curiosity if they feel horny enough❤️😉❤️

Yay! We have sooo much in common! I was desperately finding the vore jar to see what you had and I was happy to see that it was almost filled lol. You know how much I love our vore story where I turn you into an actual pig❤️😍❤️

• Curvage Model
16 minutes ago, MarshallT said:

After these last 4 days, I've never been more serious about getting you into that life style than now! 😍 Hottest 4 days ever on this site!

About to share the recap of it all in a bit. It truly was 4 days of complete bliss ❤️ 

7 minutes ago, TheGoldenDun said:

I’m 100% sure that’ll peak their curiosity if they feel horny enough❤️😉❤️

Yay! We have sooo much in common! I was desperately finding the vore jar to see what you had and I was happy to see that it was almost filled lol. You know how much I love our vore story where I turn you into an actual pig❤️😍❤️

There's definitely aspects of vore that interest me, but it's all very new and uncertain to me. Always open to exploring it tho and definitely want to get a vore clip into my store eventually ❤️ 

5 minutes ago, Zusu said:

Good lord I’d love you to grind on me 

Heheeh it wouldn't be too long before I was panting out of breath!

1 minute ago, Curvage Casey said:

There's definitely aspects of vore that interest me, but it's all very new and uncertain to me. Always open to exploring it tho and definitely want to get a vore clip into my store eventually ❤️ 

It is a strange topic in feederism because there are different aspects to vore. Even I don’t know how to explain the concept of it when I’m NOT writing it as a story haha. The type of vore I like is non-fatal/non-digestive, I always like the idea of keeping my prey/lover in my belly and make them feel warm and comfortable (or horny, if they want to be swallowed whole). And I just love being hungry and the feeling of having a big belly that’s full of my lover. I also like cock vore, butt vore (yes that’s a thing lol) and there is vaginal vore (unbirth) but I’ve never done that with a female character before in my stories. But like you said it all really depends on what aspects you like. I’m still here to help you if you want to ask me more about it😊

• Curvage Model
6 minutes ago, Zusu said:

Sounds like it would be a good time for you to relax.  You lay down and I’ll rub lotion all over that thick body 

You'd get lost in these rolls real quick 😍

2 minutes ago, TheGoldenDun said:

It is a strange topic in feederism because there are different aspects to vore. Even I don’t know how to explain the concept of it when I’m NOT writing it as a story haha. The type of vore I like is non-fatal/non-digestive, I always like the idea of keeping my prey/lover in my belly and make them feel warm and comfortable (or horny, if they want to be swallowed whole). And I just love being hungry and the feeling of having a big belly that’s full of my lover. I also like cock vore, butt vore (yes that’s a thing lol) and there is vaginal vore (unbirth) but I’ve never done that with a female character before in my stories. But like you said it all really depends on what aspects you like. I’m still here to help you if you want to ask me more about it😊

Is squashing kinda vore-ish? Bc I'm VERY into squashing recently at this bigger size. Like the thought of trapping someone beneath my body captivates me entirely 

Guest Marshall7

I imagine coming into your room some day and your belly is laid out the size of an extra large pizza, just a bunch of rising dough ready to be oiled played with and fucked! 😈

11 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Is squashing kinda vore-ish? Bc I'm VERY into squashing recently at this bigger size. Like the thought of trapping someone beneath my body captivates me entirely 

Oh yes indeed. But if you want to do squashing I can only think of 4 ways. There’s anal vore or vagina vore if you sit on them. Like if you suck them up too much you’ll eventually swallow them haha. There’s actually bellybutton vore which I’ve found on sites like Aryion and Furaffinity (which is the main site I also post my art and stories) and the fourth is absorption vore, an example would be: you squash a girl who has some fat on her belly/butt/breasts. You absorbed them into your body, and whatever fat part of their body they had is now yours and it makes your belly/butt/breasts bigger than before. I don’t write or do much with absorption vore though. And also, if you want it to work for you, micro vore. Where your prey is very small in size and you are a giant, you sit on them and they get swallowed by your ass or pussy.

another thing I found is after you swallow whole someone, you can lay your big squirming belly on another person and do like a humiliation type squashing where they’re trapped under your huge gut while the person inside your belly is struggling

• Curvage Model
23 minutes ago, MarshallT said:

I imagine coming into your room some day and your belly is laid out the size of an extra large pizza, just a bunch of rising dough ready to be oiled played with and fucked! 😈

Ugh yes PLEASE. I want to just entirely consume a mattress someday with my size ❤️ 

19 minutes ago, TheGoldenDun said:

Oh yes indeed. But if you want to do squashing I can only think of 4 ways. There’s anal vore or vagina vore if you sit on them. Like if you suck them up too much you’ll eventually swallow them haha. There’s actually bellybutton vore which I’ve found on sites like Aryion and Furaffinity (which is the main site I also post my art and stories) and the fourth is absorption vore, an example would be: you squash a girl who has some fat on her belly/butt/breasts. You absorbed them into your body, and whatever fat part of their body they had is now yours and it makes your belly/butt/breasts bigger than before. I don’t write or do much with absorption vore though. And also, if you want it to work for you, micro vore. Where your prey is very small in size and you are a giant, you sit on them and they get swallowed by your ass or pussy.

another thing I found is after you swallow whole someone, you can lay your big squirming belly on another person and do like a humiliation type squashing where they’re trapped under your huge gut while the person inside your belly is struggling

This is super interesting! Thank you so much for sharing ❤️ Definitely gonna think a bit about this ❤️ Thanks for always being so willing to share on a topic I don't know too much about. Stay tuned!

10 minutes ago, FASWE87 said:

When at the mall: someone comes up: ohh you look so happy together, when are u due? 

Due? She only carries pizza in that belly and we just got coupons cause we are such recurrent customers at our pizzaplace...thats something to smile extra about

Ugh yaaaaassssss ❤️ goals!

• Curvage Model

LIMITED MOBILITY/IMMOBILITY CHALLENGE RECAP (4 DAYS)

**NOTE: Please do not quote the whole post when replying, this is gonna be a long one and we don't wanna clog up the thread haha. Either quote portions or just respond in a separate post. SO much love ❤️ 

Before: I've grown so big recently. I have had some really rapid gains these last 2 months of the year and it's changed a lot of things for me as I grow closer and closer to SSBBW status, which I'm on target to hit early 2021. Quarantine in general resulted in a big loss of endurance, muscle mass, and overall mobility for me. I was such a lazy fuck when I was working from home... There were so many days I didn't leave my bed aside from food/bathroom/shower. It sparked a big interest in me. You guys have probably seen my recent clip Dreams of Immobility and every single word was true in that video. It's been on my mind a LOT recently. I was given a few unexpected days off last week with the snowstorm we had. I had been feeling really run down trying to juggle blowing up like this and working full time so I kinda just wanted to give my big heavy body a break for a day or two in bed to just do nothing. But then, ofcourse, my mind ran while with it. I've been eating more than ever and I've been lazier than ever. Why not capitalize on the experience and have some fun with all that? So it started Wednesday night and I was going to go until Friday night/Saturday morning. No moving except bathroom and food deliveries. Just in my bed, stuffing my face, playing with myself, and being a lazy fuck. Easy right? Maybe too easy. Because then I turned it into 4 days. 4 fucking days changed so much for me. I prepared pretty heavily for it too. I had SO much food surrounding my bed on folding tables. All my toys charged up and ready to be used as needed. It was the perfect set up, and as you can imagine.... that food didn't last very long.

During: The first night was easy. I lay in bed and stuff myself in and out of comas every night, so it wasn't anything out of the norm. The second day was kinda hard tho. It takes a LOT of mental freedom to give your body, mind, and soul permission to do nothing... to be nothing. A complete release. For the first half of the day I just kept thinking, "OMG i need to be doing this," or "I should be doing that." But I didn't give in. I just kept eating. And eating. Then I'd nap. Then I'd play with myself. Then I'd eat more. A cycle all day long. I had worked through the mountain of food I left out by that evening (Thursday) which I suppose was to be expected of me. I was also wicked high the entire time, which makes me eat like a monster. Slept through the night and woke up Friday morning ready to do it again. You guys were honestly a big support to me during this experience bc like I said, I had a few moments where I almost gave in to the mental struggle of feeling like I should've been doing work, or cleaning, or relocating to a different room. But when you're immobile - you can't do that. You don't have the leisure of walking to the couch freely. So I wanted the full experience. So in bed I stayed. Doordash and Grubhub came to my house probably 6-7 times that day. Funnel going all day long. Soda, cream, milkshakes. All my usuals. By Friday I was hooked. I needed more. I was anxious at the thought of having to go back to normal life Saturday morning, so you guys convinced me to continue it throughout Saturday and Sunday. 4 days of immobility and gluttony. The same cycle occurred throughout. Eat, sleep, play. It's all I did. I slept after almost every feeding. At times I was too full and frankly, too LAZY to explore my body. I felt myself getting weaker each day. My legs are squishy always, but they started to just feel like mush. I felt like a blob. I think I developed permanent creases in my neck from how I was laying and the way my fat rolls settled. My tits.... my fucking tits. Just spread out across my gut all weekend long. My skin hurt at a few points from how much it was stretching. Like it REALLY hurt. But in a good way. In the most satisfying way. I did take two showers and it was exhausting. By Sunday I started to get a lot of anxiety at the thought of having to get up this morning (Monday). I gained a ton of weight, I could feel it. I felt bigger. Heavier. Hungrier. Greedier. Hornier than I did Wednesday night when this all began. I didn't want it to end. I would often catch myself breathing SO heavy just laying there doing nothing. Snoring faintly at times like a pig. Feeling so needy and helpless, begging so many of you to come take care of me. It was incredible. A dream come true that I did not want to wake up from.

After: This morning was so hard. Lifting my body up out of my bed was so challenging. First thing I did was head over to the scale. 9 pounds. 9 fucking pounds. 9 pounds since Wednesday. Honestly, I thought it would be more given how little I moved and how much food I consumed like a beast. But 9 pounds still left me entirely speechless. Getting dressed and ready for work led me to break out in a complete drenched sweat. Today was so hard. With an aching gut and SO SWOLLEN body, I was hobbling around work like a pregnant hog on a farm. I hit in my office for most of the day, feeding and resting. Now I am just filled with this longing to do it again. And again. And frankly, forever. Big gains I feel are in my face, it's just so damn swollen. My boobs feel ENORMOUSLY FERTILE. Holy shit. So fucking fertile and tender to touch and big. My gut is huge. So huge. I had a really hard time in the shower this morning navigating my lower belly and fupa. I had to move it in ways that I haven't before in order to access certain parts. My fupa feels enormous, this is a very new development for sure. It jiggles now. It's almost like a second gut entirely. So swollen and erogenous. Controlling me in a way tbh bc it jiggles with every move, surrendering me to the pleasure. This entirely experience was nothing short of life altering. 

Takeaways: My biggest regret was not documenting this in a video. However, at the same time, I feel like if I did record it I wouldn't have gone as deep into as I did. There's so much I'm keeping to myself that happened bc it was such a big deal to me to experience for the first time and I'm not quite ready to share. It was just such an intimate experience with myself. and I think I needed it to be with just me so I could really release into my desires and sensations. I did things I never expected I'd do. I felt things I never have before. I do want to do this again, and again. Hopefully on a monthly basis and I certainly will document it moving forward. My biggest takeaway by far is that this experience confirmed that this is something I truly want to be a part of my reality down the road as I continue to grow. Thank you guys so much for being there for me to encourage me, turn me on, and support me during it ❤️  Your comments and paragraphs that you write to me truly captivate me and my every bite. I am so thankful for you all ❤️ 

10 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

This is super interesting! Thank you so much for sharing ❤️ Definitely gonna think a bit about this ❤️ Thanks for always being so willing to share on a topic I don't know too much about. Stay tuned!

I can’t wait to see what you come up with! Like I said if you need more help or need a concept idea just DM me where we talk babe!😊

I would love being in a vore video with you. I want to get swallowed whole by a big girl like you and fall willingly to you❤️😍❤️too bad we kinda live far apart (I live in NJ)

Guest Marshall7

Holy shit! This is gonna take time to digest! But so fucking hot, Love! I'm so excited for you and the near future with this! Thank you for sharing!! 🥰

Also, I LOVE your writing, Babe! Please write more! 🥰

20 minutes ago, FASWE87 said:

When at the mall: someone comes up: ohh you look so happy together, when are u due? 

Due? She only carries pizza in that belly and we just got coupons cause we are such recurrent customers at our pizzaplace...thats something to smile extra about

There's an ancient reverence about pregnancy. We offer the pregnant woman our seat or simply our well wishes. There's also this strange compulsion to reach out and touch a pregnant belly. And occasionally a total stranger might impulsively reach out and place her palm upon a pregnant woman's belly as some shared or sympathetic celebration of Motherhood. As though the Pregnant woman and her body belongs to the entire community. She is a public person. I know people get very bold with pregnant women. How about you Casey? Has anyone ever had the audacity to place their hands upon you thinking you were preggers? Only to find their hand upon your soft fat belly. 

13 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Your story of limited mobility, your waddles, your new big FAT belly, your fupa, your wide loaded ass, your huge milk-filled tits, your thick thighs and chubby arms: is absolutely positively BEAUTIFUL!❤️😍🍆💦🤤❤️
I love you Casey and always will with your adventures of fattening yourself up to be an absolute greedy pig!

83572882-74F7-4185-A938-DFAD86829065.jpeg

38 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

LIMITED MOBILITY/IMMOBILITY CHALLENGE RECAP (4 DAYS) ❤️

Wow, Thank you so much for this insightful and thoughtful revelation. Like an invitation into your bedroom. I love how curious and intellectual you are as you explore your own blossoming desires and accomplishments. Beautiful Woman. 

• Curvage Model
38 minutes ago, TheGoldenDun said:

I can’t wait to see what you come up with! Like I said if you need more help or need a concept idea just DM me where we talk babe!😊

I would love being in a vore video with you. I want to get swallowed whole by a big girl like you and fall willingly to you❤️😍❤️too bad we kinda live far apart (I live in NJ)

Thank you love! I'll keep ya posted ❤️ 

35 minutes ago, MarshallT said:

Holy shit! This is gonna take time to digest! But so fucking hot, Love! I'm so excited for you and the near future with this! Thank you for sharing!! 🥰

Also, I LOVE your writing, Babe! Please write more! 🥰

Hehe thank you love ❤️ I was going to ask if you guys like big long posts like this! There's always so much I want to share but it really requires a lot of detail and I wasn't sure if people would take the time to read it. More to come ❤️ 

18 minutes ago, TheGoldenDun said:

Your story of limited mobility, your waddles, your new big FAT belly, your fupa, your wide loaded ass, your huge milk-filled tits, your thick thighs and chubby arms: is absolutely positively BEAUTIFUL!❤️😍🍆💦🤤❤️
I love you Casey and always will with your adventures of fattening yourself up to be an absolute greedy pig!

83572882-74F7-4185-A938-DFAD86829065.jpeg

Love this pic ❤️ And you! Thank you so much for everything always. I love sharing it all with you!

1 minute ago, jacksprat said:

Wow, Thank you so much for this insightful and thoughtful revelation. Like an invitation into your bedroom. I love how curious and intellectual you are as you explore your own blossoming desires and accomplishments. Beautiful Woman. 

Always so happy to share with you guys. You empower me daily to explore these parts of myself!

• Curvage Model

I just took a shower and I was so sore, achey, and tired from existing out of my bed today that I sat down on the edge of my tub to wash myself and shave my legs. That failed epically bc I could not navigate through my rolls upon rolls up fat in that seated, squished position like that. It is a low edge too, so I struggle so much to heave myself back up and almost took my entire shower curtain with me. So much is changing, faster than ever lately. I love these little struggles that remind me of my greed

4AE16CD2-4A20-4545-9922-25DE496D61B5.jpeg.4342fe8b0d035b0662782e2b33898c78.jpg

Guest Marshall7

@Curvage Casey Babe, you're so talented and interesting, it could be a short post or long one! You always keep my attention and I love your details! Thank you for sharing with us on here as I know it takes time to think and then write this all out. :) Hope you're eating well tonight! ;) 

52 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

**NOTE: Please do not quote the whole post when replying, this is gonna be a long one and we don't wanna clog up the thread haha. Either quote portions or just respond in a separate post. SO much love ❤️

I'm going to need to read this again to really focus my thoughts on it - but on initial reading it comes across as one of the most cathartic experiences of your life.  The fulfillment (at least partially) of a long held dream, and something of an affirmation that the dream is indeed what you want for your life.

I will read it again later tonight and hopefully have a bit more to say on it, but if nothing else I'm so happy for you that it turned out be everything you'd hoped.  ❤️

12 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Thank you love! I'll keep ya posted ❤️ 

Love this pic ❤️ And you! Thank you so much for everything always. I love sharing it all with you!

Love you to babe!❤️😍❤️
It always brings a smile on my face you love my art of your beautiful piggy form! If this and my horse form were all real we would live a happy life together!❤️😍❤️