6 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Immobility fantasy. Fat struggle. Fat chat. Belly play. Twerking. Weight gain. 10+ minutes. 

Casey is growing faster than ever. Things are getting harder and her mobility is drifting away as her gut continues to swell. Casey thinks a lot about her future... She can't stop. She's tried and she can't. She knows that she will continue to grow at a rapid rate and her mobility will be limited. Casey is going to find herself completely dependent on you. Dependent on you to feed her, bring her food, wash her fat rolls, help her get her shoes on, and rely on you 100% for all pleasure as it gets harder and harder to move and reach. Casey dreams of a gigantic gut spread across her whole lap, hanging off the couch, and consuming your bed with her. She dreams of you having to heave her enormous body to roll her over, hoping to find some form of access into you big pig between the rolls and rolls of flabby fat. She discusses the thought of a mobility scooter and going out in public with you at such a large size. Casey giggles as she explores her body, which is looking bigger and softer than ever. She dances for you, wobbling with every move. Casey is going to keep growing for you. She is going to be supersized. She is going to be huge. Entirely and completely submitted to you due to her immense size.

----------------------------------------

REVIEWS // If you enjoyed this video, a review/comment/reaction is always SO appreciated and they absolutely make my day!  

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support [HERE].

💥Find more of my hot clips HERE 💥Chat with me HERE 💥

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Marshall7

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Everything about this clip is the hottest thing any woman has ever posted in all of Curvage. Casey is everything and anything a man could want, and maybe a girl too! She has gotten fatter since last week and her belly in this looks the most massive it ever has before. Her doublechin has become a perfect circle of fat enveloping her gorgeous face and her chubby arms have added cellulite. Her ass is rounder than ever and now she has come to us, jiggling her fat, admitting she has finally surrendered to the idea of immobility as a reality! This is an amazing day, Casey! One I've been waiting for for awhile! Casey has surrendered to complete gluttony and she has never looked or sounded hotter. This was the most turned on I've ever been watching a clip, I could only imagine her in person, how sensual and mesmerizing her perfect growing body would be! Casey has turned a corner in gaining too! She is burying herself in food and heavy cream every day! I don't really think there's going to be another plateau from here on out! I'm so excited to help you grow into immobility, my Dear! It's going to be so wonderful!

Please, you will never regret buying this clip! Please go and do it right away! THIS is your Queen of Curvage: Curvage Casey!!! 

Link to review
Guest Ljj

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Ugh do you love jiggle? If you do, this is the clip for you. Because good god Casey has a jiggly body and she flaunts every inch of it in this video. She also tells you how she looks forward to being completely dependent on you when she can’t move. Ugh unbelievable clip

Link to review
Guest Riverboatrob8

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Small girl....huge belly....massive turn on. Wow you really really put on a lot of weight! Hot video!

Response from the author:

Awwwww thank you so much love!!❤️

Link to review
David8tor

Finally bought the video to see what the rave was all about and I see why now! Hot from begging to end! This video has no mercy for you especially if you like women jiggling their body! Casey is the Human Balloon, getting bigger and bigger with no signs of creaking and exploding! Now I know what to think about if bouncing on a huge balloon, Casey's big belly! Hope she makes a POV smothering video soon, maybe when she is even bigger :D

Response from the author:

SO happy you enjoyed it ❤️ thank you so much for taking the time to write such a sweet review ❤️ 

Link to review
jacksprat

Casey has packed on some considerable weight. She opens up this video showing the power of those new pounds. In tantalizing slow motion she bounces up and comes crashing down sending shock waves of rippling fat throughout her tremendous body. It's beautiful. And it's an awesome display of the sheer force she generates with her voluptuous body.  She goes on to show off how soft and fat she has grown with jiggling slo-mo of her belly and butt. Interspersed with smiling close-ups of her delighted face, conveying how utterly happy and proud she is of all these sexy gains. And she knows you love to see it as well. Casey looks back to keep an eye on you while you are mesmerized by her butt grown soft and fat. She is confident that you are already hard dick in hand and will likely replay this section and come. We're only a minute in and she establishes total control of the viewer. Now it's time for a "Fat Chat" unlike any other.  
Casey is a very special and candid woman. During her "Fat Chat" she doesn't dwell on mere fantasy to turn you on. Way more sexy and intriguing she turns inward to describe how her life has been affected by these astonishing gains. Her honesty is what grabs hold of us and Casey becomes dear to us. We get to know her. Hearing Casey confess to her actual satisfactions and desires is deeply gratifying. We are accustomed to videos of fantasy, but Casey becomes intimate, opening up to the viewer. The remarkable pace which Casey piles on soft layers of heaping fat has brought to her attention a serious question. Where does this all lead? Casey doesn't shy away from the subject. She tells us how she has wrestled with the idea of extreme weight gain. How exciting it is for her to imagine her actual day to day reality with truly shocking weight gains. And Casey being an admirable woman has obviously given the matter serious thought. We all have at times felt certain degrees of social unease wresting merely with the natural desires, lust and appreciation for fatter and fatter girls. Casey gives us insight to actually becoming that desirable person.  Lusted after for her scrumptious mythic obesity. Being necessarily pampered and cared for as her weight climbs to burdensome realities. And she is all in. Casey surrenders herself to her juggernaut obsession. The fat is really piling on. Things in her life are already changing. Her appetite growing along as the dial on her scale spins wildly out of control. Control. Power and control are fundamental issues here. Casey has always been exquisitely turned on by the cultivation and abandonment of control. She dreams of her life where every aspect is dependent upon a lover. Casey is well aware how much both people involved must commit and submit to the enormous mass of cumbersome and sexy volumes of pleasure and fat. Of course Casey tells us all these intimate thoughts while caressing her new fats in lacy lingerie which always looks so good on her. She punctuates her dreams with cracking slaps of her belly. She easily commands all your attention constantly running her hands all over her soft blubber. Emphasizing her beauty and her pride of becoming so beautiful. As if you were not already convinced (but you will be) Casey ends the clip with more slo-motion dancing showing off her tantalizing body. She's fat. She's sexy. She's surrendered herself to a fat life. You and I feel in love with her. Under her spell, under her weight. You are coming in ecstasy as she wobbles her soft fat for the camera. Casey is all in; Are you? 

Link to review
pgtip00

Much jiggling and bouncing ensues as Casey takes a glimpse into the Crystal ball.  Casey knows where this truly next-level of gluttony she has recently entered is going to take her - and she finds it something of a turn-on to say the least!  Thoughts of not being able to do anything for herself, of being totally reliant on someone to take care of her - bathe her - feed her - make her cum - drives her on her quest to be 500 pounds plus!  She lays this all out for us, while shaking and jiggling that massive heavy body for your viewing pleasure.  For future is FAT for our favorite piggy!

Link to review
TheGoldenDun

This is Casey at her most softest and jiggliest that it’s hypnotizing to see her belly and butt ripple in slow motion❤️😍❤️If you love fat girls and love to hear them talk about wanting to be immobile and curvy and BIG, then this the video you should buy!

Link to review
ZAIZEK

I have high expectations when it comes to your clips cause they only get sexier and hotter for each time and ohh wow i'm mindblown! Casey has gotten so much fatter lately and it really shows in this clip, that soft squishy huge belly is really nice to watch wobble and that ass is getting so huge, the backfat is also so so hot, really reommend this!!! just epic ❤️ 

Link to review
Nervous Fish

Every time Casey uploads a clip its always a must watch she always seems to get better and fatter in every video she makes me finish so fast. Every jiggle and slap makes me more and more excited she's such a dream girl can't wait for her to grow bigger if only I could grab and slap that belly once in my life I could probably die a happy person support this beautiful feedee

Link to review
jackal27

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

Casey is so the real deal. She is so in love and committed to her eating and gaining she easily makes her “dreams of immobility” a reality. Granted she is not currently immobile but there is no denying how much, how fast she is gaining weight. Casey talks about how she never figured she’d become as big and fat as she is, but now that she’s at this level she also knows there’s no turning back. In fact, she’s so happy when she’s eating and feeling herself grow plumper, she knows it’s just a matter of time before she’s an enormous mound of fat unable to move by her own power. She’ll need a lucky guy to literally serve her every need, which is my dream, like hers to be immobile.

She’s been saying it’s out of control lately and she is bursting with more flab in her rolls here. Some, it’s noticing the little things like how her double chin roll has a larger presence with each new clip. And then i can even tell her hands and fingers are looking thicker, chubbier as she rubs her belly, licks her fingers and sticks into her deepening belly button. and of course some it’s taking in the obvious things that are on fire, like her rockstar assets the ballooning belly and now her sexy ass that’s rounding and swelling further out with each new post by her. Another home run clip y Casey you must buy and watch 😍🔥🤯👍👏

Link to review
Guest shinemonk

probably my most forceful cum ever

Link to review