Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Guest Fa10herup

Heavenly!

Good luck on your final. Be sure to reward yourself (s)well with the A+ you're gonna get.

• Curvage Model

As promised, here's the famous photo!!

Exams are passed and I'm ready for a fattening weekend to reward myself ❤️ ~entering hog mode~ (not that i ever leave it LOL)

Tell me how fucking fat i've gotten. Please. It's so motivating for me to read. Tell me what a pig I've turned into

IMG_6230.PNG

Guest Soja

You should be ashamed at throwing away your perfect skinny body and becoming so fat and jiggly and obese, to have gotten such a huge ass and bloated gut. You must have zero self-control. You must eat enough calories for four people and then after your selfish feast, take a lazy nap so it all turns to fat. It's the only explanation I have for how fucking fat you've gotten. At least you could wear clothes that fit, that don't show off every wobbling inch of flesh. But you have no shame.

Guest Soja

But you're too far gone. So just be a piggy. Have seconds, have thirds, have mine, keep being a total hog.

Guest Fa10herup

The ecstasy of plumpness has taken over. Absolutely no going back. Casey must get fatter. Fatter! FATTER! 

If its food, it belongs in Casey's mouth and belly. No exceptions. Eating is life. Plumping is life. Fat is life. 

Sexier and sexier you get as you grow and grow. -- both in mass and happiness. There is no better life.

That girl you were from long ago that didn't like to be fat: Oh how WRONG she was! 

Unlimited happiness and plumpness to you! Love you! ❤❤

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, Fa10herup said:

The ecstasy of plumpness has taken over. Absolutely no going back. Casey must get fatter. Fatter! FATTER! 

If its food, it belongs in Casey's mouth and belly. No exceptions. Eating is life. Plumping is life. Fat is life. 

Sexier and sexier you get as you grow and grow. -- both in mass and happiness. There is no better life.

That girl you were from long ago that didn't like to be fat: Oh how WRONG she was! 

Unlimited happiness and plumpness to you! Love you! ❤❤

SO HOT ❤️ stay tuned for more flab to come ❤️ 

Guest Fa10herup
14 minutes ago, BBW Casey said:

SO HOT ❤️ stay tuned for more flab to come ❤️ 

YOU'RE so hot! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Guest Stratosphere7.0

Your such a hog now! I want to feed you all day and all night long! I want that belly hang to touch the floor while you’re on your knees!

• Curvage Model

Hey guys ❤️ blown away yet again this week by your support and kind words. It's motivating me more than ever. This week was probably my biggest week of eating ever...i feeel SO much heavier. My rolls are deeper, my breathing is heavier, and my gut is so so soooooooooooo swollen and wobbly. It was an emotional week with school work and I think that was really triggering my food addiction. I am so happy you loved that video. I embrace every part of this food obsession I deal with. It is what makes me happiest by far.

I'm currently stuck in bed pinned under my full swollen gut - full of pizza, soda, cream, cookies, and candies. Feeling like a big  hog! ❤️ 

I'll be hanging out on here for a bit if anyone wants to ask any questions! I'll respond in here :)

Guest Stratosphere7.0

Also do you ever just plop your belly on counters? Or is that just a fetish video thing?

Guest Fa10herup

Here's one, love! ❤

Have you heard of, or ever had, Casey's pizza? Or its breakfast pizza?

20200515_225933.jpg