Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Guest Marshall7

Okay, I decided to go back and watch Casey's 1st Mentos/coke bloat back in June 2019....and I was absolutely SHOCKED at seeing the contrast to her now. If any "doubters" of her gain and her commitment to this lifestyle are reading this, go watch right now! This is what makes her gain the greatest ever imo. Her gut is literally 3xed the size it was in that first one and you just see her massive belly draping all over her lap. She also has completely doubled in width if not more. The amount of space this sexy woman takes up now drives me wild!!! Her boobs have EXPLODED and her face has just become consumed by fat! Casey, I'm completely in awe of you and this gain! Now let's keep it going ;)

On 1/5/2023 at 2:45 PM, Curvage Casey said:

💕💗

6AD27F46-69D2-4D2B-929B-9B9101ABCBBB.jpeg

OK. Let's click this thumbnail and take a good hard look at Casey's bosom. 😳 Holy Cow! Skinny girls tremble before the immesity and RISE of those fat breasts. Casey easily has amassed all the curves she needs to completely infatuate any man she wants. Every last fella reading this would merrily wash her dishes, mow her lawn, cook for her, essentially whatever it takes to be a part of her world. But she is not satisfied with merely attracting every guy on the planet. She doesn't increase her beauty for anybody but herself. So what shall she do? GAIN. Pack it on. Further empower herself. 

• Curvage Model

Uh… what was in that edible you gave me? I’m starting to feel a little… engorged 😏

Got a fun little prop to make some breast expansion content with. These are S cups and should look circus like on me, but my massively round belly makes them look… almost normal? Hahaha

73B616C7-6C06-476E-916A-33AB5A56E4AA.png

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Uh… what was in that edible you gave me? I’m starting to feel a little… engorged 😏

Got a fun little prop to make some breast expansion content with. These are S cups and should look circus like on me, but my massively round belly makes them look… almost normal? Hahaha

Holy cow yes to this lol... thats all i got just a Yes please 😆😍😍😍😍

Andy Samberg Yes GIF by The Lonely Island

Guest Marshall7
6 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Oh they match perfectly on you!!!!! These will be so fun and hot for clips!!!! Love your sexy shocked face too! ;) Also, the size of those nipples....imagine the milk and sucking on them!!!! Uggggh

10 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Exactly ! 😍 They fit your massive beautiful belly ! Another sign of how incredibly fat you are getting ! 😎

972BEC12-E47B-4F5C-8AEF-EC453C3D7E7E.jpeg

It wasn't long ago that you were slim and fit; an example of healthy living. In a few short years not only have you managed to turn yourself into a blob but it looks like lately you are becoming a mentor to wannabe fatties. At one time you could have been someone that other girls came to for advice on how to get fit but now it's the opposite. Now you're an obese roly-poly that shows new girls the ropes. Most girls that see what you once were and what you've become would be horrified to have that happen to them and might even pity you, but for a small handful you are an inspiration. For girls curiously and cautiously dipping their toes into this lifestyle they see how you permanently ruined your physique, how you took a body that most women would die for and purposely threw it away to be a big waddling fatso for the rest of your life, and it's helping them realize they want that too. You have become that blob they look to when they need help and encouragement to forever ruin their own cute little bodies.

Guest noreaster
12 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Who’s ready to watch me make 2lbs of pasta disappear?

972BEC12-E47B-4F5C-8AEF-EC453C3D7E7E.jpeg

wowwwwwww!!!!!! your hard work eating is really showing off lately 🤤

Guest Marshall7

You are an absolute LEGEND and demonstrating why you're already the Gainer of 2023 ;) this is commitment and I cant WAIT to see your greed on full display!!!! 😍

51 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

So I’m dumb as fuck and completely lost that video that I filmed last night with the pasta. So I filmed it again tonight basically re-created the same exact thing. It’s been less than 24 hours…..so now in less than 24 hours, I have consumed 4 pounds of pasta (among other things) lol. BRB while I roll myself into my shower to hose myself down 😂😩🍝

7905090B-C0A0-4E9E-A3CF-F597D559BFC1.jpeg

That is pretty amazing 🔥😍😍😍

Dan Marino Holy Shit GIF

So I’m dumb as fuck and completely lost that video that I filmed last night with the pasta. So I filmed it again tonight basically re-created the same exact thing. It’s been less than 24 hours…..so now in less than 24 hours, I have consumed 4 pounds of pasta (among other things) lol. BRB while I roll myself into my shower to hose myself down 😂😩🍝

That’s the look of a fully stuffed and satisfied lady!

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Very beautiful belly, how Much you Weight now ❤️

12 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Nah, more like too greedy imo lol. Your brain was on inhaling 2lbs of pasta and you nailed that goal. Now go treat that cute greedy cow brain of yours with a sheet cake from Costco and eat it on all fours like a good girl 😉