Hi I'm new [emoji847]

Wow that's such a great idea!  I think both of you will really enjoy the commradary of this.  Maybe you could do some heavy cream chugs?  It will definitely help with the competition.  What's the wager?  I think a longer competition would be best, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who would be happy to contribute some food.  Maybe longer videos would be better?  I'd love a long one of you eating an entire thing, but I'm understanding that not every model likes to eat a whole pizza in 10 minutes, which is why I'd say a longer one.  You could certainly charge a higher price on an hour video of you eating a whole cake/pizza/blenderful of milkshake.  I do realise that many people on here can't afford a ton, so maybe some longer clips for those of us who want to pay more, and shorter clips for those who would prefer spending a few dollars?

On 7/7/2020 at 6:12 PM, Cheeseburgerlover said:

Trying not to bust outta this dress! 😘

20200707_134225.jpg

Oh My Gosh Omg GIF by aifianfriendsI Love You GIF

On 7/8/2020 at 4:26 PM, Cheeseburgerlover said:

When you finish a tray of cookies and use it as a popcorn bowl to conserve dishes...feelin pretty genius! Maybe my brain is growing with the rest of me?!! They don't call it Smartfood popcorn for nothin!! Lol 😋😉

20200708_003442.jpg

You are an awesome combination of beauty and brains.❤️

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, ontego said:

Wow that's such a great idea!  I think both of you will really enjoy the commradary of this.  Maybe you could do some heavy cream chugs?  It will definitely help with the competition.  What's the wager?  I think a longer competition would be best, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who would be happy to contribute some food.  Maybe longer videos would be better?  I'd love a long one of you eating an entire thing, but I'm understanding that not every model likes to eat a whole pizza in 10 minutes, which is why I'd say a longer one.  You could certainly charge a higher price on an hour video of you eating a whole cake/pizza/blenderful of milkshake.  I do realise that many people on here can't afford a ton, so maybe some longer clips for those of us who want to pay more, and shorter clips for those who would prefer spending a few dollars?

That is a great idea and really thoughtful offer!! We haven't quite figured out the particulars yet, I wanted to see if my fan fries were interested! 🥰💗

• Curvage Model

My array of snacks just for the movie lol (Thought I'd share some of my favs) 

Chicken Salad with Renee's dressing (the best kind) 

Blue corn chips, havarti cheese, liver paté

Bowl of oatmeal 

A diet coke, which is my absolute favourite, I just like the taste better ok! Lol

Hope everyone's having a great Friday night! Much love to you all 😚🥰 xo

20200710_192812.jpg

33 minutes ago, Cheeseburgerlover said:

Thanks for the ideas!! What's a body tour? Forgive my newness! Xo 

A body tour would be where you go through all the parts of your body--legs, bust, belly, butt, etc.--and talk about how they've changed or grown.

2 hours ago, ontego said:

I'd like to see some longer clips also

• Curvage Model

This week's video is going to be all about the gaining competition my friend has challenged me to!!🤗 Most weight gained from Tomorrow till Dec 12th! To see my starting weight, measurements and the grand prize you'll have to check back in Monday for the video reveal!! 😘

Any ideas on what I should eat to help me win? And film for future videos of course! Xo 

I decided to get a head start with a strawberry milkshake today! 😋

20200711_154245.jpg

50 minutes ago, Cheeseburgerlover said:

This week's video is going to be all about the gaining competition my friend has challenged me to!!🤗 Most weight gained from Tomorrow till Dec 12th! To see my starting weight, measurements and the grand prize you'll have to check back in Monday for the video reveal!! 😘

Any ideas on what I should eat to help me win? And film for future videos of course! Xo 

20200711_154245.jpg

Once again,you look absolutely gorgeous.:wub: It's also quite obvious you're a super heroine and your superpower is is ability to make anything you eat look naughty.;)

2 hours ago, Cheeseburgerlover said:

20200711_154245.jpg

Season 1 Holy Crap GIF by Rick and Morty I have so many ideas to help out. Like a lot people on this site need to gather my thoughts. Mind is processing the "Gaining Competition" future video. Wow!

13 hours ago, Cheeseburgerlover said:

20200711_154245.jpg

Quarantine just got very intriguing!  This sounds much more entertaining than anything on netflix!

Eat whatever you enjoy the most, but try to eat more of it for one meal than you normally would. Cheeseburgers, pizza, ice cream, cookies, cake, pie, anything that's high in sugar and fat sounds good for gaining. Stuff yourself to your limit as often as possible. And eat a large meal before you go to bed, as more of the calories and sugars will be turned to fat while you're not moving around. I hear weight gain shakes help. Anyway, I'm excited to follow you on this challenge. I feel that with your fan support here. you'll no doubt come out the winner 💪 

• Curvage Model

I'm SO glad everyone is as excited about the gaining challenge as I am! I'm definitely going to need your help to win!!! I should be a nice plump present in time for Christmas! Lol Just filmed the weigh in and measurements video and I'm so excited to share it with you! 

20200712_184725.jpg

Guest TheDudeQuintana

Good luck on your competition! My advice to you would be always go for seconds and always make room for dessert! Hopefully you’ll be needing another scale before the end of it!

Some tips id have are sont forget your liquid calories! Add in things like a bit of oil or heavy cream into drinks. Even just a few table spoons of either can start adding 100s of calories. Grazing in fatty things like nuts is also very helpful!

Out of curiosity can you share who it is your'e competing against? Any chance we will get some vids of the two of you together?

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, Hereisaduck said:

You should try and document it with pictures of you wearing the exact same stuff in the exact same poses every month or so. That way we can make a cool fader type of animated gif. That'd be super cool!

OOOOOO this is a great idea!!! I'll use what I'm wearing in the weigh in video for reference! :)

Guest csm5187
On 7/10/2020 at 3:50 PM, Cheeseburgerlover said:

Tell me what cha want, what ya really really want! Lol I'm hoping to create more content for you my lovely kind followers! Tell me what you would love to see and what you aren't so crazy about!? 

Can't wait for your feedback 😘🥰

I really love when you get turned on just by touching and rubbing your growing belly. I'd love to see more content with that. Has touching your belly ever made you wet or actually caused you to orgasm?

19 hours ago, Cheeseburgerlover said:

I'm SO glad everyone is as excited about the gaining challenge as I am! I'm definitely going to need your help to win!!! I should be a nice plump present in time for Christmas! Lol Just filmed the weigh in and measurements video and I'm so excited to share it with you! 

20200712_184725.jpg

Oh My Gosh Omg GIF by aifianfriendsvalentines day love GIF