Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

So I'm not sure how much you guys will enjoy this but i've recently been watching a show on netfilx called 'Moone Boy' that was release a few years ago, it's based off chris o'dowd's childhood and features him as his own imaginary friend when he was a kid. 

Anyway it also features his 3 sisters when he was a kid, one of which get's pregnant (Fidelma) at the end of the first season. During episode 2 particularly, alot of characters start to mention how she has changed and appeared to have gained weight, most of which come across as comically unflattering. Now she really isn't all that big, but it's the dialog that really gets me that I quite enjoy, and thought I might as well share it.

lines like:

"i feel like a big gigantic whale"

"hey, at most you are a normal sized whale"

and

"looks like you gave exercise a bit of a rest over the summer"

"yeah... i suppose i did.."

"seriously you've gotten kinda fat, not the only one, we've all put on a few pounds"

"yeah..."

"nobody more than you though"

Here is a link: http://www.onetvzion.pro/watch-moone-boy-season-2-episode-2-s02e02-online3-free-v1-56817

The parts are at: 2:45, 5:56 and 9:50

Additionally the very next episode another one of the sisters is having weight issues but its a very minor sub plot and not alot happens

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

9.png

10.png

On 12/21/2017 at 4:06 AM, foxer1 said:

and here is the third article as I said.
the movie Dum Laga ke Haisha 2015(name difficult-so I'll live).The plot is very similar to the movie Agadbam-male to marry a large woman for money.But going through hardships and they really fall in love with each other.One of the obstacles-run,where the husband must carry the wife on the back.It is worth seeing.

But there is one difference-actress Bhumi Pednekar actually gained 30 pounds Renee Zellweger is resting.

аб.jpg

аб2.jpg

this movie is really popular on torrent sites, even in 1080p, but it's in hindi so i cant' watch it, anyone know where to find english subtitles for this?

Well, let's continue our show-as I promised I'm gonna post article about a fat suit.I will say one thing-sounds like Africa followed by India.The name of the movie I don't know-but the potential is huge.The costume is just gorgeous.Also in the African films are very much full of women-they are wildly popular.
I also have two more articles-I have checked and they are not on our website.They can be spread any time soon?Video about Spain and Japan-will be interesting.

https://www.modernghana.com/movie/28994/nollywood-make-up-artist-hakeem-onilogbo-gives-hollywood-ho.html

In the new film "I, Tonya" we see Margot periodically as a mid-40s gunted Tonya Harding during the present-day narration sequences, but there's also a brief interlude showing her indulgence and gain during an off-season binge of gluttony and laziness, likely as a result of the typical white trash family/spousal dysfunction.

This (very)short clip shows both today's overweight Tonya, and the relevant montage piece:

8 hours ago, Jabba Desilijic Tiure said:

In the new film "I, Tonya" we see Margot periodically as a mid-40s gunted Tonya Harding during the present-day narration sequences, but there's also a brief interlude showing her indulgence and gain during an off-season binge of gluttony and laziness, likely as a result of the typical white trash family/spousal dysfunction.

This (very)short clip shows both today's overweight Tonya, and the relevant montage piece:

This movie was utterly miscast. Margot Robbie looks more like Nancy Kerrigan than she does Tonya Harding. They really, really should have gotten Amy Adams to play Tonya. 

2 hours ago, KerryNation said:

This movie was utterly miscast. Margot Robbie looks more like Nancy Kerrigan than she does Tonya Harding. They really, really should have gotten Amy Adams to play Tonya. 

It's not about an actor or actress looking like the character or historical figure they're playing, it's about their ability to emote properly and sell the believably.  Anthony Hopkins didn't look like Nixon, yet he did an amazing job with his portrayal because he was able to get across the feeling of who Nixon was(or at least what many people saw him as).

Robbie is incredibly talented as an actress and stage performer, and I think she did a fine job....besides, they can add padding to Margot's mom-jeans for the later years, but since she starts playing Harding from the age of 14 on up, a 36-year-old chubby Schumer just wouldn't have cut it one bit during those crucial teen to early twenties years.

When watching an efficient thespian in motion, you'll forget that you are watching famous person x y or z and become entangled in whoever they are bringing to life onscreen....and thus, the disbelief is suspended.  :)

Don't know about you,but I have a Christmas mood-in honor of this I give you a gift!already two articles!

plump fiction(1997)-a parody of Noir films.But most of all they have gone through the character uma Thurman-her name is now Mimi is hungry and it lives up to its name,constantly chewing.The character is much stouter in comparison with the original-mainly in the hips,that did not diminish his sexiness.

чтиво1.jpg

чтиво2.jpg

чтиво3.jpg

чтиво4.jpg

чтиво5.jpg

love on diet 2001-in this movie, like Chinese origin we are talking about massive boys and girls who want to lose weight for the sake of their halves-in the end they realize they are in love with each other.Thick suits are good-but are confused by the word diet.

любовь на диете.jpg

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow
3 hours ago, foxer1 said:

Don't know about you,but I have a Christmas mood-in honor of this I give you a gift!already two articles!

plump fiction(1997)-a parody of Noir films.But most of all they have gone through the character uma Thurman-her name is now Mimi is hungry and it lives up to its name,constantly chewing.The character is much stouter in comparison with the original-mainly in the hips,that did not diminish his sexiness.

чтиво1.jpg  61   26.73 kB

чтиво2.jpg  62   17.06 kB

чтиво3.jpg  53   44.4 kB

чтиво4.jpg  51   30.78 kB

чтиво5.jpg  57   31.71 kB

On 12/27/2017 at 9:57 AM, Jabba Desilijic Tiure said:

It's not about an actor or actress looking like the character or historical figure they're playing, it's about their ability to emote properly and sell the believably.  Anthony Hopkins didn't look like Nixon, yet he did an amazing job with his portrayal because he was able to get across the feeling of who Nixon was(or at least what many people saw him as).

Robbie is incredibly talented as an actress and stage performer, and I think she did a fine job....besides, they can add padding to Margot's mom-jeans for the later years, but since she starts playing Harding from the age of 14 on up, a 36-year-old chubby Schumer just wouldn't have cut it one bit during those crucial teen to early twenties years.

When watching an efficient thespian in motion, you'll forget that you are watching famous person x y or z and become entangled in whoever they are bringing to life onscreen....and thus, the disbelief is suspended.  :)

Amy ADAMS, not Schumer. Did you even READ my post? Hopkins was able to emulate Nixon, but he too, wasn't the best fit for that role. He had some prosthetic help, and even he, as great as he is, could only do a passable imitation of Richard Nixon. Margot Robbie is, simply put, too glamorous to play a girl who was the epitome of "nothing special" in the looks department, Tonya Harding. Amy Adams is much more capable of playing those sorts of "plain jane" roles than the super-model gorgeous Robbie is, IMO. 

5 hours ago, KerryNation said:

Amy ADAMS, not Schumer. Did you even READ my post? Hopkins was able to emulate Nixon, but he too, wasn't the best fit for that role. He had some prosthetic help, and even he, as great as he is, could only do a passable imitation of Richard Nixon. Margot Robbie is, simply put, too glamorous to play a girl who was the epitome of "nothing special" in the looks department, Tonya Harding. Amy Adams is much more capable of playing those sorts of "plain jane" roles than the super-model gorgeous Robbie is, IMO. 

Yes, yes, I did read your post....hence the rest of my reply, save accidentally naming the wrong "Amy"(but to my credit, much of the internet was abuzz with pushing for Schumer to be awarded the titular role, 'cuz ya know, she's also fat ugly loser').

When casting an actor - known or unknown - to portray a recognizable figure, it's not about winning a lookalike contest....in fact, if we are staring at a doppelganger, the uncanny resemblance detracts from the viewing experience because there's this overwhelming awe of "OMMFG wao itz liek a carbon copy clone resurrection, dood", distracting us from the far more vital elements of cinematic art.  For example, you might be rather alone in your qualm about Hopkins not facially favoring ol' Tricky Dick....his performance was widely considered to be perfectly serviceable at worst, and downright brilliant at best - by critics and moviegoers alike. 

If the casting is good, most people will watch a movie and forget that it's, say, Daniel Day Lewis and instead feel as though they are witnessing the real Lincoln in action, despite DDL not being an identical twin.

And did you even watch "I, TONYA" or are you just basing your judgements from the trailer and a couple of promotional stills?  Robbie is supremely versatile and became Ms. Harding like no one else.  Believe it.

Of course, sometimes if an actor looks so very little like an ultra well-known celeb, it can become a huge disadvantage.  Case in point:

ulHqceO.jpg

Perhaps even worse:

fiennes-plays-michael-jackson-watch-trai

On 28/12/2017 at 2:04 AM, Jerk-man said:

Am I the only one here to become annoyed by people ever posting Lele Pond's fat jokes videos, believing that because she poke out onwards her dashboard belly like would did nobody else skinny comedian impersonating whatsoever low-budget heavier character would meant she got really fat??

Because I can just post Taylor Twit's so-calledly "fatter" selfies or Amanda Cerny's latest fat joke here and we are happy. 😑 #ICant

MMm5K.gif

I spent almost an hour tracking down anything for this episode of a show I wasn't even familiar with, based on a blurry screencap I couldn't reverse-search (I had to look up suits), and... wow, it's amazing how cheap tokusatsu effects are sometimes. What a disappointment. I honestly feel cheated, even.

Yeah lelepons weight gain is only fictional, which i think is entirely fine for this thread. The issue I have is that she's not on TV. Nor in a movie. So she should go under either general videos, or fatcelebs in her own thread (but I don't think she's actually a celebrity) so she should probably have her own thread in general videos maybe? I liked the content though myself and didn't mind seeing it here. I would've found it there though anyways.

There is a lot of weight gain stories including fat suits getting bigger and bigger by a chinese tv show, probably kind of a news show over there. I've seen some of them here and there and they are pretty well done partially, but they are soooo hard to find thanks to the language barrier.