QueenB (Pretty.Young.Gainer)

On 8/6/2015 at 2:56 PM, Pretty.Young.Gainer. said:

She is looking so big today unbelievable!!..We do plan on doing a blog and some videos soon to get to the questions better. We just want to do it right if we are going to get involved with that. She wanted me to post these pics after i showed her. Loves how Her figure is exploding!

post-29955-14514078819661_thumb.jpg  8145

post-29955-14514078827205_thumb.jpg  7700

post-29955-14514078829979_thumb.jpg  7482

post-29955-14514078837767_thumb.jpg  23079

Could she rewear a bunch of clothes from these older pic again?

But Daamn, this girl....

this thread has to be the most popular on this site. well done sir. you should let your girl know how popular she is among this community. might give her some more confidence to try and start doing some stuff on her own.

2 minutes ago, jesus said:

this thread has to be the most popular on this site. well done sir. you should let your girl know how popular she is among this community. might give her some more confidence to try and start doing some stuff on her own.

Straight from the mouth of Jesus. You got me beat, brother.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/27/2016 at 4:45 AM, Pretty.Young.Gainer. said:

hey everyone.. we are still here and the Pretty.Young.Gainer. has been working hard! Tell us what you think about these new pictures! 

DO NOT REUSE PHOTOS IN ANY WAY

Well her legs are filling out as well, looking very jiggly thanks for the post

Guest JamesGa8
On 1/28/2016 at 11:42 PM, dare30em said:
On 2/11/2016 at 9:29 PM, ganmark05 said:

Hottest women of all time. Please post more and make a vid! Love it so much

Guest Qemarar
1 hour ago, Bellyfanz101 said:

Can u post more pictures! I have been waiting so long and can't wait to see her again lol

Can we let this thread subside if there's nothing constructive to add.  I know we all want to see updates, but @Pretty.Young.Gainer. has a world outside of Curvage.  Just give them time.

Guest bobsithoto1
On 10/22/2015 at 5:55 PM, Pretty.Young.Gainer. said:

Thank you all for the comments and encouragement!! Hearing back from everyone is big turn on for her, as well as an incredible motivator. She really does love to hear what everyone thinks about each new set.

When taking the "before" pics in the following posts I can remember thinking to myself "wow she has actually put on some weight!" Never really thought she would have already gained 60 lbs and be so eager to over double her weight. The eating continues to increase as well as her entire figure! one more week until she puts on that leopard costume :)

I'd just like to say that this is actually my favorite picture of the bunch.  It highlights gluttony and laziness so well while showing that she's put on some amazing weight. :) Keep going!