Becky Lesabre

Definitely an older video, I think 2015 or 2016? She's always softer even when she's thin, and everyone so often she starts putting out new facestuffing/belly videos.

She posted on Instagram about getting engaged to her partner recently. Hoping they decide to have a kid and Becky's the one who gets pregnant. That would be a holy grail.

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...
  • Curvage Model

I think this video is basically what it would be like to eat out at a restaurant with me for lunch lol... I pick you up because, yea I like to be in charge and totally want to drive us to the restaurant...I order the biggest spiciest burger on the menu with onion rings and scarf it down in no time! So whatta ya say? Wanna go on a Burger Date?

beckyfacestuffpublicburger.gif

• Curvage Model

I am currently going thru all my hard drives and uploading anything I can find relating to burping, bellybutton, gaining, and facestuffing before I post the never before seen stuff that I have already filmed over the past year. I took a break from posting because the piracy got so bad. Trying to learn the Curvage site and create a bit of a community before I begin filming new stuff this year. 

I have been doing artistic fashion bare modeling for 20 years and plan to continue doing that as long as I can. With that said, as far as how much I plan to gain... I will forever be that girl that gets months off from modeling so I can indulge more and eat what I want (especially around the holidays) But once modeling season starts up again... I am back down to my healthy eating and exercise routine. So, it is almost like gaining and losing for a movie role, lol... It has become my normal. I have such a passion for cooking and an even bigger passion for eating. People often ask why I enjoy cooking so much and my answer is always because I like to eat amazing food!

My latest project has me working on a cooking segment, something I have been wanting to do for quite a long time now. So, I will be sharing recipes, photos, and videos of that as well... plus I get to eat all the yummy food that I am teaching the viewers to cook. This may be part of the reason I have gained quite a bit of weight since I am not model touring and haven't left my house in almost four months because of this quarantining thing.

Hey, pretty cool to see this!  You might want to make a new post though, I almost didn't click on this old one.  It makes sense to cycle your weight gain with the other things you have in your life.  I'm curious what you mean by "bare" modeling though.  Is it posing bare for painters?  Baring your hands to model rings?  Not asking for you to show anything you've done in your "other" life, just curious as to what sort of modeling that entails.

• Curvage Model
19 minutes ago, thefollow said:

Hey, pretty cool to see this!  You might want to make a new post though, I almost didn't click on this old one.  It makes sense to cycle your weight gain with the other things you have in your life.  I'm curious what you mean by "bare" modeling though.  Is it posing bare for painters?  Baring your hands to model rings?  Not asking for you to show anything you've done in your "other" life, just curious as to what sort of modeling that entails.

I wasn't sure if i should make a new thread or not but if you think it will help I can certainly do that. The modeling is 'n u d e' lol but the website changed it too bare as I think they do not want any bare stuff posted here lol I basically travel all over and work with experienced photographers all over the country. I am typically on the road for about three months and the holidays are usually slow so a typical year (non pandemic) would put me back home Nov-Early Jan. My big traveling months were May/June and August/Sept