ChubbyBunny160

Guest missybear

Wow! So glad you kept that slip, skirt? It is riding up so high on your waist now compared to the last pic of you at your biggest. Your breasts are so huge now that you are getting a "nip slip"!!! Your thighs look like they've doubled in size, and your waist is now non-existent! You are right on the cusp of BBW territory. I think we will all be left with jaws hanging wide open when you reveal the weight gained this month (yourself included). 

Has anyone commented on your gain recently? It is definitely obvious😍 and verrrrry sexy!!

OMG! Your boobs!!! 😍 ... Yes, you look fatter all over now! You have too feed your belly well to follow the growth of your chest! 😅... maybe you could make your belly protrudes further than your boobs someday on a big stuffing session 😋... Good to see you back and looking great!

Perhaps you've already answered this question somewhere else, or maybe you'd rather not answer at all, but I'm curious about how old you are? Also, as you continue to grow steadily fatter and fatter, does your weight affect your ability to do your job at all, whatever that job may be?

On 1/7/2019 at 2:16 AM, Chubby_bunny_160 said:

Oh this is a great question! I DO enjoy seeing the numbers increase (on the scale, on my clothing size tags, on the measuring tape), however just in general I am a really big fan of just... feeling the changes in my body. I love that I can feel my plushness squishing into my surroundings, and it jiggling as I walk. I love feeling the newly softened bits beneath my fingers, and just noticing the changes that come with it — like last night, I went to the movie theater and realized that I’m actually too wide to comfortable sit between the two armrests, or this morning noticing that I’m about a centimeter away from overflowing the sides of the seat in my car. I love feeling the added weight of my belly settle into my lap as I sit down, or the way it softly spills to the side when I’m curled up in my bed. Those are the most amazing things to me and I love just the sensuality that comes with adding to my curves and taking up more space. But yes, numbers too. And the overindulging on all my favorite foods, of course 😉

This is so friggin hot, thanks for being the beautiful lady we don’t deserve but love to have here

• 2 weeks later...