Feede gainer (113-379lbs) looking for feeder

Guest Lilith_the_cenobite

1 hour ago, Lilith_the_cenobite said:

Thank you. And yes. It is my goal. I want to be in the record books. 

Wow, I've seen you on  other sites...the pics you posted here are the most amazing before/after gain progression pics I've ever seen!!!

3 hours ago, John Smith said:

What is the name of this former Australian gainer who plumped out of 150 pounds in barely one year, or this Austrian-born American Plus Size model who literally ballooned up 170 pounds heavier from her then-trim figure the first six months she spent in U.S.A. because of some medical condition?

This is possible, but quite uncommon: in particular if the factors behind such maasive gain are from biological or chemical origin.

I already knew a gluttonous client at a workplace I worked a couple of years ago, whofastly past from a curvy-yet-quite-slim figure to a full-blown obese body after not having seen her for at least three weeks... ss she was of medium height, she probably gained, she probably put a ballpark 75-80 pounds.

Not familiar with the first case, but if it is true then I am more informed now.  Still, did she gain all that in the beginning year or after?  As for the second case, if she was having issues with water retention then it's certainly possible to gain that quickly. But such conditions aren't the same because they aren't fat. Lilith mentioned elsewhere she has a horrmonal condition, and those can slow metabolism making it easier to gain weight, but even then that doesn't account for all of it.  So I am just wondering what else contributed.  As for your experience, I can't really comment on it since there is no other reference.  

30 minutes ago, senorclean said:

Not familiar with the first case, but if it is true then I am more informed now.  Still, did she gain all that in the beginning year or after?  As for the second case, if she was having issues with water retention then it's certainly possible to gain that quickly. But such conditions aren't the same because they aren't fat. Lilith mentioned elsewhere she has a horrmonal condition, and those can slow metabolism making it easier to gain weight, but even then that doesn't account for all of it.  So I am just wondering what else contributed.  As for your experience, I can't really comment on it since there is no other reference.  

Hm good question for the first case. Whom to the second case, she never mentioned that she suffered water retention, so I suppose her medical condition must be the same that the one whom have Whitney Thorey but in more extreme. 

29 minutes ago, senorclean said:

I think battling anorexia and bulimia fir decades might have Fickey ny metabolism as well. My body creates fat too easily. Pretty much any carbs I consume work almost immediately at fattening me up. 

Also my body was used to 9+ hrs of exercise a day, coupled with starvation. Going from that to pretty much being sedentary, I’d assume helps too. 

Guest ThatSoCalGuy

I’m really glad you decided to come here as well as other pro-fat social media. I hope you find what/who you’re looking for.

If your gain really happened in less than one year (and if your skinny photos were taken in 2017), then this is the most spectacular and mindblowing metamorphosis I've ever witnessed since I've joined the web.

What's your realistic weight goal? I think at this rate you might achieve a monumental size in a few months....

12 hours ago, Lilith_the_cenobite said:

Here are the only SG pics I still have of myself. I see you’ve done your research. 

1CD7A21F-0482-40F1-8412-F2DCC50105F7.png  517   531.61 kB

90006DAA-61DB-4722-91E8-E5124B65CC1E.png  509   481.43 kB

Spare no effort for you, mi amor 😘...

Just a question: the thing that’s such a turn on about your gain is the complete transformation from skinny and svelte to supersized...  is that transformation a turn on for you, as well?  Or is it just being fat that you like?   Thanks for the reply...  you’re totally fascinating!  

5 minutes ago, chrystal_geyser said:

Spare no effort for you, mi amor 😘...

Just a question: the thing that’s such a turn on about your gain is the complete transformation from skinny and svelte to supersized...  is that transformation a turn on for you, as well?  Or is it just being fat that you like?   Thanks for the reply...  you’re totally fascinating!  

The whole thing was an amazing journey to me 

1 hour ago, Lilith_the_cenobite said:

Poor thing. You shouldn't have to hold up your own shake funnel...

(But seriously are you wanting an IRL feeder? If so how can I apply?)