King Steph

SuperGlue

I’m sure this post from her IG will please the masses here.  It’s obvious she has issues with food and despite “buying a cheap exercise bike because the gyms are closed” that with a regular supply of food during the quarantine she will very likely pick up some more weight: 

7B93E90B-F74F-429E-958E-B2D5AEA0B436.jpeg

8 minutes ago, md2069 said:

I’m sure this post from her IG will please the masses here.  It’s obvious she has issues with food and despite “buying a cheap exercise bike because the gyms are closed” that with a regular supply of food during the quarantine she will very likely pick up some more weight: 

7B93E90B-F74F-429E-958E-B2D5AEA0B436.jpeg

When you weigh nearly 300 pounds and that each butt cheek have the breadth and heft of a 5-gallon water bottle, I doubt that any exercice bike could last any longer...

... remember pre-Diet Culture Rosie Mercado?? 

31 minutes ago, John Smith said:

When you weigh nearly 300 pounds and that each butt cheek have the breadth and heft of a 5-gallon water bottle, I doubt that any exercice bike could last any longer...

Diet culture didn’t force Rosie Mercado to lose weight though.......She eventually got tired of lugging the weight around and got the Gastric Bypass Surgery.  It will be interesting to see what happens after she gives birth to her child.  As far as Miss Steph is concerned, she is definitely headed in the Gastric Bypass direction.  I just don’t see her losing the weight naturally on her own.  The numerous Lipo procedures she has had proves she isn’t one to have the patience to lose it on her own gradually over time........

2 hours ago, md2069 said:

Diet culture didn’t force Rosie Mercado to lose weight though.......She eventually got tired of lugging the weight around and got the Gastric Bypass Surgery.  It will be interesting to see what happens after she gives birth to her child.  As far as Miss Steph is concerned, she is definitely headed in the Gastric Bypass direction.  I just don’t see her losing the weight naturally on her own.  The numerous Lipo procedures she has had proves she isn’t one to have the patience to lose it on her own gradually over time........

Given the current situation, she had to wait at least one or two years before being able to access Gastric Bypass surgery safely.

For the moment, the only thing that might happens is this...

fail fat girl GIF

6 hours ago, John Smith said:

Given the current situation, she had to wait at least one or two years before being able to access Gastric Bypass surgery safely.

For the moment, the only thing that might happens is this...

fail fat girl GIF

It’s obvious that she is insecure in general already.  I mean calling yourself “King Steph” screams of give me attention and validation even though she tries valiantly (and fails) to convince her fans that she is actually bothered by their presence and they are an optional annoyance to her.  I’ve said this before......I kind of feel bad for her on the one hand........But on the other I know she did try to manipulate with her looks in the past and didn’t get the results she wanted hence the “comfort eating”.  For all intents purposes she is still manipulating earning money with OF.  I wonder just how much she is pulling in?

1 hour ago, Chihuly said:

Obese Steph is back

@0:03 All that comfort eating and fat injections has severely impended her body balance.

Look how her gravity center is completely thrown off backyard-and-downward, as she cautiously attempt to hide the tremendous amount of struggle she had to make the littiest step. Look!!! 

She must been at a point you hear a daft thud followed by faint tremors tremble the whole piece whenever she waddle and make the paved floor, the flights of stairs and these outgrown chairs creak in agony.

1673522819_y2mate.com-AllHailKingSteph-FashionNovaCurveOuttakes_rOjUuV63P6o_1080p_1.thumb.gif.007b63e55543fc82722f4206f6813f32.gif

Unfortunately to her (but not us) , the quarantine would deprive her from any access to renewed furniture and cosmetic surgery. Prepare yourselves to see a completely transformed, fat-bellied, triple-chinned Blob King tweets about how her bed has been torn apart by her sheer weight.

34 minutes ago, John Smith said:

@0:03 All that comfort eating and fat injections has severely impended her body balance.

Look how her gravity center is completely thrown off backyard-and-downward, as she cautiously attempt to hide the tremendous amount of struggle she had to make the littiest step. Look!!! 

She must been at a point you hear a daft thud followed by faint tremors tremble the whole piece whenever she waddle and make the paved floor, the flights of stairs and these outgrown chairs creak in agony.

1673522819_y2mate.com-AllHailKingSteph-FashionNovaCurveOuttakes_rOjUuV63P6o_1080p_1.thumb.gif.007b63e55543fc82722f4206f6813f32.gif

Unfortunately to her (but not us) , the quarantine would deprive her from any access to renewed furniture and cosmetic surgery. Prepare yourselves to see a completely transformed, fat-bellied, triple-chinned Blob King tweets about how her bed has been torn apart by her sheer weight.

God bless you and I pray you're right about that last part

1 hour ago, John Smith said:

A little exaggeration perhaps but you are correct you can see the strain written on her face which admittedly I hadn’t noticed through the fake smile before........What with her thighs rubbing together, that thunderous behind of hers jiggling with every step and the stress those tree trunk legs and thighs are putting on her knees and ankles, walking must not be fun for her.......and as mentioned before she’s even bigger now.........She seems like she is literally plodding along like a caveman.  

On 3/23/2020 at 11:40 PM, John Smith said:

Nearly 300 pounds? Lmao Mal Malloy's bigger than her and only 225 max.