My name is on a Canadian postage stamp, yet I haven't been back up north for a while. If you can guess what my name is (via PM), I would send something via amazon! It could be a challenge, but potentially worthwhile  ;D

My name is on a Canadian postage stamp, yet I haven't been back up north for a while. If you can guess what my name is (via PM), I would send something via amazon! It could be a challenge, but potentially worthwhile  ;D

Your Majesty! We are so honored to learn that you are an appreciator of lovely gaining/chubby ladies.

post-3085-14513467403793_thumb.jpg

Just start going down the list Passion!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_on_stamps_of_Canada

I think it's fairly obvious that Rompous is the ghost of John Candy.

I have seen it before, sexy pictures are sexy ;D

I meant more like how long ago you started gaining and when you hit milestones, things like that - like, when each of those pictures were taken, for example. Has the gain been steady and easy, or have you had times where you lost weight, etc. Just nosy guestions. :P

I was 210 around 2009. Since then I have gradually gained. I was 220 for a long time but hit 230 last summer and then 240 at Christmas. I hit 250 in February and now as of July I am 280. Hope that was what you were asking for :)

I was 210 around 2009. Since then I have gradually gained. I was 220 for a long time but hit 230 last summer and then 240 at Christmas. I hit 250 in February and now as of July I am 280. Hope that was what you were asking for :)

Wow that is a very impressive gain you should be proud! Whats your goal weight? Btw these new pics look beautiful as always