My lovely girlfriend - College weight gain 105 to 145 lbs

Guest hhh

Guest dudeyo1985

Wow man, she was like super skinny. Looks way better now. You say "infamous", is she cool with it or wanna lose it?

2 minutes ago, dudeyo1985 said:

Wow man, she was like super skinny. Looks way better now. You say "infamous", is she cool with it or wanna lose it?

Haha I just mean college weight gain in general is infamous.  Girls tend to gain weight in college.  Luckily she's totally fine with it!  She doesn't really mind either way, she's just letting it happen.  She's not "into" it like I am, but she likes that I like it, so she's not ashamed to show it off around me and pig out around me.  Win win!

5 minutes ago, vegaderv said:

What's her height? She handheld the weight very well even if the are 40 pounds
Didi she used to comment about her weight gain?

She's about 5'5.  And yeah, the pounds look fantastic on her!  She'll occasionally comment on her gain but she doesn't mention it much.  She'll mostly just comment on it when her clothes are uncomfortable or something.  I mentioned in another thread, the other day she was gossiping about another girl's weight gain in college, and then at the end of the conversation she goes "Of course I shouldn't be talking," pulls up her shirt a little, and puts both hands on her stomach and laughs "I got pretty fat too!"  It's always a nice treat when she randomly acknowledges her gain!

1 minute ago, itisreallyme said:

You've posted her pics before right? I'm pretty certain I've seen her before. Is that last pic the most current?

Yeah, as I said in my "introduce yourself" thing, I had an account on here a year or two ago which I deleted.  I'm pretty sure that bottom pic is from February.

3 hours ago, hhh said:

She's about 5'5.  And yeah, the pounds look fantastic on her!  She'll occasionally comment on her gain but she doesn't mention it much.  She'll mostly just comment on it when her clothes are uncomfortable or something.  I mentioned in another thread, the other day she was gossiping about another girl's weight gain in college, and then at the end of the conversation she goes "Of course I shouldn't be talking," pulls up her shirt a little, and puts both hands on her stomach and laughs "I got pretty fat too!"  It's always a nice treat when she randomly acknowledges her gain!

If I were you, I try fattening her secretly ahaha

3 minutes ago, vegaderv said:

If I were you, I try fattening her secretly ahaha

Lol, I don't know what more I could do!  She already chooses such a fattening lifestyle all by herself, overeating and drinking and never exercising...  I always make sure the house is well-stocked with snacks and desserts, but other than that, it's all on her!

17 hours ago, hhh said:

Lol, I don't know what more I could do!  She already chooses such a fattening lifestyle all by herself, overeating and drinking and never exercising...  I always make sure the house is well-stocked with snacks and desserts, but other than that, it's all on her!

Good job man, keep posting progress here ;)

I noticed that her gain is concentrated in the belly area, it's so freaking goood

Can't figure out how to delete the new topic I created but I meant to post it here...

Hi everyone!  This weekend I'm with my girlfriend (we're currently living separately, moving in together in a few months).  She complained that she'd already blown through all the snacks and desserts I got her last time, and had nothing left in the apartment.  So while she was out, I took a look in the fridge & closets to see what she had left.  As it turns out, just about all the food was gone, but she had chosen to re-stock a few things...

In the fridge: a six-pack of Blue Moon beer, 7 Angry Orchard hard ciders, 3 mini bottles of pink moscato wine, and another stray beer that came from who knows where.  In the closet:  A GIANT container of cheese balls, a bag of chips, 2 boxes of instant buttered popcorn, and a 12-pack of root beer, on top of a mostly-empty set of drawers with a few boxes of soup broth mix and brownie batter mix. 

Now we know what her priorities are.  It's such a big mystery why her belly keeps getting softer, huh? ;)

IMG_8300.JPG

IMG_8302.JPG

IMG_8303.JPG

IMG_8248.JPG

Guest billow

The alcohol to food ratio is skewed a little heavily on the alcohol side!  She needs to get more food in her place!

She's definitely going to gain weight once you guys move in together!

Guest sdd619

See here is the pattern. She has put on weight, but is not too worried as all she cares about is the party at the moment. Which means she will eat & drink more & when you move in together. All self control will go out the window on both parts.

On 4/8/2017 at 5:25 PM, billow said:

The alcohol to food ratio is skewed a little heavily on the alcohol side!  She needs to get more food in her place!

I know, right?  But it kinda makes sense.  She often grabs lunch/dinner from various places on campus, so she doesn't keep a lot of food at her place.  But she generally drinks alone at home (she's not gonna go to the bar alone every night) so she keeps her own stash of booze in the fridge. 

Here's a few pics I managed to snap this weekend!  Her belly continues to get softer and fatter than I've ever seen it, even as the rest of her seems to be staying mostly the same.  Definitely makes it tougher for her outfits to fit properly... :rolleyes:

Update: We were hanging out with friends yesterday and someone complimented the huge amount of snacks we had in the closet this weekend (probably thinking we just got it for the party).  She admitted we usually buy that amount of snacks regardless of the party, and added something along the lines of "That's probably why I'm 145 now!" which is up from her usual claim of 140.  I guess she re-weighed herself recently and didn't tell me?  I'm not complaining!

IMG_8307.JPG

IMG_8308.JPG

5 hours ago, BilledMeUp said:

Great thread. Amazing set of pictures. They seem to be about 5 to 10 pounds apart and show a great progression. How long did it take her to go from 105 to 145?  Thanks for sharing. 

Yeah it's been a pleasure to watch it happen!  I suppose she really started to let herself go about 2 years ago.  It'll be interesting to see if she'll keep gaining at this same rate (20 lbs and a cup size every year.)  At this rate she'll be overweight before the end of the year...  I really do wonder if that'll scare her into getting in shape.  Then again, I can't picture her dieting or exercising any time soon.  I guess we'll have to see!

Guest billow

Her belly is looking even softer in those new photos!

4 hours ago, hhh said:

I really do wonder if that'll scare her into getting in shape.  Then again, I can't picture her dieting or exercising any time soon.  I guess we'll have to see!

I doubt that it will bother her.  She's gone from being quite skinny to more or less normal/average.  Currently, she's right on the line, so any weight she gains from now on will be "extra."  So it's true that she's coming to a crossroads, and the knowledge that she is overweight will be a turning point.  She has to decide whether or not to maintain her slim physique or commit to being a chubby girl.

That said, from everything you've told us, I expect she'll continue on her path.  The fact that she knows you like it is very significant, and while you say she "isn't really into" it, I'd wager she's getting more and more "into" it with time.  While she might never be as into it in a sexual way as you, I think she's enjoying it all too much for her to reverse now.

3 hours ago, Krounos Demetrios said:

My favorites: Tight shorts and jeans are always so sweet.

Amen to that!  Luckily for me, she's got a lot of those.  Constantly replacing your wardrobe is tough on a college budget, so there's plenty of older jeans still in the mix.  God bless those tight waistbands.

1 hour ago, billow said:

I doubt that it will bother her.  She's gone from being quite skinny to more or less normal/average.  Currently, she's right on the line, so any weight she gains from now on will be "extra."  So it's true that she's coming to a crossroads, and the knowledge that she is overweight will be a turning point.  She has to decide whether or not to maintain her slim physique or commit to being a chubby girl.

I think she's a bit over average already.  I just found out she's 145 now, so she's only a few pounds away from being overweight, and her stomach now protrudes noticeably from her otherwise average body.  And I don't think she'll ever "commit" to her weight either way... her attitude is "Whatever happens, happens," and I hope it stays that way even after her doctor drops the bombshell.   I think it will.  This kind of growing appetite, laziness, and thirst for alcohol aren't easy to reverse!

Update:  It's already bad enough when she runs out of newer jeans and has to wear her older ones... but when it starts getting late and she yawns and stretches, there is nothing left to the imagination!  When we're hanging out with friends we don't see often, this is often around the time her friends' eyes will widen in surprise.  I love watching their reaction to her new flab :D 

IMG_7031 copy.JPG

IMG_7035 copy.JPG

IMG_7041 copy.JPG

IMG_7045 copy.JPG

59 minutes ago, BilledMeUp said:

Wow...great new pics. Thanks for the update. 

No problem!  It's amazing to me how she keeps on pigging out even though she knows she'll be overweight soon.  I never thought it would happen!