My Beautiful Girlfriend

Guest dh205hd
6 hours ago, Bigbellylover69 said:

Tonight she had a burger and chips for supper, then for dessert she had a big piece of chocolate pie, and now we're watching tv and she wants me to go make her some cheese fries. I honestly don't know where she fits it all! 

I love how fat she's becoming ?

Wow? She is really packing on the pounds? great job. Just make her feel comfotable and she's balloning up in no time? 

Can you tell what the scale says now?

10 hours ago, dh205hd said:

Wow? She is really packing on the pounds? great job. Just make her feel comfotable and she's balloning up in no time? 

Can you tell what the scale says now?

I'll ask her if she wants to weigh herself when she gets up... still asleep from all that food she ate last night! I know last time she got on the scale she went from 207 to 220, and that's been a few weeks

So I'd be delighted ? 

After she ate all her fries she told me how full she was but she still wanted some ice cream, I love when she pigs out like that ?imageproxy.php?img=&key=ab000a257d407b6dimageproxy.php?img=&key=ab000a257d407b6d

IMG_0529.JPG

Guest dh205hd
1 hour ago, Bigbellylover69 said:

I'll ask her if she wants to weigh herself when she gets up... still asleep from all that food she ate last night! I know last time she got on the scale she went from 207 to 220, and that's been a few weeks

So I'd be delighted ? 

After she ate all her fries she told a full she was but she still wanted some ice cream, I love when she pigs out like that ?imageproxy.php?img=&key=ab000a257d407b6dimageproxy.php?img=&key=ab000a257d407b6d

Oh thats fine? I'l be very curious What the scale says? Think somewhat around 230 ?

2 hours ago, Bigbellylover69 said:

So I'd be delighted ? 

After she ate all her fries she told a full she was but she still wanted some ice cream, I love when she pigs out like that ?imageproxy.php?img=&key=ab000a257d407b6dimageproxy.php?img=&key=ab000a257d407b6d

Good girl!

We just got on the scale and she was up to 223, means she gained about a pound a week so far, which is about right. This time was different though, usually when she steps on a scale and sees that she's gained weight she gets upset, but this time she looked up at me and said "I've gained three pounds baby" and then smiled at me ☺️

Words can not express how happy this makes me ! ?

Guest Forum Lurker

It really sounds like you're living the dream. Hot girlfriend who eats whatever she wants and doesn't care if she gains weight, lucky dude ;) Do you know how tall she is?

So yesterday me and my girl go to a all you can eat pizza buffet, and the whole time she's stuffing her face. Pasta, cookie pizza, garlic bread, and then she finally quits, and I tell her if you want me to get you a blizzard you have to eat one more piece.... she gets up and gladly eats another slice ☺️

After that we get in the car and she unbuttons her pants and says I'm soooo full, but I still want my ice cream! So we get her a large Oreo blizzard. 

After riding around she ask if we can swing by McDonald's and get a sweet tea and a small fry, but when we got up there she changed her mind and got a large 

We get home and put in a movie and she breaks out her snacks, two pop tarts and a sweet cake! Too good ? 

Shes already in a 2x and it's getting so tight on her!

IMG_0542.JPG

IMG_0545.JPG

Guest dh205hd

So yesterday me and my girl go to a all you can eat pizza buffet, and the whole time she's stuffing her face. Pasta, cookie pizza, garlic bread, and then she finally quits, and I tell her if you want me to get you a blizzard you have to eat one more piece.... she gets up and gladly eats another slice ☺️

After that we get in the car and she unbuttons her pants and says I'm soooo full, but I still want my ice cream! So we get her a large Oreo blizzard. 

After riding around she ask if we can swing by McDonald's and get a sweet tea and a small fry, but when we got up there she changed her mind and got a large 

We get home and put in a movie and she breaks out her snacks, two pop tarts and a sweet cake! Too good ? 

Shes already in a 2x and it's getting so tight on her!

Simply amazing how much your girl can and want to eat??? Perfekt. Her belly mußt be about to pop??

Guest dh205hd

I know it's unbelievable! It turned me on so much last night, her belly was literally hanging out from being so full ☺️

That also means there must be New stretchmarks on the way from craving this amound of food? ?☺☺?

Guest dh205hd
4 minutes ago, Bigbellylover69 said:

Her whole belly will be covered in them if we're not careful ?

I hope this happens as soon as possible ?☺ ?

4 hours ago, [email protected] said:

I love that last picture, so beautifully fat. She really is getting huge . I too love her stretch marks. I must say I also think she looks good in those sexy black sandals

Her belly is getting softer by the day, and I love it! Her tummy keeps getting more stretch marks as if she just can't stop eating all day, I don't even ask, she takes it upon herself to make sure her belly is stuffed ☺️

I just can't believe how fat she is getting! Makes me wanna pinch myself because I think I'm dreaming!

IMG_0563.JPG

IMG_0567.JPG

IMG_0570.JPG

IMG_0583.JPG

IMG_0584.JPG

IMG_0591.JPG

Wow, dude, that's insane!  In a great way!  Her appetite and enthusiasm are awesome.  The stretch marks on her belly are beautiful too!

Guest dh205hd

Her belly is getting softer by the day, and I love it! Her tummy keeps getting more stretch marks as if she just can't stop eating all day, I don't even ask, she takes it upon herself to make sure her belly is stuffed ☺️

I just can't believe how fat she is getting! Makes me wanna pinch myself because I think I'm dreaming!

Wow?? She's a real goddes.?

So today she has really been eating quite a bit, after supper we went and got her favorite ice cream and we're sitting in the parking lot and I said I think I'm gonna make some bacon when we get home, and she told me that made her very excited. ? Then she ask me if we can have eggs and grits with it too, because she was hungry again 

I can't wait to rub her soft, stuffed tummy!

image_0000142.jpeg