My Beautiful Girlfriend

My girlfriend and I have have been together for almost eight months and when we first got together she was around 180 and now she's every bit of 220. I have always secretly been attracted to curvy girls, so this is a bit of an experience for me.... lol. She was looking through my phone one day and found my curvage page and she asked me about it, so I told her about my fetish and at first she thought it was kind of strange, but over time she has seen how much of a turn on for me to see her curves and her putting on weight, so she's kind of grown to accept my fetish. Now that I've told her about it, she's been asking me to rub her belly and she absolutely loves it:D

Last night we went to McDonald's and I asked to her order as much as she wanted, she she orders a Big Mac, double cheeseburger, chicken biscuit, large fry, large sweet tea, and three chocolate chip cookies to finish it off.... after we left we went to the island and the whole ride she was telling me how full and swollen her tummy was. As we're leaving the island we stop by Dairy Queen and she gets a large cone, and I told the girl working to make it extra big, so it was huge ;)

so so we are heading home and I'm rubbing her full belly and I'm talking to her about my fetish, I asked her if I could stuff her belly with her favorite snacks, and gain about 15-20 and see from there and she told me that she was happy with that and if that's what makes me happy then let's go for it.... so here we are! :)

Heres a few pics from last nights adventure!!!

IMG_0287.JPG

IMG_0293.JPG

IMG_0294.JPG

IMG_0286.JPG

IMG_0280.JPG

IMG_0286.JPG

3 hours ago, fattony20 said:

You just told a fat girl she can eat whatever she wants and still be hot to you.  You better go buy a hat because you're going to need to hold the hell on to something.

I'm predicting she's up to 250 by July. 

I'm really excited to see what's in store the next few months to come, I'm sure she'll be 250 in no time the way she pigs out everyday!;)

Sounds like a pretty cool chick man!  I hope you two enjoy yourselves!  Looks like she is well on her way.  The stretch marks look great.  Better buy her some new panties!  Gonna need too after another trip to McDonalds!

1 hour ago, JR said:

Sounds like a pretty cool chick man!  I hope you two enjoy yourselves!  Looks like she is well on her way.  The stretch marks look great.  Better buy her some new panties!  Gonna need too after another trip to McDonalds!

Oh she is, and I'm gonna buy her some panties to grow into for sure!.. we'll be making Plenty of trips to McDonald's :D

Here's another pic I just took, she just got done eating a half of bag of chips 

Today I asked her what all her favorite sweets/snacks were , and she comes back with a list..... I think she enjoys eating all this food as much as I enjoy feeding it to her :P

Tonight after supper I'm taking her to Taco Bell for a late night snack, and she LOVES Taco Bell, so hopefully I'll have some pics of her lovely ever growing stuffed belly tonight 

IMG_0315.JPG

Thanks to all for your nice compliments! I want to continue to encourage her to gain more weight, and she said she would love to help me fulfill my dreams :D

Please continue with support and tips we love to get on here and read!!! 

Does anyone know what foods I should get for her to pig out on? I want it to be mostly healthy but also to help put on a lot of weight 

Her underwear are literally ripping in half because they're so tight! Thank god I got her some bigger ones! She gonna need them after last night, Taco Bell was closed....<_<

so in stars we stuffed with a chicken sandwich, chicken wrap, loaded fries and a cheeseburger with sweet to get all of that down, and then after that she wanted ice cream so we went and got a large cone and a large fry :blink:

After I've opened up she really has been non-stop eating streak..

IMG_0330.PNG

IMG_0317.JPG