Was recently dumped, but I am over it!

2 hours ago, melindamyriah said:

Hey now, dorkism can be your word if you want it to be haha describes me pretty accurately :P

That is one awesome cake! All that is missing is some icecream to go with it....im thinking french vanilla, vanilla bean, or cookies and cream :D

WOO WOO! It'd have to be a lot of ice cream, cookies and cream works nicely, we'd need chocolate syrup too.

That is awesome! I love it! God could you imagine eating all of that?

4 minutes ago, michaelshand009 said:

WOO WOO! It'd have to be a lot of ice cream, cookies and cream works nicely, we'd need chocolate syrup too.

That is awesome! I love it! God could you imagine eating all of that?

No! I could imagine trying though! I bet if one snacked on it on and off it would be gone in a week...especially if they are a late night snacker like I am!

2 hours ago, melindamyriah said:

No! I could imagine trying though! I bet if one snacked on it on and off it would be gone in a week...especially if they are a late night snacker like I am!

Eh, with my tendency to overeat, and capacity, I could probably finish it in a few days lol. With a bit of help of course.

2 minutes ago, michaelshand009 said:

Eh, with my tendency to overeat, and capacity, I could probably finish it in a few days lol. With a bit of help of course.

Wow! Not me, I would have to have room for some Chinese or Southern foods in between snacking on the cake haha. I want it all...great food, my cake, and to eat it too :P

1 hour ago, Minion said:

I may be an fa but I'm not even sure if 2 hours away in you area lol, but you'll always be appreciated here

We should get a WV meet up together. There doesn't seem to be very much for bbw's in WV, and I talk to women all of the time that I think would be interested...usually it's when I'm shopping they are surprised that certain things they wouldn't think a bbw would wear actually looks cute...I think it would be good to get something even small going...what do you think?

whoa! Just stumbled onto this thread and i feel like im doing a double take! Youre gorgeous and that body -- whew!

remember, the oldest and corniest sayings are the truest so heres two youve heard a million times but must never forget: Theres plenty of fat adoring mature fish in the sea, and Guys that make you cry arent worth the tears but the ones that are wont make you cry (theyll make you cake!)

good luck!

1 hour ago, lostonline040 said:

whoa! Just stumbled onto this thread and i feel like im doing a double take! Youre gorgeous and that body -- whew!

remember, the oldest and corniest sayings are the truest so heres two youve heard a million times but must never forget: Theres plenty of fat adoring mature fish in the sea, and Guys that make you cry arent worth the tears but the ones that are wont make you cry (theyll make you cake!)

good luck!

I have never heard those quotes but love them! :wub:

Melinda, you are a dream. Let's not demean the ex, dating is a never ending cycle. 

You are the Phoenix rising from the ashes. When I was in the dating pool, the thought that the next great love could be around the corner kept me optimistic.

I took every relationship I had as an opportunity to learn from the other, and better myself. What did that mean?

The next relationship will be infinitely better.

Take this time to better yourself, for your fate is having greatness find you.

1 hour ago, KFD said:

Melinda, you are a dream. Let's not demean the ex, dating is a never ending cycle. 

You are the Phoenix rising from the ashes. When I was in the dating pool, the thought that the next great love could be around the corner kept me optimistic.

I took every relationship I had as an opportunity to learn from the other, and better myself. What did that mean?

I am thinking that you should change your user name to Yoda ;)

Thank you for the reply to my post! It was very inspiring.

1 hour ago, KFD said:

You are correct.  This young lady isn't being fair.  She had to have known that people on this site would run to her defense and also assume that she was dumped because she is overweight.  She really hasn't done anything to make anyone think otherwise.  Her ex may have been indeed a not so nice guy but there is always another side to the story.  I get why she wants some good old fashioned ego boosting but it is good that you reminded her not to drag the ex through the coals while doing so.

Miss Melinda........only you know what truly happened to end your relationship.  You don't have to explain anything to anyone on the specifics.  However, ultimately being the best person you can be is always the best revenge.  Making positive change both mentally and physically will help YOU emeasurably.  

On May 16, 2016 at 11:12 AM, md2069 said:

You are correct.  This young lady isn't being fair.  She had to have known that people on this site would run to her defense and also assume that she was dumped because she is overweight.  She really hasn't done anything to make anyone think otherwise.  Her ex may have been indeed a not so nice guy but there is always another side to the story.  I get why she wants some good old fashioned ego boosting but it is good that you reminded her not to drag the ex through the coals while doing so.

Miss Melinda........only you know what truly happened to end your relationship.  You don't have to explain anything to anyone on the specifics.  However, ultimately being the best person you can be is always the best revenge.  Making positive change both mentally and physically will help YOU emeasurably.  

Come on now, I was asked what happened and told in my opinion what happened. I'm not dragging my ex through the coals. I just stated the facts as I saw them...i realize there are 2 sides to every story but not having heard his I could only answer that question by giving mine. I have moved on so perhaps I just need to remove my post.

Guest mcdaidde

why do people always have to repost the posters original post? It always just leads me to believe the original poster has posted more, but nope, just the same pics reposted 3 times...whats the point?