Favorite terms for women who are gaining

jewbacca

Just curious if any of you have some favorite terms that you use to refer to women who have gained/are gaining weight? Like porker, oinker, etc. I'm all for accepting people of different sizes, but it can be fun to use teasing terms like these sometimes. So, any favorites?

• 3 weeks later...

I kind of like the realistic ones in a conversation....like when my wife is talking about herself or another friend:

"I am getting so Heavy"   or    "She has gotten really heavy lately"

"I have become so chunky and FAT"     or     "I am getting so FAT"

"I am getting huge....I can't fit into anything anymore...I am such a Fat pig"

Teasing fat people with demeaning terms isn't usually fun to the target and IMHO reflects an elementary school level of maturity.  No FA I know personally would ever use such language.  I prefer positive terms like "FAT?  Acronym for Fabulous, Adorable and Terrific," "curvaceous and cute,"bigger body beautiful on the outside to match the big and beautiful heart inside," etc.. 

46 minutes ago, Observer10 said:

Teasing fat people with demeaning terms isn't usually fun to the target and IMHO reflects an elementary school level of maturity.  No FA I know personally would ever use such language.  I prefer positive terms like "FAT?  Acronym for Fabulous, Adorable and Terrific," "curvaceous and cute,"bigger body beautiful on the outside to match the big and beautiful heart inside," etc.. 

To the contrary, I think plenty of folks find "teasing" or "demeaning" terminology to be an enjoyable aspect of this whole fetishy scene--both FAs and their counterparts.  Especially when it comes to the subject of not just curvy figures, but weight gain specifically, I think that kind of kinky, taboo, subversive stuff often is a big part of the attraction.  It certainly is for me, and has been for my female partners in multiple relationships.  Check out this thread if you want to see a bunch of folks that appear to feel similarly. 

But, if trading judgments about each other's preferences are what we're going to do, here's mine.  While I don't begrudge you having a different opinion, perhaps you can understand why it's hard for me to see that opinion as "humble" when you casually paint an entire subculture as immature and, implicitly, scornfully deviant.  To be clear, I disagree.  If anything, I think a prudish fixation on the blatantly positive such as you seem to champion might reflect less sophistication and "maturity" than does a more nuanced appreciation for the delights of the darker side--be that in private fantasy or consenting relationships.

Speaking from personal experience, I find it a huge turn on to be called piggy. Especially while being fed. I have not been with a feeder for a while, but when I was he would call me his fat growing piggy and I loved it. It was never meant in a malicious way, just playful and it drove me wild ;) just sayin...

All of this just goes to show, pun not intended, that "One Size Does NOT Fit All"! We each have our own preference, and what we say to our partners depends on the situation, timing and many other variables. I once had a girlfriend who told me she had gained some weight, and I told her that it was wonderful, more for me to hug and kiss and caress and squeeze and make love to! And she was totally OK with that. Now, some of the other women I was with, I would not take that approach.

To Each Their Own.

Guest shegotfat
On 2/2/2016 at 5:13 PM, Observer10 said:

"bigger body beautiful on the outside to match the big and beautiful heart inside,"

It rolls off the tongue.