back at it :)

Oh my f****** GOD!  :o

I've been a loser of a lurker on this site since 29. of july 2012, 3 years and 3 months!

I've been happy with the situation, and just been enjoying what other people have brought on the table.

But now, after you posted that backshot, I couldn't controll myself.

I literally had to pick up my jaw from the floor!

I have loved your previous posts as well, but this one took it all, and deserved my curvage-post-virginity!

Thank YOU!

Best regards from Norway  :)

Dude, amazing comparison. 

Chloe: WOW.  The hits just keep on coming, and your site hasn't even gone live!  Makes me want to tell Playboy that, if they're going to do away with nudity, they might as well change to include BBW sexiness like this, too. 

Hi Chloe,

Congrats on becoming a Bigcutie and becoming one of the 'Angels....' ;D

Love your attitude to your modelling and with your gorgeous looks and figure, I am sure that you shall go far.. :thumbsup:

The cutest thing as an FA is the sure fact that joining Bigcuties sure as the Pope is Catholic will put flesh on your gorgeous bones...no question about it..  ;)

With all the added attention and support that will come your way. your increased appetite for fattening foods on a whim and cravings that will surely cave in more easily will add weight to your blossoming figure in no time and in all the right places from what I can see... ;D

Here's hoping for a long and happy arrangement as a Bigcutie Angel :thumbsup: :-* ;D

FA Mini

Yes!! i am so excited for this new chapter and to be a part of the BigCuties team! Being on the site next to some of the sexiest girls out there is going to be incredible! Here is a glimpse of what is to come!

Congrats Chloe, you deserved it... was just a matter of time you would receive an offer!

And your preview seems to show you are down to stufing sets, huh? Can it get any better?

this was my senior picture I can't even believe I used to be a size 10-12!!! so crazy to look at it! hope you enjoy it too!!

In your case size doesn´t matter! So you were a cheerleader? One with a "starter belly"? Or was it the shirt forming these rolls? ;-)

Yea I hope you do a set busting out of your old cheerleader uniform

I second that idea! :-)

All the best and good luck being a BC-lady now,

Chris