Imogeneize [Pictures & Videos]

• 2 weeks later...

I know that she's gone kind of quiet for a little while, which is totally cool, I can understand why. But does anybody know where she's at these days? There was that recent post by her which was a bombshell, completely amazing! Anybody heard if she's coming back, or if she's just doing private videos now? Because I am a follower, and definetly like to see them

I emailed Heather of Big Cuties about  Imogeneize last year when she revealed her face for the first time.  Heather assured me that she had made the usual professional overtures to  Imogeneize.  The decision to go full time (I'd WANT it !!!!!!) has not yet been finalized by  Imogeneize.  Here's to keeping hope alive .....

Guest MotoMoto

I emailed Heather of Big Cuties about  Imogeneize last year when she revealed her face for the first time.  Heather assured me that she had made the usual professional overtures to  Imogeneize.  The decision to go full time (I'd WANT it !!!!!!) has not yet been finalized by  Imogeneize.  Here's to keeping hope alive .....

I second that hope. In reality she's moving on with her life, finding a man and wondering why she ever bothered putting up with this shit for so long.

I second that hope. In reality she's moving on with her life, finding a man and wondering why she ever bothered putting up with this shit for so long.

Yeah I hate to admit it, but you're right. That thought crosses through my mind every time one of my favorite girls is absent for a week or two. I fully support bigger girls and WG as does everyone I believe, but I also believe we are the minority when faced against the rest of society.

I am out in the sun thinking of Imogeneize hitting 120kg.. and all the enjoyable consumption of calories she would have experienced in getting there.... The extra soft delicious new curves put on as a result, the beautiful tanned complexion she has when showing off her new curves to her fans..so on and so on...

longing for more pics and vids...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest AmateurArt

Wow.....................................

*ufgh!* Your body is obviously a billion times more gorgeous, but even your face looks better with the weight. That smile says it all!

Take your time in coming back. I know there is life beyond the interwebz. We will be here, waiting and imagining how you could possibly get any wider.

I remember watching her vids when she first started, I never thought she would get this fat.  :o

I think everyone should cool it on the I hope she comes back talk, she hasn't been gone that long. She posted the pics used in the before and after above only a few weeks ago...

http://www.latingringo.com/uncategorized/i-find-your-lack-of-faith-disturbing