Rebel Wilson

ludvig966

Guest Weight gain schadenfreude

I want her to lose more weight for twisted reasons. I really don't find her atractive fat or slim, but if she slimmed down, gaining hot celebs would be fatter than her, which would be really hot.

7 hours ago, KerryNation said:

Watched that trailer yesterday, and she's like Jonah Hill, IMO: they just look...WRONG when they're super skinny. They almost look sickly. I don't know if it's because we're all so used to seeing them both fat, but seeing them like this doesn't feel right. Also...I honestly think that she's going to have a HARDER time in Hollywood trying to be a skinny actress rather than keeping her niche as a fat one. Skinny bitches are literally lining the streets in Hollywood, and there is definitely a hierarchy of talented, slim actresses who will always be ahead of her for the lead roles in movies. She's not really good enough to compete with the Emma Stones, and the Cate Blanchetts and the Scarlett Johanssons of the world. She was better off being the female Chris Farley, TBH. 

Losing a lot of weight really ages the skin. Leaving women who are still a little chunky looking kind of gaunt or tired. Sure seeing a half sized Rebel Wilson is weird but in my opinion despite looking odd in some scenes, she looks really attractive in others. Definitely depends on her look really. The saggy arms though are a bit distracting. 

Also it's weird how her character was skinny in highschool, but once she got out of the coma she was slim with obvious weight loss. Did she just gain a shit ton of weight in her coma, and then somehow also drop a shit ton of weight while still in the coma? It's also odd how she can speak and move around like normal despite being in a coma for 20 years.....breathe.....it's just a movie, I should really just relax. 

2 hours ago, BlubberyGut said:

Losing a lot of weight really ages the skin. Leaving women who are still a little chunky looking kind of gaunt or tired. Sure seeing a half sized Rebel Wilson is weird but in my opinion despite looking odd in some scenes, she looks really attractive in others. Definitely depends on her look really. The saggy arms though are a bit distracting. 

Also it's weird how her character was skinny in highschool, but once she got out of the coma she was slim with obvious weight loss. Did she just gain a shit ton of weight in her coma, and then somehow also drop a shit ton of weight while still in the coma? It's also odd how she can speak and move around like normal despite being in a coma for 20 years.....breathe.....it's just a movie, I should really just relax. 

Well, she's older than she lets on. A few years ago it was sort of a "scandal" for lack of a better word, that she was lying about her age. She looks great for her age and... weight. Aussies are just hot. I still preferred the fatness though.

I'm kinda more confused as to how she's an Australian in an American high school.. and hospital.

On 4/15/2022 at 12:43 PM, OscarWinner said:

Well, she's older than she lets on. A few years ago it was sort of a "scandal" for lack of a better word, that she was lying about her age. She looks great for her age and... weight. Aussies are just hot. I still preferred the fatness though.

I'm kinda more confused as to how she's an Australian in an American high school.. and hospital.

Yeah, you'd have thought that the movie would explain her clearly Australian accent in some way, given that it takes place in America, But whatever, it's not like I'm honestly going to watch this movie, and it'll be interesting to see if she pulls a Melissa McCarthy and plumps back up a bit, if and when those "leading lady" roles fail to materialize for her. 

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/15/2022 at 4:50 AM, KerryNation said:

Watched that trailer yesterday, and she's like Jonah Hill, IMO: they just look...WRONG when they're super skinny. They almost look sickly. I don't know if it's because we're all so used to seeing them both fat, but seeing them like this doesn't feel right. Also...I honestly think that she's going to have a HARDER time in Hollywood trying to be a skinny actress rather than keeping her niche as a fat one. Skinny bitches are literally lining the streets in Hollywood, and there is definitely a hierarchy of talented, slim actresses who will always be ahead of her for the lead roles in movies. She's not really good enough to compete with the Emma Stones, and the Cate Blanchetts and the Scarlett Johanssons of the world. She was better off being the female Chris Farley, TBH. 

And this is the problem with today's entertainment industry.  Either you conform and become lost in the shuffle, or stay unique and made into a clown cause that's all Hollywood sees PSW as.  Look what Melissa McCarthy 's career devolved into.

And don't get me started on when it goes too far and affects much, much more.  We never learned from Karen Carpenter,  FFS.

• 3 months later...

Rebel has confirmed that she lost the weight with the help of Ozempic

https://people.com/rebel-wilson-reveals-she-tried-ozempic-for-weight-loss-8622737

She says this among other things in the article.

“Someone like me could have a bottomless appetite for sweets, so I think those drugs can be good," the Pitch Perfect alum said, before noting that she no longer takes Ozempic.

She also referenced in this interview that since getting in a serious relationship and having a kid she's "let herself go," again confirming having regained some weight.

https://www.today.com/popculture/news/rebel-wilson-sacha-baron-cohen-controversy-rcna144881

Her thighs are starting to look nice and thick again in this commercial, too: