Kim KardASShian

Iadmirefitandcurvy

Guest Swagmaster0214
26 minutes ago, CmdrShepard said:

It shocks me how little some posters around here understand or know about BBLs and fat transfers.  Like I saw another poster suggest that Kim should give her "ass implants" to someone else if she is not using them.  (She obviously never had ass implants as demonstrated by that ultrasound she had done since the preferred technique to enhance butts is fat transfer, aka BBL).

You would think that the folks around here would be knowledgeable about the current cosmetic procedures that actively involve women gaining weight and fat so it can be transplanted to particular areas of their bodies to make them curvier.

Nicki minaj currently is an excellent example of a BBL full of baby and quarantine weight. If only Kim had kept the plumpness she had in 2013-2014

Guest Swagmaster0214

I also just realized that Kim would have to gain almost 90 pounds from where she is currently to get back to her 2013-2014 thickness prime. Yeah, she's never getting that big again

Guest Swagmaster0214
On 7/5/2022 at 7:44 PM, MrBWill said:

She really has lost her booty 

709E26D4-4BB6-4EC8-90FA-9FBF7A254BA5.jpeg

58CD2706-F96F-4789-807F-55882CE2BBB4.jpeg

08CD9715-FFD3-4A0F-B5B0-914747FDC138.jpeg

56F3B4E5-79D3-46C1-87E9-826B8DC1AF90.jpeg

Why does the channel still have ASS in it again? It's a wrap for Kim having any type of ass, he'll of any of the kardashians, jordyn woods has more ass then any of them now 🤔

• 2 weeks later...