Rosie Mercado

squifibble

6 hours ago, Renaissanceman said:

As an FA, of course I liked her bigger. But she's still hot IMO. 

I'm in full agreement. Not only her shape was attractive but even her skin looked healthier, smile fit her chubby face and she looked more natural overall. Now she is still very hot but I prefer her bigger.

10 minutes ago, MadDog said:

WHOA!  So this is quite a dramatic weight loss.  😯

Oh yeah. I think this all started in 2009. She lost weight naturally until she got to about 240 in 2016 (I could be wrong on the year) so she got WLS (and went down to ~170lbs give or take) and started doing the health stuff she does now since then. I didn't expect her to be over 200 right now. I guess all that weight she gained went straight to her ass/hips cause they have been looking particularly huge recently

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 5/22/2020 at 8:16 PM, A Saucerful Of Harry said:

Her mouth is too big for her face and it gives her this uncanny valley look, I'm afraid she's going to try and swallow my soul.

Honestly it looks unnatural like she got plastic surgery but it was only weight loss (as far as I know). She looked wayyy better with weight on her but at least she's happy now

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...