The future of Curvage. Your ideas?

S77

@stone007  Great ideas. A couple of them are already here:

I'd post a lot more if it was easier to upload pictures. Currently we have to click 19 times to add more upload slots,

Might want to see http://www.Curvage.org/forum/index.php?topic=16790.0

Also, maybe a function to alert you if new pictures have been posted in a thread, so we don't have to load it if a member only said "great!!"

Check this page http://www.Curvage.org/forum/index.php?action=pictures

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

We have one creepy member who constantly disrupts the way the whole board works to bump nearly every thread to spread his creepy wishes. Can we ban him, or at least cap his replies to a few per day or a couple per hour? I've never seen him contribute otherwise. It's really annoying. Log in and "3 pages of new posts!?" Oh never mind, Chris just visited, it's just 3 pages of creepy "best wishes".

We have one creepy member who constantly disrupts the way the whole board works to bump nearly every thread to spread his creepy wishes. Can we ban him, or at least cap his replies to a few per day or a couple per hour? I've never seen him contribute otherwise. It's really annoying. Log in and "3 pages of new posts!?" Oh never mind, Chris just visited, it's just 3 pages of creepy "best wishes".

Just because you find him annoying doesn't mean he's done anything wrong.  Is it really such a nuisance to click "Mark all threads as viewed?"  It takes about 2-3 seconds.

Why didn't you! Back me up, bro ;)

I did, and I totally thought this was in a different forum. And in Chris' defense, the dude has chilled way the hell out. I think he has had more than enough warnings, and should've been banned long ago, but he doesn't post nowhere near the frequency he once did...

Maybe implementing a share feature that allows you to share content on facebook, twitter, instagram and other forms of social media to attract new potential members to the site. Also, I think having a "favorites" option that allows you to save pictures from a thread or posts that you liked on your profile so you can go back and check them out would be a cool feature.

You sure you want dear Aunt Sally seeing that bootylicious babe that you saw on a fat girl fap site on her newsfeed?

I don't have family members on my facebook like that, so it wouldn't be a problem to me, but I could see how that could be a problem for some people. But I think incorporating social media elements into the site will help the community grow more.

I agree since his posts are nearly identical and some forums actually prevent this sort of thing by making the user wait 60 seconds to post again.

While the sheer amount of sub forums can probably be a bit disconcerting for new users, they definitely save a lot of time once you get familiar with them, so your not left sifting through shit with a stick looking for gold.

Like others have just mentioned, my only complaint is asshat's like chris who feel the need to white knight on every post they come across - which gives the illusion that something worthwhile has been posted.

Although i'm not really sure how to address this sort of issue, maybe a system (a fuckhead filter) whereby  users can downvote comments, and if a user receives enough downvotes they loose their ability to post? I can see  that getting pretty messy but i'm just spitballing.

Best wishes and hugs and kisses

Stinkypinky94

• 9 months later...

Hi all,

Curvage is a great website with a long history and legacy to match.

However, change is constant and the competitive landscape out on the web isn't same as it was when Curvage was founded. New generations armed with new technology are here and expectations are changing.

Curvage must adapt to remain competitive. We want to continue to be an excellent resource for content and a powerful advocate for curves. We also want to grow and become the premiere location for curvy women admiration.

Please share your ideas on how we can achieve these goals.  No matter how big or small your ideas are, we would love to hear them.

Thank you!

I have been thinking lately about the concern of people in the women of curvage forum being worried about their pictures being reposted on tumblr and whatnot. I've been to certain sites that have code that prevents right-click>save and screenshots. Maybe something like that for just the personal photos subforum. It may not stop 100% of cases but it'll at least stop your average moron from being a moron.

Might not be feasible but just thought I would throw that idea out there.