New here!!! :) Check out my growing belly and booty lol ;)

Guest Qemarar

What a nice update, two videos and photos. :)  Did you ever previously say how big you were planning on getting? Because it looks like you're keeping up with your gains.  As always, it's always a good day when BBC has new updates.

So I bought the video...and unfortunately couldn't get it to work :(  I am on a mac

You look lovely though in the new YouTube one :)

Have you tried the method of saving the file with .mov in the end? I don't have a mac but look up AceStream it's a version of VLC that's meant to stream sports but it can function like normal VLC too. That's how I got the file to work on Windows without making it a .mov

I would check out dailymotion for the videos that you want to be free. It's basically a slightly more adult youtube, so it should be free to upload videos and maintain an account without draconian terms and conditions. Sorry you've had such a rough time of it  :(

Hey everyone! So apparently (even though when I logged in they told me it was because I violated the terms of service and that my account suspension would be permanent) my account was suspended because it was under investigation because some people were having trouble accessing the video. I'm uploading it a different way now, so it should be available for purchase again soon. Sorry for all the trouble!

Ugh the person I spoke to gave me the advice to add .mp4 to the file when I upload it, but it says "file not found" or something when I do that. This is so frustrating, I am sooo bad at this stuff haha. What I did before was plug in my phone to my computer, open up the camera roll on the computer, and then upload one of the videos inside it. I can't figure it out any other way. I mean, you guys were having an ok time with it right? The only problem with the file is that there's no extension, and as long as you're able to add .mov or .mp4 or something to the end of it, you should be fine.

Have you tried the method of saving the file with .mov in the end? I don't have a mac but look up AceStream it's a version of VLC that's meant to stream sports but it can function like normal VLC too. That's how I got the file to work on Windows without making it a .mov

Thanks you, the .mov thing worked :)

Glad to hear the video issue got resolved! I sent you a PM about a week ago & never got a reply :/ I know you've probably got a ton of people messaging you, so I understand. Hoping you'll still respond sometime though! Thanks for sharing your gorgeous curves with us. Hoping to see much more of you!

Great posts. Great smiles from a woman who seems fun enough to distract this guy with ease. You're a dangerous woman for a feeder like me.

Headed to the link for the vid purchase, but it's down right now. I'm on a Mac, and will try manana with my PC.

You, mademoiselle, are more damn eye-demanding with every new pound. 42.5 above, 45 lower. So big, so different now. Nothing fits like it did and you keep getting to eat. Keep snackin' and smiling, BBC.

I love the progress you've made, BBC. You're looking soooo much fatter than the first video you posted - it's so hot. Can't wait to see how many pounds you pack on before your next update. Please keep feeding that gorgeous belly of yours!

I would love to see you wear that lifeguard shirt from your earlier photos for the comparison. It would be such an awesome way of seeing how much you've improved over the last little while. ;):)

First post.

Just to say this gain is what makes this site special. What a ravenous thread. I'm sure we're all thinking the same: more, more, more.

Keep the clips coming, keep the pounds piling. And please, keep updating. You're a gorgeous girl.

Oh, and Team Booty.