Delectable Obeservations - Girls Being Fat, Gluttonous, Lazy, etc.

Guest omphpumph

My gf has been accidentally gaining for the last year. She said she thinks it's been around 20 pounds at least. There's definitely been some growth. We bought her a bunch of new clothes around Easter and she's already outgrown the jeans and is uncomfortable in the shirts because the form fitting shirts she wears to the office cling to her belly. Quarantine hasn't helped, she sits up in bed just grabbing her gut and looking at it in the mirror. When she gets in from work she unbuttons her jeans straight away. 

Issue is she only buys clothes from Goodwill and our local ones been closed during the pandemic so she hasn't been able to get new clothes. So she has to wear her form fitting shirts that show off the new addition to her midsection. She's the definition of skinny legs and arms, but with a  potbelly. When we started dating almost 2 years ago she was boney, I thought I was going to break her. She got a shock when she couldn't wear some of her summer clothes - she had to wear my jeans. 

Anyway, she's been drinking a lot during the quarantine and even though she says she needs to get back in shape and eat better, she sits in bed at night eating a bag of chips or pretzels. And that's after playing video games all night. She wonders why she's out of breath whenever she walks up the short hill to our place. Sadly for me she doesn't feel attractive even though I tell her she looks better than ever, so she usually tries to hide herself or doesn't want to do anything. I have to watch myself touching her belly when we cuddle - it's much smoother and softer, which is much hotter to me than it used to be and even gets me going almost constantly (but she doesn't care). I'll help her when she finally decides to get back in shape but I'm glad she's in no rush. 

Guest spaceface
On 8/11/2020 at 10:40 PM, spaceface said:

My girlfriend has put a lot of weight lately. She was pretty thin in December but now she has a huge appetite! She literally has a snack all the time and she just lays around doing nothing. Her belly has gotten pretty soft and her thighs are a lot bigger now too. She always complains she's getting fat but then she eats a pack of candy, an ice cream cone, a bag of popcorn in just one day! I really don't know what happened to her but she really let herself go!

I went to go eat at one of those Japanese restaurants with the chefs that cook for you, i forgot what it was called but anyway she ate all the food on the plate and still wanted dessert which we didn't get because they didn't have dessert but when she got up i can tell she is definitely putting on weight especially on her thighs and butt as they are wider, she has pear body shape and you can see her belly even though she tries to hide it with high waisted pants. I know she's eating more because she's getting fat and she started to get low blood sugar around may so thats why she's always hungry but I never thought she would get a belly or a double chin or chubby arms i thought that wouldn't happen to her because she was thin for so long. There are literally times where she'll eat a whole footlong sandwich and still be hungry after she eats it. I'm just amazed how she eats a ton now and she's always hungry like her hunger cannot be satisfied at all like she'll snack on things all day and finish a whole bag of chips and not realize it. She complains I'm making her fat she even calls her weight gain "boyfriend tummy weight" which I actually think is cute and she always says "im getting chunky" but I literally don't feed her she knows nothing about this fetish but I just buy her sweets from time to time. When we first started dating she was thin even in December of 2019, she had abs but now her hunger is literally getting the best of her and she's putting on a lot of weight and I don't think it can be reversed because she's literally always hungry. The more weight she puts on the hungrier she gets.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest You have a belly

This morning I was running in a sort of remote forest park thing, no one in sight, it was sunny but nice, not too hot, when I see a scantily dressed woman running towards me. She was wearing matching sports bra and minishort. She had the body of a serious athlete, she was very tanned, literally dripping sweat and panting heavily. She was in her 30s. But the best thing was her flabby belly at odds with her athletic body. it was jiggling like crazy, it was a hypnotic sight all glistening and dripping sweat. Her navel was over one inch wide. All the hotter since she took time from panting to say "Hi" to me. Obviously Covid 15 did a number on her.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/12/2020 at 4:55 AM, SKFHh said:

Posted about this chick and her greedy ways before.

So over quarantine we would text a few times and she kept saying things like "I eat like a pig", "I've put on so  much weight", "I've piled on the weight".

As can be seen above she wasn't exactly slim before, and I kind of thought it would just be an exaggeration - chicks always so "OMG I'm so fat".

But I saw her today and she was HUGE - and it wasn't hard to see why.

A few of us went out for lunch, she had chicken tempura and fries - and a side of onion rings.

Went to a bar afterward and after a couple of hours she starts saying she's hungry again. This time she gets a chicken burger, a mountain of fries, coleslaw and another side of tempura.

Must have put on at least 20lbs over the past few months.

IMG_8067.JPG

Met twice in two days just the two of us. It wasn’t a date, I think she just likes that I don’t shame her eating habits...

First time we went to KFC and she ordered a huge meal, then went straight to the store and bought chips.

Second day we went for food again. She wanted a fried chicken burger for herself, and there was also the option of some fried chicken wings as a sharer.

Her: “am I a pig if I get both?”

Me: “No not at all...”

she pretended to the server that the two of us were going to share the wings, and obviously told me I could have some.

I just made an excuse and watched her eat both her chicken burger and a share plate of wings.

Then after she was complaining about how much weight she put on in quarantine, and how eating like this won’t help.

i said: “nah you haven’t put on any noticeable weight”

Her: “I weighed myself for the first time in months recently and I’m obese”

That’s BMI which I know has its problems but she really is big now.

Guest Lipophilus

At the supermarket: In the aisle that leads to the register, an employee is filling the shelves. A lovely pear-shaped chick, maybe 140 kilos, with a huge butt. The guy in front of me stops moving his cart, they look at each other, and he clearly thinks she needs to get out of the way. Lady: Just move on, there is enough space. Customer, doubtfully: Ooooh-Ok, I will push. Indeed, he could pass, but his cart compressed her butt cheeks a bit. She was around 40 and probably (just a guess?) at ease with her weight. If I had been the guy in front of me, maybe I would have managed to give some comment to her about this adorable incident, don't know.

On 2/19/2020 at 10:10 AM, oatmeal said:

I've known j since highschool. My wife and her are good friends and we see each other frequently. Even back in high school she had a really large butt that was the source of much ridicule and admiration. J is blonde with a pretty face and was quite thin except for her backside. Sophmore year in college she moved out of her parent's home into an apartment with my girlfriend (now wife) in another city. J was homesick and had a hard time making friends at school. Other then going to class she hardly left the apartment and started comfort eating. She used to bake and meticulously decorate cakes for fun and alot of that cake found its way into her tummy.

By the time summer rolled around she had gained nearly 40 pounds and was so deliciously thick. She didnt have much of a belly but she grew chubby arms, her face rounded out and her butt and thighs exploded. The running joke was that she was taller sitting down than standing. Durring that following summer she started taking diet pills and running alot. By the end of next semester she had lost most of the weight but had to go to the hospital for jaundice due to taking too many diet pills.

As the years went by she kept her weight in check and got down to her highschool weight for her wedding day. She gained a few post wedding pounds and even at her thinest she still had a great butt, good genetics. Eventually she got pregnant with twins and gained around 80 pounds durring the pregnancy, topping out at 212. Im not sure how much she lost afterwards but last year she commented that she was 175 ish. 

This weekend she was in attendance at a funeral and OMG her ass looked huge! Im not one to scam on some other man's wife but good lord, it was like she was smuggling hams back there. She looked absolutly poured into her black dress and i was worried the back would split if she bent over.

Afterwards she was politely refusing the refreshments. She made the comment that she was trying to lose the 20 pounds she gained recently. Last month she had been forced to buy new scrubs and wanted to get back down to her normal size so she would have more to wear.

Im friends with her husband and unfortunatly he isnt a FA as far as i can tell. However he is a pretty easy going dude and always fawns over her no matter how she looks. I doubt he is pumping her full of cookies but i dont think he would care if she stayed thick or got a little bigger.

We had friends over for the game this weekend and J was in attendance. Unfortunately she has lost a considerable amount of weight since February. I overheard her tell my wife she has lost 45 lbs and is 5 away from her goal. This is a travesty of thickness. I mean the girl was like a pale skinned Olivia Jennsen. Similar face, 10% less curvy body when she was thicker.

Now she is just another skinny mom with a pretty face. She even mentioned not having kids in the future now that she is back to prebaby weight. Even her trademark butt looked like an average ass. I know this isn't what people come her for but it just makes me so disappointed. I know some of ya'll will relate

Guest Epicsend

So I actually made a post about my girlfriend back in may. She was freaking out because she gained some weight in quarantine about 10 pounds putting her at 270. Anyway for about two weeks back then she was planning on losing an unknown amount of weight then summer hit lots of lounging around lots of ice cream and eating out constantly, she weighed herself Saturday and was 281. Ever since then she’s constantly been saying “I’m so fat now I need to stop” but had McDonald’s for lunch yesterday and a huge breakfast today I brought her a salad for lunch and she said “that’s it I thought you’d bring me something sweet”

Guest You have a belly

At school reunion I met the wife of a former classmate. He's now a succesful businessman. She's a short-haired fat woman. I couldn't help but thinking he could do better. Turns out he did marry better. I saw pictures of their wedding just a couple of years before and she was slim and had long hair. She looked like a totally different person. It seems when it comes to marriage you never get what you ordered. I bet he imagined himself married to that slim long-haired woman. Instead he ended up married to a fat short-haired woman. I noticed she seemed a bit insecure. I bet her drastic change in looks had a lot to do with it.

Guest Epicsend

So since my last post my girlfriend has more or less forgotten about “having to stop” yesterday she had a huge burrito for lunch with a soda a large Italian dinner and a big piece of cake for dessert and tonight she wants to make pumpkin spice cinnamon rolls but then decided that wasn’t enough and is making brownies too. She’s also talked about cutting soda since she weighed herself the other day but has had it every day since. She wants to stop but loves food way too much to actually try hard and she hates exercising other than going for mild walks or working at her  semi physical job 

Guest Epicsend

On Friday my girlfriend ate a huge plate of yakisoba for lunch with a soda  two large pieces of pizza with soda for dinner then had 3 donuts for dessert. Last night her mom made a thanksgiving style turkey dinner and she helped herself to a huge plate then kept going up to some of the plates and picking at things, for dessert she had half of a chocolate covered apple and a piece of pumpkin cheesecake. I don’t even think she realizes how much she eats at this point, I’m about to take her out for a big breakfast and her dad wants to get lunch later too, I’m gonna end up with a big girl at this rate 

My missus had an interesting Sunday. Nothing extreme, but I wanted to share.

A cheeseburger and a half, plus chips, and three double chocolate chip cookies for dessert at lunch. (Those must be around 200 calories each). A tall caramel frappucino from Starbuck’s mid-afternoon (300 calories). Tacos for dinner and a really huge piece of a dense blueberry crumble for dessert.

That thing must have been at least 500-600 calories, maybe more.

She paused for a few minutes halfway through the crumble, checking her phone and playing Candy Crush, to let herself digest a bit. Then she finished.

Later in the evening, she made her way downstairs and had a dark chocolate granola bar (150 calories) before making her slow, lumbering way up the stairs to bed.

She does that often nowadays with dessert at dinner, BTW – eats it in stages. It’s a relatively new development. She always has seconds at dinner no matter how sizeable the original portion; she simply isn’t satisfied without that second round, and the portions have gradually gotten larger over time. So she is routinely quite full after the main course and now often needs to “manage” dessert.

This is the kind of day to day overeating which has made her gradually and steadily gain at a rate of about 7 lbs per year. The last number I saw was 303 lbs in late 2018. With Covid lowering her activity level even more, she must be around 320 by now, and is entering that delicious phase she periodically hits where it is obvious that she has gained weight again. Her 3-4X clothes are definitely looking tight. I was watching her in profile yesterday and damn, her belly is just glorious. I keep waiting for her to decide, "OK, that's enough...I struggle with restaurant booths, with putting on my shoes...my clothes are tight...I'm too fat. I need to do something." But it never happens.

Guest Epicsend

My girlfriend’s lunch today consisted of French fries fried chicken tenders and onion rings. She’s also had Krispy Kreme twice this week. I’m starting to notice little differences in her fitness level too. She use to walk a lot faster than me and would have to slow down her pace but now the tables have not only turned but I notice her getting winded from walking too fast or up slight inclines. I actually tried making lighter meals this week because she isn’t into gaining and it isn’t fair to put a ton of food in front of someone that I know won’t refuse it. But even without me offering big meals she’s doing a great job stuffing herself last night was actually the most bloated and full I’ve ever seen her she couldn’t even pull her pants over her belly 

Yesterday me and my gf went hiking in a terrain with big and steep hills. The weather was warm and she was wearing little running shorts and a sport bra. She did A LOT of panting and sweating up those hills. She got exhausted and could barely finish the trail. Today she complains that she can't move her legs.

Guest Epicsend

So Friday my girlfriend had an exam she was stressed about (she’s a nursing major) and all morning she was too upset to eat anything and was convinced she was going to throw up. So I told her she was going to be fine then joked that she was going to immediately be extremely hungry after the test. About 10 minutes after she finished she called me and said she actually was really hungry so I took her to Panera for lunch once again they have some healthy options and I know she loves their salads. She didn’t get a salad instead she got a bowl of Mac and cheese a sandwich and a pastry and I even said wow I’m shocked you didn’t get the salad you always get , she replied “no I really didn’t want a salad I wanted something fattening after that test. A few hours later after I got home from work she met me at my house and was talking about how hungry she was already so I asked her if all she had was the Panera and she said “no my mom got me McDonald’s” . Then for dinner she had pizza and wings with brownies for dessert again. I said it before I really don’t think she realizes how much she’s eating lately but it’s starting to really pile on. Yesterday morning at work(we work at the same place) we walked over the the Dunkin across the street for breakfast and she lifts her shirt up a little and says my stomach is getting so big these pants barely button and showed me it straining. She knows about what I like all the fetish stuff for a little bit she even gave gaining a chance and realized it wasn’t for her not fully at least I mean she put on 30 pounds for me specifically and probably another 50 or 60 by accident after getting use to eating whatever she wants. 

Also sorry my formatting is so weird on these posts I lurked for a really really long time but some of what I’m witnessing is so ridiculously attractive to me and for whatever reason it’s hard to keep bottled up inside 

On 9/27/2020 at 6:32 AM, Epicsend said:

So Friday my girlfriend had an exam she was stressed about (she’s a nursing major) and all morning she was too upset to eat anything and was convinced she was going to throw up. So I told her she was going to be fine then joked that she was going to immediately be extremely hungry after the test. About 10 minutes after she finished she called me and said she actually was really hungry so I took her to Panera for lunch once again they have some healthy options and I know she loves their salads. She didn’t get a salad instead she got a bowl of Mac and cheese a sandwich and a pastry and I even said wow I’m shocked you didn’t get the salad you always get , she replied “no I really didn’t want a salad I wanted something fattening after that test. A few hours later after I got home from work she met me at my house and was talking about how hungry she was already so I asked her if all she had was the Panera and she said “no my mom got me McDonald’s” . Then for dinner she had pizza and wings with brownies for dessert again. I said it before I really don’t think she realizes how much she’s eating lately but it’s starting to really pile on. Yesterday morning at work(we work at the same place) we walked over the the Dunkin across the street for breakfast and she lifts her shirt up a little and says my stomach is getting so big these pants barely button and showed me it straining. She knows about what I like all the fetish stuff for a little bit she even gave gaining a chance and realized it wasn’t for her not fully at least I mean she put on 30 pounds for me specifically and probably another 50 or 60 by accident after getting use to eating whatever she wants. 

Also sorry my formatting is so weird on these posts I lurked for a really really long time but some of what I’m witnessing is so ridiculously attractive to me and for whatever reason it’s hard to keep bottled up inside 

Love these posts! Keep me coming, you are a lucky man

Guest Epicsend
16 hours ago, Carmelo said:

Love these posts! Keep me coming, you are a lucky man

There haven’t been too many good stories this week. But she had been eating well. Last night she told me I needed to “stop enabling her eating disorder” 

On 10/1/2020 at 4:44 PM, Epicsend said:

There haven’t been too many good stories this week. But she had been eating well. Last night she told me I needed to “stop enabling her eating disorder” 

You know diet culture has invaded everywhere when she says this. Besides, how can it be a disorder when the food's delicious and so is she.

Guest Epicsend

My girlfriend has been eating like crazy lately. On Sunday she woke up in the first thing she did was eat a couple rice crispy treats then we went to Cracker Barrel and she ate a huge breakfast eggs sausage two pancakes and a potato casserole then an hour and a half later wanted McDonald’s and got a 10 piece chicken nugget then she had a huge cheeseburger later that day with a ton of fries and ice cream for dessert. Then today she had Taco Bell for lunch then went out for ice cream with some of her friends between classes and had a late dinner with me where she got a huge buffalo chicken sandwich. Actually tonight when she sat down she said this chair feels a little small. 

Guest Epicsend
7 hours ago, Epicsend said:

My girlfriend has been eating like crazy lately. On Sunday she woke up in the first thing she did was eat a couple rice crispy treats then we went to Cracker Barrel and she ate a huge breakfast eggs sausage two pancakes and a potato casserole then an hour and a half later wanted McDonald’s and got a 10 piece chicken nugget then she had a huge cheeseburger later that day with a ton of fries and ice cream for dessert. Then today she had Taco Bell for lunch then went out for ice cream with some of her friends between classes and had a late dinner with me where she got a huge buffalo chicken sandwich. Actually tonight when she sat down she said this chair feels a little small. 

Also at dinner before the food even got there she unbuttoned and in zipped her jeans and said let’s just get this out of the way now. She had a longer shirt on so it covered everything so no one saw except me. 

13 hours ago, Tegass said:

The elevator in my house has been broken for a week now. So my gf has no other option than to walk up the stairs... to the 16th floor.

Never before I've observed so much panting, cursing and complaining. Hope the elevator will stay broken forever. Lol

Told this story to my g\f. She commented: it’s me!