Delectable Obeservations - Girls Being Fat, Gluttonous, Lazy, etc.

Guest omphpumph

It might seem odd, but I’ve found that Best Buy is a decent place to visit to see some chubby beauties. I think it’s a rule that they have to tuck in their shirts, which really shows an employee’s muffin top if her shirt and pants are tight enough. 

One day in particular, an employee came to me so she could lead me to the vehicle bay (where they were installing something in my car). This woman was probably in her mid-twenties with a pretty smile and long, dark hair. She must have been a shift supervisor of some sort, as she has on a black uniform instead of blue and carried a walkie-talkie. I’m would guess she was around 5’5” tall and probably 150 pounds - obviously not a bbw but enough to have some hips, a butt, and a muffin top spilling over her pants. She must have gained some weight recently, as her pants and shirt were a little tight. She was wearing the walkie-talkie on a belt clip, and the antenna was constantly poking and rubbing along her love handle. 

At one point, she answered a call on the walkie-talking, and she had to hold her love handle in with her free hand as she removed and then returned the walkie-talkie to the belt clip. And while doing that, her smile and facial expression remained unchanged - she showed no embarrassment or reaction of any kind to having to move her fat out of the way. It’s probably because it’s a routine action anymore, but I’m hoping it’s also because she is comfortable with her body and it doesn’t bother her. 

That’s all I have, I hope you enjoyed this little story.

13 hours ago, Voluptuouslover said:

That's pretty funny....I actually have a Best Buy close to my home....so it is typically the first store I go to for electronics.   Exactly what you said they have Polo type shirts which are all tucked in.....and I have noticed the same the polo shirts are not only form fitting most of the employee girls or women have some good size love handles, fat breasts and guts showing snuggly through their shirts and usually complimented with a pair of tigher khaki type pants that are quite tight on them as well.  I wonder if it is just their wardrobe or dos that particular job seem to make these girls/women gain weight while on the job....similar to the restaurant business?

Probably both. I have a feeling working at a place Best Buy is not a high-energy job, so it’s possible to gain weight. But I also think Best Buy’s wardrobe is more form-fitting than any other retail business I can think of. Come to think of it, How many retailers require their employees to have their shirts tucked in? Especially women employees? Even in a “business casual” environment, only men are required to have tucked in shirts it seems. 

• 2 months later...

So I have a friend who has gained roughly 50 pounds since high school, going from a pudgy 150 pounds to a chunky 200 pounds. She has been saying she wants to lose weight since she hit 180, but has never put in a serious effort. Surprisingly, she seems to be kind of comfortable with her weight, as in she will still wear a two-piece, showing off her belly and muffin top. She has said that losing weight is not a top priority for her. And she will talk about and even make jokes regarding how fat she is now. 

Though I have noticed one thing. She used to be active on social media, but now she rarely logs on, and I can’t help but to think that it has something to do with her weight gain. She has removed many photos of when she was 150 pounds, especially any bikini pics. And I’ve realized she only talks about her weight gain to close friends. So I’m sure that means she doesn’t want people to know she used to be thin. It would seem to me that she would rather have people think she has always been chubby instead of letting them know she was once thin/average. 

So has anyone else noticed that mentality with others - that it would be more embarrassing to admit that you were once thin and have gotten fat; so instead, they rather let people think they’ve always been fat?

• 1 month later...

So I have a little story about a young woman who works at my local Best Buy. The first time I saw her was about a year ago, behind the checkout lane. This cute brunette was pretty chubby, I would say roughly 200-210 pounds. I could tell she was wearing a body shaper, which might have smoothed out some lumps and rolls, but it did not disguise her size. She carried most of her weight around her midsection - sporting a big, round belly and large love handles that would have made for a perfect muffin top if it wasn’t for her body shaper. That’s not all, she had thick thighs, curvy hips, a wide butt, nice breasts, flabby arms, and chubby cheeks. 

Then, just last week, I walked into Best Buy and saw her again, wearing the same blue shirt but now with dark grey pants. She looked like she has gained 10-15 pounds, but what was even more noticeable was that she was not wearing shape-wear this time. While she was thicker and softer all over, again it was her midsection that drew the most attention. Her belly now stuck out past her boobs and spilled over the waistline of her pants, covering the button from view. And her love handles had grown larger, also spilling over her pants waistline and forming a great muffin top. To make it even better, she was walking about this time, and I could see her belly fat jiggling with every step. 

I went to the pick up counter, which was empty at the time. She saw I was there waiting and hurried over, causing her belly fat to jiggle more intensely. Once at the counter, she started typing away on the register. It was nice watching her arm fat shake as she did so, and I noticed just how tight her shirt was now. You could see every bulge and roll, especially the fat rolls on her sides above her love handles. There was even an indent in her shirt showing the exact location of her undoubtedly deep bellybutton. 

She then turned around to face the shelf, giving a good view of her back fat rolls. Then she leaned over to grab my items. While the sight of her butt straining against her jeans was nice, I paid more attention to how her soft belly fat bulged forward several inches, covering nearly halfway down her thighs. Her shirt stretched tight as she bent over, which really showed just how thick and doughy her midsection was currently. 

After she returned to the counter with my items, I took them and left. This might be just a short little story, but I’ll never forget it.

• 3 weeks later...

One day I was in the visitor center of a National Park, waiting in the checkout line, and there was this very attractive woman a few places in front of me with her boyfriend/husband. She was in her mid-to-late 20s I’d say, about 5’9” tall, with tanned skin and dark hair. She was wearing a tight, form-fitting yellow sleeveless shirt and light gray leggings, which wonderfully showed off her curvy, plush figure. 

In my opinion, the best way to describe her figure is like a “plumper Ashley Graham.” She was perfectly curvy, and you could tell by her build that she must participate in some physical activity (probably hiking) because she looked stronger than the average woman. But unlike Ashley Graham, this woman appeared to eat whatever she wanted as she was quite soft and chubby. 

So while waiting in line I obviously was looking at her from behind, which was quite a pleasant site. Those tight leggings brought attention to her thick thunder thighs and juicy booty. Whenever she did take a step forward her hips swayed and butt bounced delectably. From behind, the shirt showed she had a fat roll on each side above her love handles. Her shirt also showed off her arms, which were quite thick and soft, but I wouldn’t call them flabby. 

I have a feeling she must of gained weight over the winter, because her clothes looked one size too small. The tight waistline of her leggings dug into her sizable love handles, forming a great muffin top.  And her muffin top seemed to be slowly rolling the waistline of leggings down slightly, allowing more of her muffin top to spill over. Her shirt was also starting to ride up, exposing her midriff and revealing her muffin top. I couldn’t wait to see the front of her, because I was hoping this woman would have a nice belly - even though she looked like she could one of those athletic girls that was just a little pudgy in some areas. 

The line moved painfully slow, and it took a while for her to get up front. I couldn’t hear what they were saying, but I assume they were talking to the cashier about the trails because the cashier laid out a map. The woman turned to the side to look at the map, which showed off the rest of her impressive figure. She possessed ample breasts, I would guess a C cup, that bounced nicely. Her shirt was stretched tight across her midsection which showed that she did not have a flat stomach at all. It was not a huge round belly, but it was definitely not a starter belly either - this woman had been eating well for quite some time. There was a very, very thick layer of chub on her stomach, kind of like Lucy V (Vixen) currently, but even softer. And her belly was very plush and doughy. I’d imagine you could squeeze almost a handful of fat from her tummy, or your finger would sink into her flab a few inches if you poked her gut. 

A roll of belly fat was spilling over the waistline of her leggings, which helped push them down. Meanwhile, her shirt, which was obviously unable to cover her entire plump middle, was riding up. I could see about 2-3 inches of her lower belly fat exposed. I was surprised to see she didn’t immediately adjust her clothes, she either didn’t notice or didn’t care. 

Then, in order to get a closer look at the map, she leaned over and rested her elbow on the counter. While she did that, her belly fat began to bulge out a little and touch her thighs, and the shirt continued to ride up. Now almost half her belly was exposed, as I could see her deep bellybutton. Again, she didn’t immediately adjust her clothes. She just stayed in that position for 30-60 seconds with half her belly hanging out. 

Then I think noticed it all of the sudden, and she quickly stood straight and began adjusting her clothes. She pulled her leggings up first, trying to cover as much of her belly and muffin top as possible. It was nice to watch all her belly fat jiggle as she wiggled around. Then she pulled her shirt back down, and not long after that her and her boyfriend left. 

And that’s it, I hope all of you enjoyed this story.

• 3 weeks later...

I have another short story for all of you, from several years ago now. It happened while I was refereeing a soccer game. I hope I don’t bore you with all the referee details, but I feel they’re important. 

Anyway, I used to be a soccer referee for high school/middle school games. Every year you have to go through recertification, and while there’s multiple ways to do that, the most enjoyable way was to go to weekend-long referee camp during the summer. 

It took place at a college and coincided with a small soccer tournament, where we would referee the games. Most of us there were in our late teens or early 20s, with a few older, more experienced referees acting as teachers/supervisors. So it was a great situation, a bunch of young men and women hanging out without much adult supervision outside of courses and soccer games. 

Most of the referees were former high school players, and there were a couple women there who fit the mold of former athletes who had gained freshman 15 or much more. 

One such woman was a pretty brunette I first saw at the cafeteria during dinner. She was wearing blue jeans and a sky blue shirt, both of which were form-fitting and showed off her plump figure. This woman stood about 5’6” tall and easily weighed 200 pounds or more - giving her a very thick, curvaceous figure from her thick thighs up through her big booty, round belly, and nice breasts. Her jeans must have been snug because she was sporting a considerable muffin top. As she walked from the buffet line to her table with a plate packed full with food, I could see her belly fat and love handles jiggling a little under her shirt. 

When she sat down, her belly bulged forward wonderfully onto her lap, pinning the bottom of her shirt between her belly and thighs. Her shirt was now stretched tight around her belly, and the back of her shirt had ridden up, letting her love handles spill out. The sleeves of her shirt were very short, showing off some thick, soft arms that shook a little when she stabbed her food with a fork. And her long, curly brown hair was tied back into a pony tail, showing that she had chubby cheeks and a subtle double chin. She ate like she hadn’t eaten in days, shoveling her food into her face quickly and going through at least 2 plates full of food. 

That was nice to watch, but it turns out the next day would be even better. After a long day of refereeing games in the summer sun, I was looking forward to refereeing my last game of the day and going to the pool party. I don’t mean to brag, but a couple of us referees had proven our competence and we were sent to referee a game on the other side of the campus without the supervision of the older referees. I was assigned to assistant referee (the one who runs down the sidelines with the flag) for the game and I met the other assistant referee at the field. One of the teams had yellow shirts, so we changed into our black shirt to avoid confusion. We then waited for our main referee (the one who actually runs around in the middle of the field with the whistle) and it was getting close to game time. Then suddenly we saw another referee in a yellow shirt jogging towards the field, and it happened to be the woman I described earlier. Even though referee uniforms aren’t the sexiest outfits, you could still see all her belly fat jiggling as she jogged up to us. Since her shirt was tucked in, you could really make out the size and shape of her belly and muffin top. And her black shorts were also high enough to show how her thick thunder thighs rubbed together and wobbled as she ran. She was breathing kind of heavily as she apologized for being late. Then she noticed that we were wearing our black shirts and looked at the teams. 

“Looks like I have to change,” she said. Then, without warning, she just pulled her shirt off in front of us. It was a shock, especially since she didn’t even turn around. She was just standing there facing us in just a sports bra and shorts. She was even facing the field, meaning the players and the fans on the other side could see her. 

Her belly fat jiggled for a little bit after pulling her shirt off. She was extremely soft, plush, flabby, almost doughy - most of her body fat was definitely subcutaneous and not visceral. Every part of her body seem to jiggle with even small movements. For instance, when she pulled her arms out of the sleeves, not only did her flabby arms wiggle, but so did her belly fat slightly. 

The other referee had looked away, and I tried to be subtle, but I honestly don’t think it would’ve mattered. She didn’t seem to care at all that she was baring her fat body for all to see. As I said before, she was curvaceous all over, but her most prominent feature was her belly, which was quite large and very soft looking. I bet you could easily pinch a handful of fat from her gut, and her belly button looked so deep you could probably lose half a finger or more in it. And she had a large fat roll on each side, above her love handles and below her bra. 

Then, she leaned over to get to her gym bag. Her belly fat bulged forward and touched her thighs as she did so. She rummaged around her bag for a bit, causing her soft arms to jiggle again. Once she found her black shirt, she stood back up and began putting it on. Her luscious midsection wiggled as she pull her shirt down. The best part came when she tucked her shirt in. Since her belly fat and love handles were spilling over the waistband of her shorts, she had to almost lift up the fat and then tuck in her shirt. She started with one love handle, then continued around her belly to the other love handle. She performed this rather quickly, like she had been chunky for quite some time and was experienced in having to stuff her fat body into clothes.  Next, she arched back slightly to tuck in the back of her shirt. Her belly was pushed forward as she did so, making it look even bigger. 

Then she said something like “I’m sorry if that was awkward.” 

“It’s ok,” is all I could say. I was still surprised at a woman her size having to confidence to just change shirts like that in public. 

Then we refereed the game. She didn’t run a lot, which was expected from a woman her size, but when she did, it was a fantastic sight. Everything jiggled from her thunder thighs up through her midsection into her nice boobs. During halftime, she was breathing pretty heavily and drank a lot of water. 

Later that evening, I saw her a couple times at the pool party. She was wearing a light grey bikini, which was the tightest outfit I saw on her the whole weekend. Both the top and bottom were digging into her flabby physique. I saw her adjusting her bottoms multiple times, as they kept sliding down. 

She was easy to spot in the crowd since most of the women there were in decent shape, and she really stuck out as being one of the few fat ones. Just watching her walk was great, as her thighs, butt, and belly jiggled with every step. I remember seeing her participate in everything - the water slide, diving board, rope swing - and she was mesmerizing to watch because her belly fat would jiggle non-stop, and she had to keep adjusting her bottoms because of it. 

And that’s it, unfortunately I never saw her again. But I’d like to think she has never lost weight,  considering that she seemed quite confident and comfortable with her body.