What would you like to see in my photos.   

7,999 members have voted

1. 1. What would you like to see in my photos.

• Boobs
    • Belly
    • Legs
    • Bottom
    • Side view
    • Sitting down
    • Lying down
    • Dresses
    • Bikini
    • Bra and Panties

• Curvage Model
Just now, Jordi said:

@Ni KiDoes your family know that you gain weight on purpose? And what does your family think that you gain weight?

Ah great question. No they don’t know I gain weight on purpose. My family are pretty cool, they have never told me I am getting too fat, or I should go on a diet.  I know I have mentioned to them that I have been the happiest being plus size. So they are happy that I’m happy and that’s all that matters. 

• Curvage Model

Story Time

I started on Curvage on the 31st July 2014, and I had been gaining for about 3 months before I posted any photos.  I was shy, I never put any of my photos online, and if I did it was a profile photo for face book!

You guys helped me accept my growing body, and encouraged me along my weight gaining journey, without you guys I wouldn’t be the person I am now.

I love you guys for that, Thank you!!

image.thumb.jpeg.0332bee7cb47413502b584dda7cd04fb.jpeg

I love my body, and I’ve never been happier about my size.  When I was skinny, I hated my body, I thought it was too fat  

image.thumb.jpeg.bc0e2affa1ae138072ef8fd0c843ca51.jpeg

I know you all love my sitting down photos, and I haven’t taken any of those for awhile so here are some from my photo shoot yesterday. I’m so in love with this dress from Dreamcatcher Bohemian.

image.thumb.jpeg.64e6f043390783067eb12d4793834900.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.70758c87da5633bc8b88e51d760e1552.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.052907726bfe27018d3d15d7358bbcca.jpeg

Ps.  I’ve gain 3kgs (6.6lbs) this week!

Enjoy my lovelies.

Edited by Ni Ki

Guest Sammybellylover

On 1/1/2015 at 10:45 PM, Ni Ki said:

What one year can do

post-34301-14513544883395_thumb.jpg

Hi Niki, back to when my story with you starts... This was one of the very first comparison pics I saw, which changed my life as FA forever. Since then I love those pics and I a created a lot over the years (see my post as Gainer 25 on March 10 2015) Thanks for inspiring me! Therefore, six/five years later, I made two others - just to worship your full package evolution so far. Btw: Love your fattening face🥰

PS: To bring back the good times, I repost my comparison pic from 2015 - throwback and look in your bright future as healthy´n happy gainee😎

Ni Ki evolution.jpg

Niki collage2.jpg

Niki throwback.jpg

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, MB100 said:

You are looking gorgeous and always great to see those sweet legs. Nice gain too, sounds like you are having a great time. 

I love the water, being a cancerian I’m always around it. There were lots of people on the jetty that day so I couldn’t take anything bikini shots unfortunately. But I was definitely loving every minute that day. 😘

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, Sammybellylover said:

Hi Niki, back to when my story with you starts... This was one of the very first comparison pics I saw, which changed my life as FA forever. Since then I love those pics and I a created a lot over the years (see my post as Gainer 25 on March 10 2015) Thanks for inspiring me! Therefore, six/five years later, I made two others - just to worship your full package evolution so far. Btw: Love your fattening face🥰

PS: To bring back the good times, I repost my comparison pic from 2015 - throwback and look in your bright future as healthy´n happy gainee😎

Ni Ki evolution.jpg

Niki collage2.jpg

Niki throwback.jpg

Wow, I’ve definitely change a lot!! I’ve gained so much. I really don’t comprehend it until looking at past photos. Thank you for reposting these, as it gives my new followers a little look at how far I’ve come. I was so tiny back then. I remember when I had this little bump of a belly, I thought it to be so cute!! I loved it then and I still love it now. 😍