What would you like to see in my photos.   

7,999 members have voted

1. 1. What would you like to see in my photos.

• Boobs
    • Belly
    • Legs
    • Bottom
    • Side view
    • Sitting down
    • Lying down
    • Dresses
    • Bikini
    • Bra and Panties

Guest LovesFatBabes

You look amazing! I think 400 lbs is a great goal for you and it really makes me happy to know that there are women out their who love being large as much as I love big women!  :thumbsup:

Omg I'm feeling so lazy these days.  My appetite has increased heaps. I have no food atm and I'm to lazy to go to the shops to get some. :/ 

Here are some photos. :)

Laziness and increased appetite together is like my favorite combination in girls, and when it comes to you Nikki, you're living proof why i prefer it. I think you need to tag on the link your wish list on your profile here so we can start buying you food to satisfy that beautiful growing belly of yours.  ;)  :thumbsup:

• Curvage Model

Laziness and increased appetite together is like my favorite combination in girls, and when it comes to you Nikki, you're living proof why i prefer it. I think you need to tag on the link your wish list on your profile here so we can start buying you food to satisfy that beautiful growing belly of yours.  ;)  :thumbsup:

Aww thank you.  Yes I should do that, omg I'm even too lazy to do that atm. I'll do it tonight, I seem to have more energy at night times.  I wish I had a big plate full of seafood and hot chippies, or some sort of restaurant food, I'm over cooking. I need a full time feeder that's for sure.

Guest LovesFatBabes

Omg I'm feeling so lazy these days.  My appetite has increased heaps. I have no food atm and I'm to lazy to go to the shops to get some. :/ 

Here are some photos. :)

OMG I just find the thought of you with such a huge appetite and being so lazy just divine! Plus, you look incredibly beautiful in those pix!

Guest Nachtwurst

I wish I had a big plate full of seafood and hot chippies, or some sort of restaurant food, I'm over cooking. I need a full time feeder that's for sure.

*srnk*

"Chippies"

Aww thank you.  Yes I should do that, omg I'm even too lazy to do that atm. I'll do it tonight, I seem to have more energy at night times.  I wish I had a big plate full of seafood and hot chippies, or some sort of restaurant food, I'm over cooking. I need a full time feeder that's for sure.

I'd sign up for that job immediately if we didn't live at opposite ends of the world. Life can be so unfair sometimes.  :(