What would you like to see in my photos.   

7,999 members have voted

1. 1. What would you like to see in my photos.

• Boobs
    • Belly
    • Legs
    • Bottom
    • Side view
    • Sitting down
    • Lying down
    • Dresses
    • Bikini
    • Bra and Panties

I am officially 100.3 kgs. (221 lbs) yayaya  So, so, sooo happy. :D

Yay!!! Congratulations. You really are a gaining sensation. The noticeable increase in girth from month to month is astounding. I can't wait to see how you develop in the coming months. You're so awesome. :)  :thumbsup:

I am officially 100.3 kgs. (221 lbs) yayaya  So, so, sooo happy. :D

Ni Ki,

You somehow many to one up yourself every time you post. This is such an awesome progression. Your body is so sexy...I personally can't wait to see you go on through this weight gain journey. You really look stunning!  Can you get something that you will wear at 400lbs and try it on and show us how much more you have to go? That would be an interesting view. :) Thank you and enjoy this ride you are on!

You are a extraordinary ! You are soooooo beautiful !! Keep gaining a lot !!

Can you do some before/after pictures but not a progression during 1 month like last picture ! :P

Do it with picture from 5-7 month ago :P This would be fantasssstic :D I really like see big difference !!

I wish I could have linked it sooner, or be the first to congratulate you.

Voilà ce qu'est un quintal...je ne savais pas que cela pouvait être si beau.

So this is what a hundred kilos worth of a woman look like...I didn't know it could be so beautiful.

Well, I had more than hints, but still, wow.

Big, beautiful, what a woman,

Ni ki's weight has three digits,

What a sight! Me, happy man!

Of a beauty I admire the bits!

You look incredible Niki! I'm sooo in love with the hang you have going on now! I'm also curious what the weight difference is?

Guest jman101

Ni Ki, your fast becoming a curvage legend and I just wanted to say that regardless of the speed of your gain this will always be one of the most beautiful journeys on this website.

What ever weight you get too you will be very sexy, you were before you started this journey, best of luck to you and I would say the same to your man but hes already VERY lucky.

;D

[glow=orange,2,300]One hundred kilos is what Ni Ki weighs;

Upon her plump body all of us gaze.

Ni Ki is strange, as she freely admits –

Wanting her belly to match her big tits.

But we are transfixed by her changing form,

Happy to see her grow beyond the norm.

Ni Ki excites us to such a degree,

We can hardly breathe, I think you'll agree.

Not only is Ni Ki larger than life,

She'd be the most charming, amazing wife.[/glow]

Thank you for the comparison shots. You have made marvelous progress in a very short time! Your breasts are spectacular, but your belly is what always ultimately gets my attention.

Just curious, since your bf made the initial dare: Does he take any of the pics you post? Does he mind "sharing" you with us?

Congratulations! You could not have got to this milestone in better fashion! ;D

Long may you continue expand in such an amazing way. You said somewhere that you spent one month eating mainly milk, ice cream and oats and your boobs ballooned, now, not purely in the interests of science but, as your belly is now really taking the lead maybe another month on the oats and dairy to test the theory?  ;)

Thanks for sharing, this is great!