Need your help all, something good is to come!

Guest themajesstic

Guest themajesstic

I'd like you all to weigh in on how much you'd like to see more of this curvaceous beauty. She's my best friend and I love her to pieces. I recently told her about curvage and my online presence, the first person in my personal life to know, so this is big for me as well. I want her to feel more comfortable with her own body and recognize her beauty; I think this place would definitely help her do that as it has for me when I first started posting.

So, everyone, please leave feedback for my lovely best friend, Kristy :) she's currently deciding what to choose for dinner in the first three photos I just took. ;D  decisions, decisions! ;) the last is a selfie she gave me to post.

post-16315-14513475558517_thumb.jpg

post-16315-14513475558945_thumb.jpg

post-16315-14513475559714_thumb.jpg

post-16315-145134755625_thumb.jpg

I can honestly say your friend Kristy looks very attractive. With the very limited views we have been provided she seems to have lovely curves in all the right places. Would consider Curvage very honored to have some additional postings from this fine lady. I know Curvage can seem a little awkward or scary at first for new people, but once you jump in it's really a nice place to be. We are kind people and there isn't any reason to be afraid. Thank you for sharing Curvage with her.. I hope she will post more.

If you are reading this Kristy.. Welcome to Curvage!!! (it's fun here)

PS go with french fries.

I think you would be hard pressed to find somebody here that didn't find her attractive.  Looks like she is trying to hide a bit, so its hard to see the rest of her but I like what I see so far.  Can't go wrong with that combination of bosom and belly though.

She is beautiful, especially when smiling. You are lucky when it comes to friends, it seems.

I guess her selfies will get less burry as she grows self-confidence. Great pose already though.

I imagine a modelling set with you two. She will have fun with her best friend and we will daydream watching this. A win/win situation in my book.

I am sure Wilan hides somewhere waiting his inspiration for a poem.

Guest themajesstic

I LOVE all this feedback for her. You all are so wonderful, keep it coming! I am hoping to have her make her own username and start posting soon and the comments I have shared with her have definitely made her smile :)

For now, I thank you all so much! I'm hoping she can address all of you personally as I do in my thread. :)

I can honestly say your friend Kristy looks very attractive. With the very limited views we have been provided she seems to have lovely curves in all the right places. Would consider Curvage very honored to have some additional postings from this fine lady. I know Curvage can seem a little awkward or scary at first for new people, but once you jump in it's really a nice place to be. We are kind people and there isn't any reason to be afraid. Thank you for sharing Curvage with her.. I hope she will post more.

If you are reading this Kristy.. Welcome to Curvage!!! (it's fun here)

PS go with french fries.

Thanks for welcoming her, this post is awesome, SuperJ! Just what she needed to hear, and at the beginning of the thread too :)

Afraid to say she didn't go with French fries but a pannini with freshly make chips. ;)

Wow, from what we can see, she really looks great. And she has a brilliant smile :)

She does have a brilliant smile. Adorable face really. She's a cute one, I swear!

She is quite attractive. How tall is she?

And, goes without saying: I'd love to see more. Thanks for making her aware of curvage.

She's about 5'7/5'8. I'm taller than her and I'm 5'9/5'10.

I'm going to be pestering her all weekend for more, trying to get her comfortable with it so you may all be in luck very soon!

it's criminal that a woman as obviously beautiful as your friend has somehow gotten the message that she isn't.

I know, right?! Hence the thread to show her otherwise!

I think you would be hard pressed to find somebody here that didn't find her attractive.  Looks like she is trying to hide a bit, so its hard to see the rest of her but I like what I see so far.  Can't go wrong with that combination of bosom and belly though.

She was trying to hide, most of the ones I took she was flipping me off lol

I can vouch and say she's definitely got ample bosom and belly, you all will be pleased, I know it!

She is beautiful, especially when smiling. You are lucky when it comes to friends, it seems.

I guess her selfies will get less burry as she grows self-confidence. Great pose already though.

I imagine a modelling set with you two. She will have fun with her best friend and we will daydream watching this. A win/win situation in my book.

I am sure Wilan hides somewhere waiting his inspiration for a poem.

It would be fun to do a set with her however that may take a while lol. I'm going to ease her. ;D

And yeah, I told her she needs to be a bit more confident and not use a filter and all that jazz for her pics she's taken herself.

Please, bring ALL your cutie friends here! She looks utterly adorable! <3

Haha, I don't know about that... This has been a big step for me to even mention curvage to someone in my personal life. She's my best friend so the trust is there. Not so sure how others would receive the site to be entirely honest.