Ms fortune....?

S77

Guest Yarmanz

well on her profile it says shes 210lbs and I dont know what she was at her prime, but i could say she was over 300 easily?

Guest Atlya

boo hoo.

imageserver.php?id=329693;image

She still kinda cute but she rocked the boat on that right pic.

Well at least she has less room so she can't plaster herself with more nasty tattoos.

ot a fan of tatoos so I can relate. :P

• Moderators

I still think she looks beautiful, and quite sexy if I might add. I know she said earlier she was losing weight for health reasons:

Nah, honestly, I've just moved on. I have lost a bit of weight, but it's for health reasons more than anything. I just turned 30, brah, and I've got a multitude of things I need to take care of.

well on her profile it says shes 210lbs and I dont know what she was at her prime, but i could say she was over 300 easily?

She had a thread not too long ago in Your Pictures...

http://curvage.org/forum/index.php?topic=14214

With respect to her current weight:

It's all angles. I'm currently weighing 196 lbs.

With respect to her highest weight:

Negative. My all-time highest (and this was while I was retired) was 258. My highest during modeling was 245 or 250, I think.I was in the 220s or 230s when I first started with Southern Charms.