• 2 weeks later...

Hello GG!

You don´t lie about being a big girl! ;-)

Lovely photoshots you posted.

But I must say not only have you hanged your hiar colour as you changed your weight and pants´ size a lot over the years, right? LOL

I actually love the most recent snapshots as your belly looks so prominent there!

Of course I noticed your ass-antlers tattoo and I wonder if it´s a reminder from the time you were thin or if you got it after gaining weight to show self-confidence. :-)

All the best and welcome,

Chris

Comparison from when we first started dating to now.  Can you see why I married her.

Wow....this pic says it all!  Obviously very Beautiful before.....but you don't realize this is not even common at all you Lucky Guy!!!

I mean her looking through your history on your computer and finding sites like this and then deciding from that day forward to start intentionally gaining  for you....that is just to easy......not to mention incredibly erotic and sexy.

I have a similar recurring dream where my wife decides to finally gain weight for me on purpose and then all of a sudden starts to get addicted to it and love it and her 5' 3" 155 Lb. beautiful figure turns into  a 300 Lb. gorgeous Figure and she eats cake seductively in bed in lingerie till she is stuffed and then makes Love to me forever!

Great stuff Thank you both for sharing ......you are soooo Lucky!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Professor Aronnax

Brilliant update!  Thank you!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: