Quantcast
McK

Lil' Kim

41 posts / 16658 viewsLast Reply

Never thought Id see the day.

But to be honest... if you waited so long to see her pregnant the shots are a let down.. I mean did a bombshell explode in her face? She was such a beautiful woman... and now? She looks older than a lot of women aged 60+... due to her excessive surgeries... :(

All the best,

Chris

She gained weight in prison several years ago. So it's a yo yo effect to some degree.

That wasn't that much and it is several years ago.

Hopefully now it is from turning 40  and gaining with age.

Lil Kim goes Big Kim,  pfffffffffft..........  :)

That would be too nice.  >:(

That wasn't that much and it is several years ago.

Hopefully now it is from turning 40  and gaining with age.

Lil Kim goes Big Kim,  pfffffffffft..........  :)

That would be too nice.  >:(

I said several years ago just like you did. I also said yo yo effect to some degree. Some degree. And I never said it was a great amount. It WAS a big enough gain to be the cover story on the tabloids though. So if you were trying to disagree with me it's not happening. We're in agreement. And I Also hope she continues.

I said several years ago just like you did. I also said yo yo effect to some degree. Some degree. And I never said it was a great amount. It WAS a big enough gain to be the cover story on the tabloids though. So if you were trying to disagree with me it's not happening. We're in agreement. And I Also hope she continues.

You are both incorrect she gained the weight so she could have fat transfer to her butt and thighs.  As quite a few ladies find out it can be difficult to drop the pounds and that the fat transfered comes back in different places.  That explains the bloated stomach and midsection.

Guest sdd619
2 hours ago, bbwamore said:

You've got to be kidding.

Actually celebs have done that. Kim Kardashian I think has done it many times.

11 hours ago, OlayTheDay said:

Fake or not, I'd still want to get my hands on that body. Someone get her in a photoshoot so we can see it all...UNEDITED. Or, hell, leak some more nudes.

No thanks.