Female wrestlers

Guest runeebsen

15 minutes ago, DesignatedFatFriend said:

Shame she turned on Ember, I liked the "returning girls who are a bit flabby" team. But it'll be nice seeing her paired with the more fit LeRae and Dakota Kai and the towering Raquel Gonzalez. She'll look quite doughy in comparison.

I haven’t watched NXT in a long time. I’m a AEW guy.

1 minute ago, SapphicCurves said:

Nia was advertised as 300 pounds and like most wrestlers it was likely a little exaggerated, but I think she's a legit 300 for real now....maybe even a little more. Wow!

She used to be announced as 272 and she looked a bit smaller than that. Now she's gotta be at least 315. Unless that attire is just too tight and makes her look bigger than she really is. Either way she has to be 300 by now. 

Guest ratetankmark
On 12/1/2020 at 7:32 AM, Rybag said:

Nia Jax looking huge again last night. Posted the same clip in regular speed and slow motion.
Side note I'm mad jealous of Lana. 

ezgif-7-6a175ce2801d.gif

ezgif-7-3d251ea4c578.gif

Nia must be eating enough food for herself and Shayna, like Nia is eating for 2, now and I just love how big she's getting, she's noticeably slower and more lumbering than usual, too. More Nia stuff would be greatly appreciated. :D