Got a chubby tummy! Before and After pics page 8!

This is hot. Definitely one of my favorite threads now. You sure seem like you're starting to embrace a hedonistic lifestyle and become quite the foodie. I don't always feel like every girl looks good with extra pounds, it depends on how they carry it. However, each added pound for you is amazing.

A really nice shape, for sure. It's interesting that you don't really have love handles and that your weight gain has been concentrated on the lower part of your belly - your bra still seems to fit fine on your ribcage. 

What are you wearing outside these days, and are those outfits designed to conceal/minimise your gain?

Do you smoke?

Nope....neither weed or cigarettes. I would do weed before cigarettes but don't have much interest in inhaling smoke...I already have enough bad habits with my massive gluttony :)

Hello Curvage Folks,

The holiday indulgence is definitely over. I was 149 during my morning weigh in. This was the first time in nearly 4 weeks that I weighed below 150. Wednesday I head back for my final semester of college. I'm from the middles of nowhere (it's what im used to so I don't really mind) but am definitely glad to be heading back to a city where there's lots of pizza places, burrito joints, fast food places and grocery stores to fuel my eating  :) I usually lose weight after the holidays but who knows...this might be the year where that changes. I'm really looking forward to stuffing myself with large pizzas and ive been thinking of some new stuffing challenges to work up to...like maybe a large pizza with a liter of soda plus a pint of ice cream for dessert. Idk, Im always reading on FF about people doing these crazy big stuffings and I'm always like "Damn,  I've gotta lot of work to do." I've also found at recently that I'm actually a pretty talented baker, and that is always a dangerous hobby :)

But I still can't make any promises about weight gain. I love to be a piggy yet at the same time I like to eat somewhat healthy part of the time. I'll also be fairly active as my part time job requires lots (and I mean lots) of walking. But I wanna try to have one really big pig out night a week and that might take a toll on my waist line.....I guess we'll just have to see.

Hello Curvage Folks,

The holiday indulgence is definitely over. I was 149 during my morning weigh in. This was the first time in nearly 4 weeks that I weighed below 150. Wednesday I head back for my final semester of college. I'm from the middles of nowhere (it's what im used to so I don't really mind) but am definitely glad to be heading back to a city where there's lots of pizza places, burrito joints, fast food places and grocery stores to fuel my eating  :) I usually lose weight after the holidays but who knows...this might be the year where that changes. I'm really looking forward to stuffing myself with large pizzas and ive been thinking of some new stuffing challenges to work up to...like maybe a large pizza with a liter of soda plus a pint of ice cream for dessert. Idk, Im always reading on FF about people doing these crazy big stuffings and I'm always like "Damn,  I've gotta lot of work to do." I've also found at recently that I'm actually a pretty talented baker, and that is always a dangerous hobby :)

But I still can't make any promises about weight gain. I love to be a piggy yet at the same time I like to eat somewhat healthy part of the time. I'll also be fairly active as my part time job requires lots (and I mean lots) of walking. But I wanna try to have one really big pig out night a week and that might take a toll on my waist line.....I guess we'll just have to see.

Well, from the sound of it, I would be surprised if you lost weight at this point, or at least that much.

Guest yarmanz

Hello Curvage Folks,

sounds like a good plan :)

Hello Curvage Folks,

My, you are such a tease!

Good luck with your last semester of school!

I look forward to some of these stuffing challenges!

Maybe by the end of the semester, the challenge is two pizza, litre of coke, and a pint of ice cream!