5 Screenshots

About This File

I had dinner and went to bed thinking about the awesome night sleep I would have: but my belly had other plans and woke me up at 1am! 

I then gave in to my inner piggy and ordered cheese burgers with extra bacon and onion rings and brought them to bed to calm down my belly 🐽

Expect some LOUD burps, some of them full mouth while chewing(sorry hehe). Some stuggle to sit up and a proud and passionate belly rub because it got full as fuck 💚

Some fat talk as I cannot help it 🤷🏽‍♀️ OH! And the sneezes, of course.

Other Files from Thatfatguineapig

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

DeactivatedAccount1

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Awesome video. Love the burps! Burping with food in your mouth created very interesting sounds as well. 

There are some beautiful displays of fatness in this video, and she even eats while laying on her back. At one point, she jiggles her belly fat up and down, while placing her hands underneath, producing an awesome sound when the fat slaps against her hands. Plenty of sexy fat chat as well. Amazing video! ❤️

Response from the author:

Thank you for this awesome review! It was a fun video, I was enjoying myself 🐷

Im happy you like too!

Link to review