7 Screenshots

About This File

I was hungry and decided that instead of a snack before dinner I was going to make a milkshake. So I made the most fattening one I could think of and filled it with chocolate syrup, vanilla ice-cream and butter then topped it in heavy whipped cream. I put on my tiniest tank top and too small shorts to drink it for you. I talk about how good it tastes and show off my big hanging belly while I suck down my shake, knowing how all of those calories are just going to make me grow even bigger. Once I suck down the last bit of cream at the bottom of my cup, I play with my belly and show off how fat it's gotten, and how it's so big it can almost cover the front of my shorts while I'm sitting! 

[Buying this clip? Don't forget to leave a review below!]

If you like this video then you may also enjoy: 

Click HERE to view all of my clips!

Other Files from HaydenBlue

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

s3mans

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This is the high calorie content i came here for! Love this video, absolutely wonderful. Would love to see more stuffing from you (especially an all day stuffing sorta thing, just like pics if what you ate and overstuffed tummy reactions/burps etc) 

Response from the author:

Thank you! I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed the video! I'll write down those ideas and see if I can get them filmed this month too! 😊

Link to review
champburger

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Jfc  hayden looks so hot and huge here,  and she's just pouring in that high cal shake in such a sexy way. Plus,  she looks AMAZING in the too- tight shorts and too- small tank. What a babe! She drinks so seductively,  and it's a turn on to hear her swallow.  Good vid. 

Link to review