8 Screenshots

About This File

We need to talk! I am furious at you, look at me, i am blowing up like a ballon and it is all your fault, you keep stuffing me like a pig and making me eat like one all the time! When we started dating i had no idea i would become this big! and you keep trying to make me not notice! But i did noticed, that i am just  growing bigger by the day and getting lazier and more out of shape than ever! Well, YOU MADE ME this fat, so now you have to be held accountable for it! You want me fat? Want me fatter? Huge!? Well you got it! But i am going to make you pay for every pound i get with more food, clothes and anything i can think of! Think you can handle me in my growing spree? Lets find out!

In this lovely video you will see me absolutely mad at you for how much i have been gaining lately, i will confront you and let you take a tour at my growing body while i stuff myself with a whole roasted chicken and fries! Come see me savagely eat my food as i show you how obese you have been making me!

This 14 minute video is completely subbed in english for your appreciation!!!!

Other Files from AnnaOli

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.