14 Screenshots

About This File

ITS HERE, I FINALLY FOUND MYSELF WITH A SCALE THAT CAN GO ABOVE THE WEIGHT LIMIT OF 400LBS, AND NOW ITS TIME TO KNOW HOW MUCH THIS PIGGY WEIGHTS, COME ENJOY WITH ME AS I SEE HOW MUCH FATTER I AM AND HOW MUCH MORE I INTEND TO GAIN! COME HEAR ME TALK ABOUT MY NEXT GOALS AND STUFF MY FAT GROWING BELLY WITH A RED VELVET THICK CAKE ON ALL FOURS FOR YOU!

THIS VIDEO IS SUBBED IN ENGLISH FOR YOUR PLEASURE!!

Other Files from AnnaOli

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

BAF567

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Been waiting for this weigh in since the scale last broke, you look so amazing at 400lbs and then some more 😍 and such a gluttonous piggy afterwards adding a few extra pounds of chubb to your body. Excited to see the new gain progress keep going up, with the way you're eating you'll reach 500 lbs in no time

Response from the author:

I am so glad that you loved how much i ate after my weight in! i will eat more and more just to get to 500 even faster!

Link to review
Quatering09

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

You're looking so enormous Anna 😍 from your soft pillowy arms, your huge fat ass and your sexy insatiable belly every pound you'll put on will be a decadent delight. I can't wait to see my favourite piggy get fatter

Thank you so much! i love to receive this love and care! thank you, it only makes me want to grow more!

Link to review
Red Lion

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWW! VERY IMPRESSIVE!  I can't wait to see your next role playing video....you are an AMAZING actress!

best-actress-the-oscars-golden-background-2-825x400.jpg

OMG! Thank you ❤️💕

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

🥰

❤️❤️❤️

Link to review
euamogordas

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Incrível evolução de uma gordinha com 130kg comendo um bolo para uma deusa gorda e enorme com quase 200kg engolindo um bolo tão rápido que quase não aguenta. Espero as 500lb, mas não tanto quanto os 300kg 🥰

Obrigada meu bem! 💕🔥🐷

Link to review
belclare21

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Anna is some ssbbw now. I love the way she devours the cake. Hope she keeps producing videos like this.

Link to review