7 Screenshots

About This File

AT MY HEAVIEST WEIGHT YET, THINGS JUST HAPPEN DIFFERENTLY IN MY BODY, AND I HAD A LOT OF PEOPLE ASKING ME TO BURP AND SHOW HOW LONG AND LOUD MY BURPS HAVE BECOME AFTER BECOMING THIS BIG! SINCE I CAN'T FIND A SCALE THAT CAN GO ABOVE 400+ HERE IN BRAZIL, ENJOY SOME OF MY LOUDEST AND LONGEST BURPS WITH NOTHING BUT COCA COLA FUELING THEM WHILE I AM AT MY BIGGEST FORM YET, ALSO, ENJOY SEEING ME IN MY LAST PAIR OF FITTING JEANS

THIS VIDEO CONTAINS A LOT OF ME BURPING, WEARING TIGHT JEANS AND SPEAKING PORTUGUESE WHILE SUBBED TO YOUR ENJOYMENT!!!!

Other Files from AnnaOli

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

Clay Carter

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I thought that the jeans ๐Ÿ‘–โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’• & that shirt ๐Ÿ‘š too match with it ,,, looked really !!!really !!! stunning !!!fabulous !!! Outstanding!!!ย Perfect!!! & they looked so tight !!!on you !!! So amazing!!! from the front too the back very !very! very!!! nice!!,,,! & who ever requested this AWESOME!!! HOTTT !!! Idea ๐Ÿค”โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’กย ย they have great taste ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฅฐโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’• & thumbs up too you ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘,,, they must love โค๏ธ the jeans ๐Ÿ‘–โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•as much as I do !!! ๐Ÿฅฐโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’•& ย the way that AnnaOli walks her Cat ๐Ÿˆ,,,ย walk ๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ& showing them off๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ as it becomes extremely HOTTT!!! โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ& !!!Attractive !!! ย ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ& drinking cans of coke & letting out alot of HUGE !!! Record!!! breaking !!!long !!! Everlasting!!!,,BURPS!!! & laughing ๐Ÿ˜†โค๏ธ about ย it ย also ,,,Iโ€™m pretty sure that women laugh at a lot of things these days including really! long!!! ass!!! loud !!! BURPS!!!while she snacks on Doritos in a plastic bag ,,,,at her most !!! ย HEAVIESTย ย !!! ๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ & BIGGEST!!!ย & FATTEST!!!๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’• ย FORM !!! YET!!! ๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ& speaking a language ,,,called PORTUGUESE๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’• ย while FAT !!! Chatting,,,,,which sounds!!! truly !!!stunning !!! I really donโ€™t want too spoil the video & give it all away ,,, because it spoils the surprise !!! ๐ŸŽโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’•so I would strongly !!! Strongly!!! Honestly!!!ย Buy !!!it !!! Believe me !,,,it is absolutely!!! ย truly !!! ย totally !!!ย ๐Ÿ’ฏ worth it !!! 100%,,,, AnnaOli ย never!!! ย disappoints !!! ย When she creates video content like this ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’•โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ

Response from the author:

Thank you so much @Clay Carterits so great for me to be able to read such a long and specially writen review, it makes my day to see how much you enjoyed it.

Share this review

Link to review
ONETRUEFEEDER

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–

Response from the author:

Thank you love!

Share this review

Link to review