7 Screenshots

About This File

AMONG A FEW OF MY FAVORITE WORDS ARE EXTREME, OBESE, HUGE AND SO ON, ITS NO SURPRISE THAT I LOVE THE FEELING OF BEING BIG, HEAVY AND HAVING TROUBLE TO MOVE, BUT THIS, THIS IS SOMETHING ELSE, THIS IS THE ABSOLUTE EXTREME FOR ME, IN THIS VIDEO, IN OVER 14 MINUTES OF BURPING BLOATING AND MOVING WITH THE BIGGEST MY BELLY HAS EVER BEEN YOU WILL SEE ME AT MY ABSOLUTE LIMIT, EVEN BREAKING IT, COME WATCH ME AS I SHOVE MENTOS AFTER MENTOS IN MY GREEDY FAT MOUTH AND DRINK OVER A LITER OF COKE JUST TO SHOW YOU HOW BIG AND BLOATED I CAN BECOME, JOIN ME, WATCH ME EXPAND TO THE POINT OF BARELY BEING ABLE TO BREATHE AND MOVE

Edited by AnnaOli

Other Files from AnnaOli

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

davbec

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Wow a great burp video! You look much bigger than a few months ago. Must watch for someone that’s into burps 

Response from the author:

Thank you baby 😏🐷

Link to review
Guest 1558lf

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Your belches keep getting better and better 🔥🔥

God I love how much of  a massive pig you are becoming 😍🐷😍🐷

Thank you baby! 🐷🐽

Link to review
sanderson23

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

You have the best burping videos I’ve ever seen. You’re so much bigger in each new video I can’t wait to see how much bigger you get 😍😍😍

Thank you baby! 😍

Link to review
MrFeedYourGirl

Senora the only thing I wish you would do different, is swallow the mentos...i wanna see if you can handle the true bloating effects.

**Would love to see you take on bananas and sprite 1.5 liter if you can't handle 2L.**

Link to review
Seufaaniki

Absolutely amazing. The speed of Anna's expansion is incredible. Looking forward to the next clothes try on!

Thank you baby! ❤️

Link to review
GetOutOfMyCarNow

5 of 6 members found this review helpful 5 / 6 members

Anna is terrifying. I man this in the best way possible. You can't help but feel intimidated when in the presence of a goddess.

She's simply one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen, regardless of body type. Her size is obviously a huge factor--those massive belly and thighs are like planets unto themselves--but it's the way everything is shaped and proportioned that really does it. No amount of weight gain seems to hide her gorgeous figure. And it's always a delight to witness her funny and charming personality.

Then there's my other favorite thing about this video: THE BURPING. Oh my god, they're fuckin' HUGE! Massive, long, deep, bellowing, a declaration of her gluttony and power to all. She seems to outdo herself with every burping video, like they get bigger with every pound she gains.

I would give anything to be in the presence of this gigantic, belching goddess.

I can't tell you my favorite part of this video (I haven't yet gotten through it--I'm only human, dammit!). But I guarantee it'll be on my playlist for a long time, and I can't wait to see more burping content from her.

Omg, thank you baby 🔥💖

Link to review