10 Screenshots

About This File

After a long and hard day at work there is nothing that i want more than just be home and tell you about my day. However, you are nowhere to be found and to make matters worse, you left your computer on and open... What can your girlfriend find that will forever change your relationship? What can she discover in your browser that can make her realize that she was wrong to think that all this time you wanted her to be slim like the other girls around?

Come enjoy this RP video where for over 15 minutes i RP as a girlfriend that just discovered about your fat fetish and lets you know what she thinks of it all the while she shows you just how much she enjoyed what she saw in your computer!!!!!!!!

Edited by AnnaOli

Other Files from AnnaOli

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Somaiscool1000

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

As always Anna looks beautiful. Love the force feeding in this clip and hope to see more in the future. Don't hesitate to buy this one 😍 

Response from the author:

Thank you love ❤️

Link to review
ONETRUEFEEDER

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Anna looks amazing in those heels, she looks so sexy eating donuts 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Thank you baby! 💕

Link to review
FenixXD

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Good video! This type of video where the fetish is introduced is the best for me, greetings!

Thanks baby ❤️😏

Link to review