BIG Donut Stuffing and Belly Rub Plus Bonus

$4.99

(2 reviews)

8 Screenshots

About This File

Hi All, 90s Belly Here!

I'm so excited about this video, I've been planning on doing a doughnut stuffing for a long time now.  There's a local doughnut shop here that sells HUUUUGGGEEEE gourmet doughnuts, I mean these things are HEEEEEAAAAVVVYYYYY, I have never eaten doughnuts this dense before. I try for 4 doughnuts, but I could only fit 3 in my belly.  I felt absolutely massive after just 3 of these things.  🍩🍩🍩

After I eat, I try to soothe my big full belly with some stretch mark lotion, while I talk about how big I've gotten lately during quarantine.🤰  There is also a separate bonus clip of me measuring myself after I stuff my belly as well as trying to coax a much needed burp out by rubbing and jiggling my belly.

Hope you guys enjoy!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

gizmo1451

She has a lovely bubbly personality and an amazing belly. Those are some big doughnuts she eats. Just a pity there is only the one burp as its quite good when it comes. 

Link to review