4 Screenshots

About This File

Happy Holidays from 90sBelly! 🎄🎁

You know, Santa isn't the only one who likes to cookies left underneath the tree! Come get cozy in front of the Christmas tree with me while my belly continues to grow with each bite of sugar cookie I put in my mouth! Watch me get into the holiday spirit by being the spoiled greedy piggy I am an try to eat an plate of Christmas cookies, plus some other sweet treats! I've gotten into a healthy habit of constantly touching my round belly as I eat lately 🥰 and this video is proof. I play with my round soft belly while I eat, giving myself lots of belly rubs so I can keep going!

You get to enjoy watching me be the spoiled good girl I am from three different angles!  I even let out a big satisfying burp at the end of the stuffing.

Happy Holidays Everyone!  And remember to spoil those big girls in your life with all the treats you can!

😘

Other Files from 90sBelly

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ralph2455

God 90sBelly has gotten so big since last Christmas!  Another quality video of her just unabashedly spoiling herself.  She definitely is the cutest (and roundest) present under the tree 😘

Link to review