Christmas Cinnamon Bun Feast and Weigh In

$5.99

ย ย  (1 review)

4 Screenshots

About This File

ย 

Hi Guys 90s Belly Here!!!ย ๐Ÿ“ผ

ย 

Just in time for Christmas, my big Christmas Stuffing Extravaganza!!!ย ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…

ย 

This clip starts with your truly showing off my big belly and all my curves in my brand new Christmas lingerie!ย  Nothing says Christmas to me like stuffing my belly full of warm sweets, so I decide to pop a whole tube of Cinnamon Buns in the oven just for myself!ย ย 

ย 

While they cook I lotion up my belly awaiting what's coming next while I talk about my favorite Christmas movies! When theyโ€™re finally done I drizzle icing all over them, take them back under my favorite spot in front of the Christmas Tree, and eat every single one of them!ย ย 

ย 

After my very satisfying snack, thereโ€™s a lot of belly rubbing and belly play to soothe my huge stuffed belly and coax out a burp to relieve the pressure in my bloated gut.ย 

ย 

This is the biggest my belly has ever been! I just had to weigh myself when all was said and done.ย  You wonโ€™t believe how much weight I gained since my October weigh in!ย  Iโ€™m getting so curvy and I love it!ย 

ย 

So stuff your stockings with my biggest belly stuffing yet! Happy Holidays everyone!

Other Files from 90sBelly

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

Guest BlackPeter57

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜

Link to review