First Weigh In and Fat Chat

$4.99

(1 review)

7 Screenshots

About This File

Hi Guys, 90s Belly Here!

I'm so excited! This is my first at home weigh in ever since I started packing on the pounds a few years ago.  Over the past few months I know I've gained a fair amount of weight, I can feel my belly getting heavier by the day ☺️ So I decided it was time to buy a scale and start tracking how much weight I'm putting on, especially since this was filmed in the beginning of October where I gain most of my weight throughout the year because of all my favorite Halloween candies I have bags of throughout my entire house! 😅

In this video you get to see how much I weigh in real time, as well as see a body tour of where all these pounds are going, and listen to me chat about my weight gain as well as eat some of my favorite candy out of one of the many bags that follow me everywhere!

Thanks for all your support! Every purchase goes straight to keeping me curvy!!!

Other Files from 90sBelly

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌